Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bucs run D yielded 10 yards vs. Panthers, should Giants even bother running the ball?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deltbucs
    I guess I'm just disappointed with the lack of football knowledge here.....the senses of humor could clearly use some improvement, too. I know it's not an NY thing, because the folks on the Jets board at least have a decent understanding of the game.
    So, you come here trolling, not even talking anything close to football, and you wonder why you get treated with hostility?

Maybe it's because you're a ******.

Comment

this is not the game to experiment with...going 0-2 would be disastrous...a must win, IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by blueomaha View Post
        this is not the game to experiment with...going 0-2 would be disastrous...a must win, IMO...
        Agreed, you can't simply abandon the run.

If any changes are made it should be with the tempo of the offense, and better execution, not by going pass heavy exposing your QB to an all out blitz on every play.
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by JavaBuc View Post
          Just coming here to discuss this week's game. I won't post here other weeks. Not until the 2 teams meet again. It's interesting to hear the views of opposing fans.
          Welcome to our boards. Hopefully you enjoy yourself here and get some good discussion (and a little good natured smack talk). Not that you need anyone's permission, but feel free to post even after we play.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
            I don't know, pretty sure we'll have a good time in New York. It's about 374 degrees not counting humidity in Florida and it's pretty much a solid wall of water it's raining so much.
            In fact do come to NY (nj ) If you think Florida is HOT,wait and see, we will have a welcoming Committee waiting for you, ( Osi, Tuck, and JPP ) Say around 1:00 ! And bring your Purple-K with you, Your going to need it ! As I said , It's going to get very HOT for you here.
            Last edited by BillTheGreek; 09-13-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
              Welcome to our boards. Hopefully you enjoy yourself here and get some good discussion (and a little good natured smack talk). Not that you need anyone's permission, but feel free to post even after we play.
              Thanks. I wish the Bucs had Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by JavaBuc
                Thanks. I wish the Bucs had Eli.
                I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we could trade teams except we can keep our players from Rutgers.
                Sincerely,
                Greg Schiano
                Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we could trade teams except we can keep our players from Rutgers.
                  Come on now coach, you know Freeman is a baller

Comment

Originally posted by Red Barron
                    Come on now coach, you know Freeman is a baller
                    He is a baller, but I'm not about to pass up an opportunity to get any current or former Giants players.
                    Sincerely,
                    Greg Schiano
                    Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

We could use a couple more.. I would love to play with JPP after my boy Penn is done with him.

Comment

Originally posted by JavaBuc View Post
                        Just coming here to discuss this week's game. I won't post here other weeks. Not until the 2 teams meet again. It's interesting to hear the views of opposing fans.
                        there are alot of other teams fans that post on here on a regular basis. some just wont go away, lol. Guess they like being around a Winner to see what it feels like. lol. anyway we dont mind it, you are welcome here anytime. its the guys (few fans from GB, SF, Philly) that come on here to harrass us on a regular basis that we cant stand...
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

They can keep David Wilson tho. We don't need any fumbling cry babies in Tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rum View Post
                            Be careful what you wish for...
                            hey i heard TC was not to HARSH on them this week giving them time off when he could have demanded they come in after that dreadful showing last Wednesday. I guess he must know like you do "Red Rum" that .........

"ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY"

LOL
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Bucs - short for Buccaneers, NFL team in Tampa, FL

Bucks - NBA team in Milwaukee, WI

You shouldn't be so sure that Eli can just throw at will against our secondary. The Bucs' secondary is much more improved than last year, and given that we will have a healthy GMC disrupting the middle of the NYG Oline, Eli will not have as much time to 'pick us apart'.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                                So, you come here trolling, not even talking anything close to football, and you wonder why you get treated with hostility?

Maybe it's because you're a ******.
                                Delt is the truest form of a ******. Ignore him as he loves drama more than the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Signed,

Buccaneer Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X