Green Bay Packers apparently have never been beaten by anyone but themselves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    So, you can't deny what I said and went for the ad hominem. Typical whiny Gnats fan!
    I wasnt really trying to feed the troll, However since I now see you are an Iggles fan with Mike Pick as your qb, I will now entertain you with a drink in my hand. You really wanna have a go at this?
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

So, you can't deny what I said and went for the ad hominem. Typical whiny Gnats fan!
      We will start soft and simple......let's compare trophy cases.

Comment

Wait, I have another simple one!
        [
        Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 09-10-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
          We will start soft and simple......let's compare trophy cases.
          C'mon Fifty...it's not like the Eagles have never won a Lombardi...................................OOOPPPSSS!

Comment

Oh NOES!!! Now you sound like a whiny Cowgirl fan! Oh wow! I never saw that trophy case gag before! You are sooooo clever! Did you come up with that all by yourself or did your parents help you out with that? You are soooo funny! Golly! Mike Pick? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! You really need to take your act o the road man! Really! I bet you get all the ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
              C'mon Fifty...it's not like the Eagles have never won a Lombardi...................................OOOPPPSSS!
              Actually, they did something much better....THEY BEAT LOMBARDI HIMSELF!!! IN THE 1960 CHAMPIONSHIP!!! The Eagles were the only team to beat the guy who the trophy is named for ........Ooooooops!

Comment

Originally posted by slyfoxx View Post
                i watched the whole game and it really looked to me like sf won. But let me check just to make sure...hold on......yep sf by 8 points including a 63 yard fg.
                haha!!!!!!!!!!
                If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

"We beat ourselves. They really didn't beat us," cornerback Jarrett Bush said after the game, via the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Hmmm. You can replace "cornerback Jarrett Bush" and "Green Bay Press-Gazette" with "typical whiny Gnats fan" and "Smack Talk Central" very easily! Try it!
                  Nice try to deflect from Michael Pick's 4 INTs and barely beating the hapless Browns.
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Actually, they did something much better....THEY BEAT LOMBARDI HIMSELF!!! IN THE 1960 CHAMPIONSHIP!!! The Eagles were the only team to beat the guy who the trophy is named for ........Ooooooops!
                    Wow, and that's only 52 years ago, what an accomplishment!

I'm sure President Eisenhower sent a congratulatory telegram via Pony Express!

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

So what your saying is Lombardi won every game himself for as many years as he was around! Holy SHIITE! 3000-1 record! Now thats amazing......nope, thats the odds of Philadelphia winning a Lombardi in the next 10 years!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                        Nice try to deflect from Michael Pick's 4 INTs and barely beating the hapless Browns.
                        Hey, I never once said the Eagles don't have problems to iron out this year sir. But YOUR team is supposed to be the Superbowl champs! Superbowl Champs don't lose to scrubs like the Cowgirls homeskillet. Toiletbowl Chumps, like your fraud team, do. The only one hapless around here are the Gnats as you will see as the season unfolds.

Comment

Hey, I never once said the Eagles don't have problems to iron out this year sir. But YOUR team is supposed to be the Superbowl champs! Superbowl Champs don't lose to scrubs like the Cowgirls homeskillet..
                          How would you know what Super Bowl champs are and are not supposed to do. You've never seen one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pksoze View Post
                            How would you know what Super Bowl champs are and are not supposed to do. You've never seen one.
                            If you watched last Wednesdays game against the Cowgirls, neither have you!

Comment

Hey, I never once said the Eagles don't have problems to iron out this year sir. But YOUR team is supposed to be the Superbowl champs! Superbowl Champs don't lose to scrubs like the Cowgirls homeskillet. Toiletbowl Chumps, like your fraud team, do. The only one hapless around here are the Gnats as you will see as the season unfolds.
                              The giants could threepeat and still be a fraud to this dillusional iggles fan. He won't be here after week 4. These weak *** trolls never come back for their crow
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                                The giants could threepeat and still be a fraud to this dillusional iggles fan.
                                The Gnats could threepeat? And you're calling ME delusional? Sorry pal, the Gnats could NEVER get THAT lucky! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X