Greatings from Tampa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Yeah but... yeah but... Santa was supposed to show up but he didn't, so we took one of our own fans as Santa and pelted him with snowballs, later accusing him of being a drunk based on his appearance.

Yeah but... yeah but... we didn't know it was a serious injury. The mayor and the local newspapers that said it was an embarrassment to our city are liars.
    For a person who doesn't like to smack talk you're certainly putting on a clinic.

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
      The Booing Santa Clause story has a reason behind it that real football fans know and understand. But I guess you think it would be great to let your children see a drunken sloppy Santy Clause. Some parent you must be man. And The Mike Irvin story is the same kind of out of context situation situation too. But leave it up to an unknowledgeable Bucs fan to use it to score points.
      this should remind you of your teams success
      Attached Files
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Yeah but... yeah but... Santa was supposed to show up but he didn't, so we took one of our own fans as Santa and pelted him with snowballs, later accusing him of being a drunk based on his appearance.

Yeah but... yeah but... we didn't know it was a serious injury. The mayor and the local newspapers that said it was an embarrassment to our city are liars.
        I see you are getting the hang off pelting Iggles fans around here! Nice! As you were saying about the BUCS and GIANTS game...... I believe that it will be a game of your running attack vs our passing attack but we prevail cause our D finally steps it up.
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN
          I see you are getting the hang off pelting Iggles fans around here! Nice! As you were saying about the BUCS and GIANTS game...... I believe that it will be a game of your running attack vs our passing attack but we prevail cause our D finally steps it up.
          We have a good secondary actually to include a first round pick in "The Red Barron". I think a lot of the game's success will be on if Cruz can make an impact, seemed like he's a little rusty. Should be a good one and I'll make sure of that. After all, I am Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
          Sincerely,
          Greg Schiano
          Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

We have a good secondary actually to include a first round pick in "The Red Barron". I think a lot of the game's success will be on if Cruz can make an impact, seemed like he's a little rusty. Should be a good one and I'll make sure of that. After all, I am Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
            Actually, we all just found out that Victor Cruz just lost his grandmother and they were very close! I am not sure if that is the reason he played so badly Wed night or not. We have a thread on the TAGF you can give your condolences on if you would like.

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
              Actually, we all just found out that Victor Cruz just lost his grandmother and they were very close! I am not sure if that is the reason he played so badly Wed night or not. We have a thread on the TAGF you can give your condolences on if you would like.
              I did offer my condolences earlier in the day. I didn't realize it happened before or during the game on Wednesday. Certainly understandable he had trouble focusing if she was in poor health in those last few days. Either way, I hope he can move forward even if that means giving us a hard time this Sunday.

I hope it's a good one. We had more than a lion's share share of bad ones last season.
              Sincerely,
              Greg Schiano
              Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

BTW, for you and all your friends that have a facebook page, Our service members overseas have to vote for the games that the armed forces network shows, if you go this link and vote for the game it would be awesome for ours and your fans to watch the game overseas. Tell your friends!
                http://www.facebook.com/myAFN

Comment

I didn't realize it happened before or during the game on Wednesday. Certainly understandable he had trouble focusing. Either way, I hope he can move forward even if that means giving us a hard time this Sunday.
                  It just happened in the last few days, but she was probably on her deathbed and as we all know it makes focus difficult!

Comment

Dang, TB@NYG is only 7%. Seriously, Dallas @ Seattle is #1? I forgot Seattle had a sports franchise.
                    Sincerely,
                    Greg Schiano
                    Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Dang, TB@NYG is only 7%. Seriously, Dallas @ Seattle is #1? I forgot Seattle had a sports franchise.
                      Well to be honest I think the entire Marine Corps. is from Texas LOL!

Comment

Bucs fan hasnt been here longer than a day and he's already Iggles-bashing like a pro. I love it! My hats off to you. As for our game, I think it'll be a close one. Bucs seem to be underrated, I think Schiano will bring success to the organization, the team is hungry and ready to go, Freeman's a solid up & coming QB, and that defense looks pretty stout especially w/ the addition of Barron.

Comment

I feel as if we (Bucs) might struggle significantly against the Giants pass rush. The right side of our line with Trueblood and Larsen was having problems with a inferior Carolina d line. Sully is going to have to get real creative with the protection to slow down the giants rush. Free is no Romo in the sense that both may be considered elusive but in Romos case it's due to having excellent pocket presence which Free hasnt shown that ability much really. He's elusive in the sense that you aren't going to bring him down with hand tackles. I think defensively we match up alright against the Giants receivers. Our rookies (David and Barron) played insane on Sunday but the touchdown we gave up was due to David biting hard on a play action and leaving the right side of the field wide open. If we can minimize the big mistakes we will be fine. I think we're looking at the giants putting up about 20 give or take. To win we need Sully and Free to open it up and not hold back. If we go into conservative mode again with a one score lead we won't win. Can't beat good teams playing scared and I believe in Free and I think he can make plays when given the chance but, if the coaches don't believe in him then they need to get a new QB. My guess based on what I saw from the first games, giants pass rush works our o line like the play basketball at Texas Tech. Free plays well but jus can't get the ball in the end zone enough. 24-16 NYG. Hope I'm wrong and it would be nice to have Benny bake in this game. might swing things in our favor with the already weak giants secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
                            Bucs fan hasnt been here longer than a day and he's already Iggles-bashing like a pro. I love it! My hats off to you. As for our game, I think it'll be a close one. Bucs seem to be underrated, I think Schiano will bring success to the organization, the team is hungry and ready to go, Freeman's a solid up & coming QB, and that defense looks pretty stout especially w/ the addition of Barron.
                            I do hope that I can bring success to this team. I will try very hard. By the way, do you guys have any more hand me down players or coaches? Mike Sullivan, DJ Ware are working out great. Also, we're in the process of collecting players who played at my old school, Rutgers.
                            Sincerely,
                            Greg Schiano
                            Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by BigSombrero View Post
                              I feel as if we (Bucs) might struggle significantly against the Giants pass rush. The right side of our line with Trueblood and Larsen was having problems with a inferior Carolina d line.
                              You know your Bucs. That's my biggest concern as well. Larsen resorts to Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu when he can't block.
                              Sincerely,
                              Greg Schiano
                              Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

You know your Bucs. That's my biggest concern as well. Larsen resorts to Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu when he can't block.
                                Haha. Yeah I noticed. They both did a decent job and when we play teams with mediocre d lines I think they will get the job done but playing the best pass rush in the league is going to be rough. But if we can somehow find away to manage it and give Free enough time to get the ball off we have a good chance. He's going to have to spread the ball around though. I don't remember him targeting any other receivers other than V Jax except for the TD pass to Williams. That scares me because my biggest knock on Free is that he doesn't go through progressions. He did do a much better job of not staring down the primary and honestly take away V Jax's drops and we may be talking about Free having an impressive game. Not throwing picks is not enough for me. I want a qb who can make plays and I have seen Free be that guy. I'm hoping Benn is back so we aren forced to field Stroughter or Parker in the slot. It will help create mismatches and take pressure of Williams and V-Jax. But with right side being weak, we might not see many 3 wide sets.

Comment

Working...
                                X