Vick 4 picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah...Mike Pick had a terrible game on Sunday. But as bad as it got, at least he didn't bust out the tears like David Wilson last week after he fumbled! Wahhhhh Wahhhh Wahhhh! That should be the G-Bags new fight song!!! LOL!
    Do you need some....
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 09-10-2012, 08:26 PM.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

WHEN we do win it, it won't be because of a catch someone like Tyree pulled out of his arse somehow! It will be all the sweeter that way.
      you wanna taste something sweet out of an arse????? YUPPPP he is from Phithy!

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage
        Ummmm...no?

You=Fail
        Is your mouth full from something sweet???

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
          you wanna taste something sweet out of an arse????? YUPPPP he is from Phithy!
          You obviously have problems with reading comprehension and possess a moronic sense of whats funny? Yup! He's a New Yawkah!

Comment

Is your mouth full from something sweet???
            I dunno, was that supposed to be a picture of you in a tutu you failed to post? Maybe you should go ask a grownup how to work the internet for you genius?

Comment

Keep the smack to football, boys. Take the personal attacks to PM's
              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                These guys don't know Foozeball, thats why they get personal! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                  Roger that Die-Hard, I gotta stop feeding the troll, well maybe I will feed the troll to my dog....

Comment

These guys don't know Foozeball, thats why they get personal! :-D
                    I haven't seen one thing that you have typed that even related to football. Please drop some knowledge about football on me and I will respond in kind. But I doubt you have any football knowledge coming from philthy. Sad But True.

Comment

It's sad I wasted my 1000th post on this wannabe Philthy steak sandwich, must have not come with the cheese to go with his wine!

Comment

It's sad I wasted my 1000th post on this wannabe Philthy steak sandwich
                        1000 posts here? Wow, that's not the ONLY thing you're wasting pal. Are your mom and dad going to throw you a party to celebrate this momentous milestone in your life? LOL!

Comment

1000 posts here? Wow, that's not the ONLY thing you're wasting pal. Are your mom and dad going to throw you a party to celebrate this momentous milestone in your life? LOL!
                          Why are 50% of your posts about someone else's parents? Again I challenge you to come up with some football knowledge. Parents, husbands, wives, and children are off limits!!! Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone. This is a football website not a dating or fetish website. Show me something related to football and you will just end up leaving un-satisfied like your life as it is.

Comment

Why are 50% of your posts about someone else's parents? Again I challenge you to come up with some football knowledge. Parents, husbands, wives, and children are off limits!!! Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone. This is a football website not a dating or fetish website. Show me something related to football and you will just end up leaving un-satisfied like your life as it is.
                            Do you know what you sound like? "Wahhh Wahhhh teacher, he said a bad word"! Do you even realize how lame you sound? It was YOU who started with the personal insults pal, now you wanna be a lil rat cause I hit a nerve? Can't take what you dish out? Go ahead, get me banned. If they are lame enough to ban me for making you look like the classless fool you are then so be it, this place deserves you.
                            Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-10-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

And until I get banned, I'm not going to stoop to your level, consider yourself ignored because YOU can't handle pointing out that your team sucks. You want football knowledge? Your team, the Toilet Bowl Chump Gnats are last in the division. How's that grab you?

Comment

And until I get banned, I'm not going to stoop to your level, consider yourself ignored because YOU can't handle pointing out that your team sucks. You want football knowledge? Your team, the Toilet Bowl Chump Gnats are last in the division. How's that grab you?
                                Thats knowledge? Holy crap. I was expecting something with a little more than the obvious NFLN stats page. Go to bed junior you have class in the morning, I actually defended this country for 20 years. But I am sure you know zip about that type of commitment. So I shall break it down for you....Brush your tooth, pop your zits, and put on your diaper, repeat step 2 prior to midnight. When you wake up it was all just a bad dream like the last 52 years of your so-called Iggles!

Comment

Working...
                                X