Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Jacobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brandon Jacobs

    Didn't touch the field today, maybe Reese should make a call and get him back where he belongs.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  • #2
    thought he was still injured?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

    Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

    GO GIANTS!

    Comment


    • #3
      He is still injured, and you already know the 40 whiners know they have a gem if any of their backs go down for the count!, B.J. wont be back unfortunately !!!
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

      Comment


      • #4
        Saw MM had 2 catches for about 15 yards early in game but don't think he was targeted much after that or didn't play much. He had zero catches for the Pre Season
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #5
          Can we face facts: it's the o-line that's the problem, not the RB. Jacobs was having a better year before going down because he was no longer behind the Giants' offensive stand-in for a line. If he comes back here it's right back to tip toe town...

          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Beside the money, I would think that a strong contributing factor for Brandon Jacobs going to San Francisco was because they have a great chance to go to SuperBowl as well as having a strong offensive line. Our O line was the main reason for the drop off in Brandon jacobs performance when he was here.

            I bELIeve.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
              Didn't touch the field today, maybe Reese should make a call and get him back where he belongs.
              He was inactive due to injury

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ebick View Post
                He was inactive due to injury
                Didn't realize that, thought I heard them say he was on the sideline, maybe he was but not dressed.
                Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  Saw MM had 2 catches for about 15 yards early in game but don't think he was targeted much after that or didn't play much. He had zero catches for the Pre Season
                  4 catches for 29 yards. Not great, but not bad for the 4th passing option in a running focused team
                  "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

                  Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

                  GO GIANTS!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                    Didn't realize that, thought I heard them say he was on the sideline, maybe he was but not dressed.
                    That he was.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      Can we face facts: it's the o-line that's the problem, not the RB. Jacobs was having a better year before going down because he was no longer behind the Giants' offensive stand-in for a line. If he comes back here it's right back to tip toe town...
                      exactly which regular season game did Jacobs have a good game in that makes you think he was doing so well? I'm curious

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jppallday View Post

                        exactly which regular season game did Jacobs have a good game in that makes you think he was doing so well? I'm curious
                        Well, obviously you have zero clue but let me throw some stats at ya.

                        2010- 16 games, 147 attempts, 823 yds, 5.6 yds a carry
                        2011- 14 games, 152 attempts, 571 yds, 3.8 yds a carry.

                        for some fun: A.B.
                        2010- 16 games, 276 attempts, 1235 yds, 4.5 yds a carry
                        2011- 12 games ,171 attempts, 659 yds, 3.9 yds a carry

                        Our team has done nothing to improve the O-line and you have issues with the running game, look at the decline!! Stats dont lie!
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jppallday View Post

                          exactly which regular season game did Jacobs have a good game in that makes you think he was doing so well? I'm curious
                          If you want game by game research do the homework yourself!!! it's right at your finger tips!!!!
                          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I guess with the stats I posted, you finally saw the light?
                            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X