Vick 4 picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    I really doubt you can beat those Browns but we'll see. The Cowboys are scrubs and will continue to be scrubs for the foreseeable future. Vick and some on our O-line had a bad day but he got it together towards the end of the game. Our D was on TIME though. Your WHOLE team however, was playing like smack jobs and I predict will continue to do so. But you go right ahead and live on past glories.
    Past Glories? Man we can go 10 years with a losing record and I still rather be a Giants fan than an Eagles fan. I'm willing to put some money up that the Skins or Cowboys will win another title before you regular season champs do. As a matter of fact, since your team picked up Vick y'all been steadIly on the decline...better call up McNabb.
    Last edited by BurnerNYG; 09-12-2012, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, shortly after Vick "cried", he unleashed the comeback of the decade on the Gnats with the Miracle in the Meadowlands II? LOL!!!
      Did they commemorate that moment with some kind of theme on the inside of the Super Bowl ring?

Oh, just another regular season moral victory for the Eggholes... But go ahead and hang a banner for that moral victory...
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Question is why are you guys even arguing with this guy. Last I remember the Eagles didn't win the Super Bowl last year. They didn't even make the playoffs. They finished 3rd in the division....DREAM TEAM! In-fact it's not even trolling anymore when Eagles fans comes to this board to talk smack...it's actually pathetic. Notice how your basically the only one here?...probably cause other Eagles fans have a little more common sense to know better.

When the Eagles win a Super Bowl then you can visit this board with some talk. Till then go somewhere else and brag about how you barley beat the Cleveland Browns with your injury riddled QB competing for the WORST QB performance in week 1 against Brandon Weeden. But if it helps you sleep better, keep reminding yourself how your team is a "Dynasty".
        Last edited by titwio; 09-12-2012, 07:34 AM.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I miss Bastian

Comment

I really doubt you can beat those Browns but we'll see. The Cowboys are scrubs and will continue to be scrubs for the foreseeable future. Vick and some on our O-line had a bad day but he got it together towards the end of the game. Our D was on TIME though. Your WHOLE team however, was playing like smack jobs and I predict will continue to do so. But you go right ahead and live on past glories.
            At least we have Past Glories, LOL> what do you have??? nothing but a bunch of CHOKE jobs in NFCCGs. what did you lose with McNabb at the helm?? 4 in a row at one point? lol. We know how to get hot at the right time and finish the job.. did you know that the giants have never lost an NFCCG? 5-0 in 5 tries. They also know how to get to the Big game and win it. 4-1 all time.. GO on someone elses board and blow your smoke cause it just doenst make sense here.
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Oh and by the way. WHEN.. not IF the Ravens Destroy the Eagles on Sunday be sure to come back here and talk about it. after the BUTT Whooping they will get from Baltimore they will stand 1-1 overall. But painlessly CLOSE to 0-2.. In fact a fraction of an inch and that pass is Picked off in the end zone and people are calling for Reid and Vicks Head.

Wasnt this team supposed to be a Dyanasty?????
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                Question is why are you guys even arguing with this guy. Last I remember the Eagles didn't win the Super Bowl last year. They didn't even make the playoffs. They finished 3rd in the division....DREAM TEAM! In-fact it's not even trolling anymore when Eagles fans comes to this board to talk smack...it's actually pathetic. Notice how your basically the only one here?...probably cause other Eagles fans have a little more common sense to know better.

When the Eagles win a Super Bowl then you can visit this board with some talk. Till then go somewhere else and brag about how you barley beat the Cleveland Browns with your injury riddled QB competing for the WORST QB performance in week 1 against Brandon Weeden. But if it helps you sleep better, keep reminding yourself how your team is a "Dynasty".
                The Eagles finished WHERE in the division last year? Go get some basic football knowledge and come back and see me. YOU can't argue with me cause you don't even possess the basic facts. Oh, and here's a nice lil fact for ya Homer, if the Gnats lost to Dallas in the last game, your scrubby team would have placed THIRD. Right BEHIND the Eagles. You have my permission to go cry in your pillow now youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  Oh and by the way. WHEN.. not IF the Ravens Destroy the Eagles on Sunday be sure to come back here and talk about it. after the BUTT Whooping they will get from Baltimore they will stand 1-1 overall. But painlessly CLOSE to 0-2.. In fact a fraction of an inch and that pass is Picked off in the end zone and people are calling for Reid and Vicks Head.

Wasnt this team supposed to be a Dyanasty?????
                  The Ravens are a good and talented team. We very well MAY lose to them. The way your scrubs are playing, you definitely WILL lose to them. Bank it.

Comment

The Ravens are a good and talented team. We very well MAY lose to them. The way your scrubs are playing, you definitely WILL lose to them. Bank it.
                    This is what I picture for your upcoming game.
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

HoseBaggy, your smack is weak. Your team are perennial chokers not worthy of the heritage of the NFC east. While the rest of the division sport 18 Superbowl appearances and 12 wins, your doormats have 2 showings and 0 wins. Your hot air is just that and you are an embarrassment to yourself.

Comment

Yawn. Struck a nerve did I?
                        I did some research and I know exactly who you are over there. Your own MB members think you're a female dog
                        Last edited by SG88; 09-12-2012, 02:17 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think we beat the Browns but good this time around. However you didnt even beat them, lol. Classic Case of a team beating themselves. Catch the INT and we are not having this conversation

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                            I did some research and I know exactly who you are over there. Your own MB members think you're a female dog
                            No wonder why he/she hangs around here so much, lol. they dont even want em on their own boards...

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

The Eagles finished WHERE in the division last year? Go get some basic football knowledge and come back and see me. YOU can't argue with me cause you don't even possess the basic facts. Oh, and here's a nice lil fact for ya Homer, if the Gnats lost to Dallas in the last game, your scrubby team would have placed THIRD. Right BEHIND the Eagles. You have my permission to go cry in your pillow now youngster.
                              The Eagles finished second in the division because of two blowout wins over the Cowboys and a superior record within the division. However, since they had absolutely no chance to clinch a playoff spot in the last week, it's easy to see why most people still think the Eagles finished 3rd. (In tournaments, the loser of the Gold medal round doesn't drop to a Bronze place finish).

At any rate, Titwio had a pretty valid point. There is no reason the posters here should even take note of your posts. Your arguments are based on the age old adage that misery loves company.

You're miserable because your team is lousy and has always been lousy. And when they're hyped to be so much better than the other NFCE competition, they just look even worse. Must be frustrating.

So what do you do? Visit a rival team's message boards and try to tear them down for being superbowl champions? A bold strategy... Granted it's completely foolish and it makes you look like a horse's ***, but at least you're loyal, right?
                              Last edited by Ntegrase96; 09-12-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                No wonder why he/she hangs around here so much, lol. they dont even want em on their own boards...
                                LOL, he's just here to irritate as many people as he can and then he will post a thread over there talking about how he got banned over here. Personally, I hope the mods go against the grain and let him stay. We are witnessing probably one of the dumbest people ever to sit behind a keyboard. This is the type of stuff you could tell your grandchildren about.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X