No announcement yet.

Vick 4 picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am certain if Vick and the Eagles play like that against teams like the Saints, Ravens, Steelers Falcons, they will get blown out
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      Yes the Browns evened things out by giving them all 4 turnovers back. However today they are talking about a great comeback and a last second win and being 1-0. when they should have been talking about how BAD Vick was throwing 5 Picks in a BAD loss at Cleveland and being 0-1. They played way worse then us and got a win. That Browns defender had that ball GIFT WRAPPED right to him and he dropped it which would have ended the game and the Dyansty talk for now
      I know, it's sickening. After that throw that should have ended the game bounced right off that Browns CB, safety or whatever...I knew they were gonna squeak it out. Same with the Lions/Rams game. Both those teams played horrendous (Eagles, Lions) but because of their opponent they were able to get by. Any other team and they would have been blown out.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
        I know, it's sickening. After that throw that should have ended the game bounced right off that Browns CB, safety or whatever...I knew they were gonna squeak it out. Same with the Lions/Rams game. Both those teams played horrendous (Eagles, Lions) but because of their opponent they were able to get by. Any other team and they would have been blown out.
        by the way i love the nick name... MikePick...

also like the one they gave Griffin.. RGPEE. lol
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah...Mike Pick had a terrible game on Sunday. But as bad as it got, at least he didn't bust out the tears like David Wilson last week after he fumbled! Wahhhhh Wahhhh Wahhhh! That should be the G-Bags new fight song!!! LOL!

Comment

They won. That's all that should matter to their fans (which I seriously doubt). I would rather look bad and win than look good and lose.

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
              Yeah yeah yeah...Mike Pick had a terrible game on Sunday. But as bad as it got, at least he didn't bust out the tears like David Wilson last week after he fumbled! Wahhhhh Wahhhh Wahhhh! That should be the G-Bags new fight song!!! LOL!
              Great, another EMB troll trying to earn some stripes and brag about his ban back in R&R.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                Great, another EMB troll trying to earn some stripes and brag about his ban back in R&R.
                If I get banned for telling the truth around here then, wow, youse guys are girlier that I thought! Well, no surprise there, seeing as Giants players like David Wilson are big cry babies too. I didn't mean to make you cry too kid. I'm sorry if I hurt your widdle feewings!

Comment

Your guy cries that he gets hit.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

A photoshopped pic of Vick looking mildly perturbed from another unrelated pic, in your mind, beats David Wilson, bursting into tears after a fumble, on live TV? Wow...just...wow.

Comment

Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, shortly after Vick "cried", he unleashed the comeback of the decade on the Gnats with the Miracle in the Meadowlands II? LOL!!!

Comment

If I get banned for telling the truth around here then, wow, youse guys are girlier that I thought! Well, no surprise there, seeing as Giants players like David Wilson are big cry babies too. I didn't mean to make you cry too kid. I'm sorry if I hurt your widdle feewings!
                        If anything, you'll get banned for being stupid. Nothing you have said here has made sense.

Comment

Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, shortly after Vick "cried", he unleashed the comeback of the decade on the Gnats with the Miracle in the Meadowlands II? LOL!!!
                          Congrats on winning your "Super Bowl" AKA any game you have vs the giants. It's the closest your team will ever come to winning one. 1960 and counting.

Comment

If anything, you'll get banned for being stupid. Nothing you have said here has made sense.
                            Riiiight. Maybe you could have mommy or daddy explain it to you then? Or perhaps there is someone with at least a 4th grade education in the vicinity?

Comment

Congrats on winning your "Super Bowl" AKA any game you have vs the giants. It's the closest your team will ever come to winning one. 1960 and counting.
                              WHEN we do win it, it won't be because of a catch someone like Tyree pulled out of his arse somehow! It will be all the sweeter that way.

Comment

WHEN we do win it, it won't be because of a catch someone like Tyree pulled out of his arse somehow! It will be all the sweeter that way.
                                Maybe you'll win one in Madden someday. Go get me a brew, noob

Comment

Working...
                                X