Green Bay Packers apparently have never been beaten by anyone but themselves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoagieBastage
    The Eagles beat them though didn't they? The Toilet Bowl Chump Gnats squad can't say the same about the scrubs THEY faced.
    Correction, that's Superbowl Champion New York Giants. Any team or fanbase with common sense knows they are a talented football team. You don't win a super bowl scratching bingo cards, you earn it.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
      Correction, that's Superbowl Champion New York Giants. Any team or fanbase with common sense knows they are a talented football team. You don't win a super bowl scratching bingo cards, you earn it.
      Ok, Ok, I am lost, are you a TB fan or a Giants fan cause you sure are letting this Iggles troll have it! Dont get me wrong, I love it! I believe I got the best of him already , thats why he wont reply and keep looking like a fool. Your turn to shut him up!!
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN
        Ok, Ok, I am lost, are you a TB fan or a Giants fan cause you sure are letting this Iggles troll have it! Dont get me wrong, I love it! I believe I got the best of him already , thats why he wont reply and keep looking like a fool. Your turn to shut him up!!
        I like to consider myself a fan of hating the Eagles above all things... except the Falcons. I hate them more than the Eagles... but that is neither here nor there. Ultimately, I'm the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Greg Schiano... on a New York Giants Message Board.
        Sincerely,
        Greg Schiano
        Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
          Well to the Eagles credit in terms of being champions, they were the reigning Offseason Champions until the Jets and Tim Tebow entered the picture. Here is the excerpt:

The New York Jets edged out the Philadelphia Eagles in the Offseason Superbowl where Tim Tebow was MVP recording an unheard of media coverage rating of 98%. Michael Vick, former Offseason MVP, was helpless to gain the attention of the national media as he struggled to create any type of controversy. It was only in the 4th quarter of the offseason game when Eagles owner Jeff Lurie turned the tide by implying that Andy Reid's coaching job may be in jeopardy if they produce yet another disappointing NFL season. Lurie later stated, "I couldn't handle missing the playoffs AGAIN in the regular season, but the thought of losing the Offseason Superbowl was almost unbearable. I just had to somehow stir the pot so the media would stop talking about Tebow and the Jets." Lurie's efforts were futile however, as the New York Jets won the Offseason Superbowl in convincing fashion. With zero Super Bowl wins, a QB one good hit away from the IR, a frustrated head coach who amazingly resembles a walrus, and quite possibly the most despicable and classless fan base in the entire sports world, the Philadelphia Eagles are on the outside looking in, and boy is it cold and lonely out there.

Eagles fans, and more importantly HoagieBastage, just talk solace in the fact that once this season is over that you can once again challenge Tim Tebow and the New York Jets in the Offseason Superbowl once you fire Andy Reid, dismantle the coaching staff, figure out why you paid Michael Vick a buttload of money to spend more time in the hospital than on the field, and evaluate the underachieving way of life that is Philadelphia Eagles football.
          +1 ....Nice uppercut Giantz4Life....Now work the body, work the body....

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
            I like to consider myself a fan of hating the Eagles above all things... except the Falcons. I hate them more than the Eagles... but that is neither here nor there. Ultimately, I'm the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Greg Schiano... on a New York Giants Message Board.
            You are welcome here anytime!

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
              +1 ....Nice uppercut Giantz4Life....Now work the body, work the body....
              Wow, no credit for my barrage???? Thanks L

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                Wow, no credit for my barrage???? Thanks L
                Saving the credit for the TKO I know your gonna deliver...I know it's simmering...don't let it out till it's completely done.

Comment

Saving the credit for the TKO I know your gonna deliver...I know it's simmering...don't let it out till it's completely done.
                  Youre kidding yourself right? This garbanzo bean couldn't deliver a pizza! LOL! You Gnats fans are a sad little support group aren't yiz?

Comment

"I have not yet begun to cut him down"! LOL By the time I am done with him he will be playing raquetball against a curb with a quarter! I swear this slime ball has yet to begun to feel pain. Wait.... yes he has, he is an Iggles fan so it must be just numbness by now!

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                      Youre kidding yourself right? This garbanzo bean couldn't deliver a pizza! LOL! You Gnats fans are a sad little support group aren't yiz?
                      Whatcha got on my 40 homey?
                      sigpic

Comment

Garbanzo bean? Do you know that vegetables cannot deliver pizza? But I bet the Philthy Iggles Team could. But I am sure they couldnt do it for Dominoes' 30 minutes or less, but they can however lose many games in that time frame!

Comment

the scrubs THEY faced.
                          Same record as you bums last year, but since you play in that scumbag city, that makes you sub-scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                            Whatcha got on my 40 homey?
                            Sweet, I love that movie! And it does fit this guys situation.

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage
                              You've managed to thoroughly convince me that people from Philadelphia are generally a less intelligent, classless sub-species of humanoid. I'm putting in a recommendation that homeland security starts monitoring fans citing the snowballing of Santa Claus and shooting flare guns as an example. How many stadiums honestly have a damn jail inside their stadium? The real question I should be asking, is, How many stadiums need a jail inside their stadium.

It's a shame they need a jail, but they do. I don't know why they haven't funded large high pressure hoses as well. The whole stadium smells like B.O. and dead animals because clearly nobody in that stadium knows what a shower is. They should serious get high pressure hoses and just spray the entire stadium. That stinging sensation that you'll feel is the bacteria that will be washing off your body which would inevitably be in enough layers to prevent you from feeling how painful it would be to be hit with a high pressure hose.

Eagles fans have a tendency to get so plastered they hurl beer bottles onto the field, pour beer on players in the tunnels, and vomit on children. In the aftermath of that garbage, they get their own team pepper sprayed. What pride does your organization have left? The face of the franchise is a dog murdering felon who once owned the nickname, Ron Mexico and you guys have invested over $100,000,000 in him.

This team has been around forever and still hasn't won a single Super Bowl. You can talk about talent all that you want. I don't care how fast your players can run, what turd they can buy in free agency or how many dogs they can kill. It will never make them a good football team. You can talk about luck all you want, making up excuses for why other teams keep winning titles and you have yet to do it. Yeah but... that's all I hear.

Honestly, the world doesn't have to hate Philadelphia fans, you hate yourselves enough. How many times have we seen Eagle fans beating Eagle fans.
                              Sincerely,
                              Greg Schiano
                              Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                                Garbanzo bean? Do you know that vegetables cannot deliver pizza? But I bet the Philthy Iggles Team could. But I am sure they couldnt do it for Dominoes' 30 minutes or less, but they can however lose many games in that time frame!
                                30 minutes or less? With Reid's clock management skills?!
                                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                                X