No announcement yet.

Greatings from Tampa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeman looked a lot for Williams and Jackson in his progressions. We're used to 3 and 4 WR sets under Olson. (Maybe even 5... dear lord). Sullivan seemed to favor a more crowded line, using a lot of double TE packages. Saw Stocker and Clark out there a lot on Sunday.

Definitely hoping that Benn comes back.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Tampa has never been a big screen team but I think it would be nice to mix a few in this weekend. Doug Martin is definitely going to get his carries in. Im not sure about how to cover the wideouts. I've always been a huge Talib fan but I'm not as knowledeable about Wrights game. I'm thinking we should have Talib on Cruz to completely shut him down and then focus the coverage on helping Wright with nicks. But again with all the new faces in the se ondary I'm not sure how it works yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
        Freeman looked a lot for Williams and Jackson in his progressions. We're used to 3 and 4 WR sets under Olson. (Maybe even 5... dear lord). Sullivan seemed to favor a more crowded line, using a lot of double TE packages. InSaw Stocker and Clark out there a lot on Sunday.Definitely hoping that Benn comes back.
        Hey with the way you held a really good rushing team to only 10 yards all day, I don't think the giants should even bother trying to run. Lol
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          Hey with the way you held a really good rushing team to only 10 yards all day, I don't think the giants should even bother trying to run. Lol
          Yeah, I agree. I called Tommy up, you know, the Head Coach of the New York Giants, because I'm Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers... and I told him, "Yeah, if you're game planning to run the ball, I wouldn't. It's not a good idea. The Panthers only ran for 10 yards against us."... Thomas laughed and then hung up on me.
          Sincerely,
          Greg Schiano
          Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
            I do hope that I can bring success to this team. I will try very hard. By the way, do you guys have any more hand me down players or coaches? Mike Sullivan, DJ Ware are working out great. Also, we're in the process of collecting players who played at my old school, Rutgers.
            what a great guy you are coach.. Class act

Comment

u kids need to go to bed lol....in your tampa onesies

Comment

Originally posted by derekunion28 View Post
                I like these Giant's fans. Showing a genuine concern that we are getting a good night's rest. Class acts.
                Sincerely,
                Greg Schiano
                Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                  League Elite? LOL! Did you see the Gnats get manhandled last week? The New York media called it right, Superbowl Chumps. They got extremely lucky last year and will be exposed for the lucky frauds they are this year. I hope your Buc's beat them like a drum!!! LOL!

Come back when your team decides to get serious about winning and gets a pro QB.

Comment

I truly believe that Schiano could beat Coughlin in an arm wrestling match. Nuff said.

Comment

Welcome back to " Soprano Land " CS. I cannot wait for this game to start. There is going to be some major league Hitting going on. ( Hit Men ? ) Big Blue will be ready. I see this as a knock down drag out fight in the trenches. No " Dancing Elephants in this game, just Power on Power However, you should Bone Up on your " It's just one Loss fellas- speech ".

Comment

Originally posted by JavaBuc View Post
                        I truly believe that Schiano could beat Coughlin in an arm wrestling match. Nuff said.
                        Bcuz Schiano is the man

Comment

And just what have I said around here that will get me banned huh? Is this NOT Smack Talk central? Have I used profanity? Am I not allowed to say that I hate your team with every molecule in my body? If these are valid reasons for a ban around here, maybe they need to rename it to Rainbows and Lollipops G-Girl Pillowfights. Maybe you would feel more comfy in a place like that.
                          I don't want you to get banned sugah britches. You are way too amusing.I do hope that you get gang banged by Mike Vicks pit bulls and that you get hepatitis C you denigrated d- bag.

Comment

League Elite? LOL! Did you see the Gnats get manhandled last week? The New York media called it right, Superbowl Chumps. They got extremely lucky last year and will be exposed for the lucky frauds they are this year. I hope your Buc's beat them like a drum!!! LOL!
                            Winning Super Bowls is never a matter of luck. Never.

Comment

Originally posted by derekunion28 View Post
                              Will YOU tuck me in?

Comment

I was doubtful about us beating the giants but ESPN unanimously chose the giants to win. So I feel that the Bucs are a lock to win now. The ESPN unanimous pick is the ultimate KoD. When a large collection of idiots like that get together and make a pick you would be wise to listen. Then bet on the opposite team.

Comment

Working...
                                X