Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Giants fans intimidated by Mark Barron (the new Ronnie Lott)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL . . . .the next Ronnie Lott after one game. Child please . . .. .

Didn't Michael Johnson break Steve Smith's arm? Maybe he was the next Ronnie Lott then . . . .. .

Have to admit, it was a pretty good shot though . . . . .
    Last edited by GMENAGAIN; 09-13-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Barron View Post
      They should be.. Mark Barron is a beast.
      Why do you talk about yourself in the 3rd person? That's just weird and I'm Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I keep signing players from Rutgers as if that wasn't weird enough.
      Sincerely,
      Greg Schiano
      Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

I'm sorry coach. Won't do it again. I'll make it up to when I pick Eli on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
          I shudder everytime I hear Omaha, even when my daughter and I talk about Nebraska.
          That was ridiculous when they didn't even change it.One of Eli's ealry games he got messed with by Ray Lewis and Ravens defense. Eli would call pick up the nickel (free blitzer) and Ray and another Raven would switch places and shout I'm the nickel and no I'm the nickle. Ray said it rattles Eli but that the next time they played 2008 that Eli was unshackable.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
            Never heard of him, and unless he returned 5 interceptions for TDs in one game then it is WAY too premature and blasphemous to compare a rookie with one game under his belt to Ronnie Lott.
            It was premature to crown Roy Williams the next Ronnie Lott and he had about 3 years of solid play.

Comment

Comment

Rocked that young man. Victor Cruz is next. Tell him I said it

Comment

Mark, you're a rookie. So, as a rookie, why the hell would you refer to Steve Smith as a young man?

Weird.

Comment

Ronnie Lott, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pssDR0ERnw
                    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Dos Equis;
                      Mark, you're a rookie. So, as a rookie, why the hell would you refer to Steve Smith as a young man?

Weird.
                      Rookie mistake. Toes on the line!
                      Sincerely,
                      Greg Schiano
                      Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

I like Barron. I think I even liked the idea of Barron over Claiborne (and keeping our 2nd round pick). But it's way too early to call him the next Ronnie Lott.

That's one hell of a hit against a pretty tough WR. But delivering hits like that only shortens your career.

See: Roy Williams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbjQIA7EN4s

Hope Barron's career doesn't end up like Roy's.

Comment

Great point Ntegrase96(what a name!). Hits like that from Barron will definitely shorten Cruz's career.
                          Carl Nicks
                          Best Guard In The League
                          Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Comment

Originally posted by Dos Equis View Post
                            Mark, you're a rookie. So, as a rookie, why the hell would you refer to Steve Smith as a young man?Weird.
                            Avoiding curse words.. Trying to be the best "Buccaneer Man" I can be.

Comment

Tell him yourself while he jukes by ya, if you commit that hard on him.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dos Equis View Post
                                Oh my, he hit Steve Smith who is about 5'9' 185lbs.
                                What's the over under this season for blackouts?

Comment

Working...
                                X