Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bucs run D yielded 10 yards vs. Panthers, should Giants even bother running the ball?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by theenigma View Post
    thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to us coach schiano.
    lmao........
    They don't just play the notes on the page...they play what's in the air.

    Comment


    • #32
      You can't abandon the run under any circumstances. You have to keep at it until it clicks. We've played one game, and we lost. Where have we heard that before?
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        You can't abandon the run under any circumstances. You have to keep at it until it clicks. We've played one game, and we lost. Where have we heard that before?
        why i cant read boards after a lose just plain stupid comments after one game....have the giants not been a competetitive team the last 15 20 years

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by njsean View Post
          Why would any team bother to put eight in the box to stop our run as if it deserves that kind of respect?
          lol- Kind of sad but I have to agree

          Comment


          • #35
            wilson will add a spark i think.... hell only get like 5 carries, maybe a screen pass, but he'll envigorate the team nonetheless (i hope)

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
              I'll give you 20 and .5 of a 3 Musketeers Bar for effort. That's as good as I'll go. Take it or leave it.
              I'm actually being funny. (should of posted in RED font). As of now I don't think they could run their way out of a paper bag. However last year in playoffs with worst rushing team in NFL they had some awesome performances on the ground. One game over 200.. Right out of the blue
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
                wilson will add a spark i think.... hell only get like 5 carries, maybe a screen pass, but he'll envigorate the team nonetheless (i hope)
                I hope so? We need a spark
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  I hope so? We need a spark
                  He's clearly an emotional guy, gets really into the games. He'll take over Jacobs's pump-up speech role eventually, ever see that one he gave on youtube to VT? its pretty good.. don't have a link, i saw it on this board a while back, but he plays with passion and i believe he will get this team pumped

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                    Nothing says "predictable" more than if all we do is pass. SMH. We need to be able to figure out how to run the ball, and that starts with the O-line opening some god damn holes!

                    you mean when Bradshaw gets stuffed 1st and 2nd down and it's third and long it's not "predictable" that we're having Eli chuck it?..we see this situation way more than we'd like to. Imagine if we spent one of those run downs passing, you would probably see drives staying alive longer...just saying.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
                      you mean when Bradshaw gets stuffed 1st and 2nd down and it's third and long it's not "predictable" that we're having Eli chuck it?..we see this situation way more than we'd like to. Imagine if we spent one of those run downs passing, you would probably see drives staying alive longer...just saying.
                      again, i dunno if anyone wants to "abandon it completely", i think we just want to abandon it if it clearly isnt working and actually helping the other defense. and thats so true eliiz, nothing is as predictable as an offense trailing, on a 3rd and long...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                        Oh wow please challenge Eli and dare him to throw the ball by stacking the box, just do it man, do it! Eli will torch you apart sir.

                        Be careful what you wish for...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
                          He's clearly an emotional guy, gets really into the games. He'll take over Jacobs's pump-up speech role eventually, ever see that one he gave on youtube to VT? its pretty good.. don't have a link, i saw it on this board a while back, but he plays with passion and i believe he will get this team pumped
                          I have seen it. Very vocal!
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I'm hoping that TB stacks the box on us that will give someone one on one. Unleash the Black Unicorn, he will have a big game this week!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                              I'm hoping that TB stacks the box on us that will give someone one on one. Unleash the Black Unicorn, he will have a big game this week!
                              I am legitimately frightened as I had no idea that mythical creatures are on the NYG roster. The best we could come up with is Jimmy Raye, pretty sure he is from the Jurassic era.
                              Sincerely,
                              Greg Schiano
                              Head Coach, Tampa

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
                                I am legitimately frightened as I had no idea that mythical creatures are on the NYG roster. The best we could come up with is Jimmy Raye, pretty sure he is from the Jurassic era.
                                I have from very reliable sources, that you Guys are in for a shock of a life time & I would not like to upset Jimmy Raye being such a Great Asst. Also he is getting close to retirement. Maybe he should stay home.! I will give you a little clue. That flight back to Tampa is going to be very Quite & Long ,.....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X