• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Show me this evidence. My glasses have been removed
    Step 1: remove Gnats homer goggles: COMPLETED

Step 2: Watch play in question from multiple angles

Step 3: Return to forum and concede point to upstart "Egghole" fan

Comment

• Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
      You're....welcome?
      The 10 years were convenient because, as you said, they were "within living memory". 10 years are ok, but 11 years goes beyond your threshhold, which led me to believe that you either weren't alive 10 years ago, or were too young to remember. In either case, it explains your current behavior perfectly

Understand?
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Maybe as a consolation prize for not winning the NFC East, The Eagles can send out Andy Reid and meet the Cowboys DC Rob Ryan on the 50 yard line... Just them and and industrial-sized, 55 gallon trash can full of hotwings. First one who's gigantic potbelly ruptures, loses. That way, they can settle 2nd place in the division like real (pregnant) men.

Comment

The 10 years were convenient because, as you said, they were "within living memory". 10 years are ok, but 11 years goes beyond your threshhold, which led me to believe that you either weren't alive 10 years ago, or were too young to remember. In either case, it explains your current behavior perfectly

Understand?
          Ahhh...you were attempting to be clever with word play...hmmm....yes.....

Don't....just don't.

:-D

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitty City View Post
            Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, .....
            I'm sorry! I don't understand you! You want the ball? You want to go outside for poopies? What?

Comment

• My ribs feel a little tender.. I think I'll call in sick for the next 5 weeks.

Comment

Step 1: remove Gnats homer goggles: COMPLETED

Step 2: Watch play in question from multiple angles

Step 3: Return to forum and concede point to upstart "Egghole" fan
                Whats wrong? Too lazy to look up the footage? Don't worry, I'll carry you. Again.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...re-ravens-loss

Right around the 2:50 mark. If thats your idea of a push off, then you dont know the game at all. Even the guys commentating in the video were incredulous.The ref hosed Baltimore in a HUGE way with a pitiful call.
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Ahhh...you were attempting to be clever with word play...hmmm....yes.....

Don't....just don't.

If simple English is considered 'clever word play' in your world then yes, I guess I was. It appears that it was quite effective too

Dont what? Embarrass you anymore? Ok, my bad.

Comment

Whats wrong? Too lazy to look up the footage? Don't worry, I'll carry you. Again.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...re-ravens-loss

Right around the 2:50 mark. If thats your idea of a push off, then you dont know the game at all. Even the guys commentating in the video were incredulous.The ref hosed Baltimore in a HUGE way with a pitiful call.
                    Well, I don't know if we were watching the SAME video on that page but i was looking at the one where Jones CLEARLY pushed off his left shoulder AND had his hands in his visor as well! Oh, and the idiots commenting on the replay seemed also surprised at the forward pass that they thought was a fumble. Maybe you AND them need to re-acquaint yourselves with an official rulebook? Sorry pal, try again.

Comment

If simple English is considered 'clever word play' in your world then yes, I guess I was. It appears that it was quite effective too

Dont what? Embarrass you anymore? Ok, my bad.
                      Riiiight! Whatever makes you feel clever chief! Although you've had it plenty easy until I showed up and raised the average IQ 400 points! LOL! You must have been the smartest dude here huh?

Comment

• Oh and I thought THIS little quote from your link summed up exactly what I was thinking...

"He didn't even throw a flag, he threw a blue beanie," Flacco said, via Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post.

Flacco even admitted that he sounded like a "big baby" after the game. That didn't stop him."

LOL!!!

Comment

• wait... people actually think there was offensive pass interference on that play? hahahaha oh wow

Comment

• "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck."
                            -- Bill Parcells
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                            X