Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Giants fans intimidated by Mark Barron (the new Ronnie Lott)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarlNicks View Post
    Tanard Jackson buys Red Barron pizza in bulk.
    LOL
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
      I shudder everytime I hear Omaha, even when my daughter and I talk about Nebraska.
      FOR THE LAST TIME Omaha is NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTT an audible. It is what eli says when the clock is winding down.....

Drew breese says Omaha Omaha as well when the clock is winding down.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
        Oh my, he hit Steve Smith who is about 5'9' 185lbs.
        What's the over under this season for blackouts?
        Depends on the weather in Tampa. Right now 1-0 its partly cloudy with a chance of fair weather fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ForzaGiants! View Post
          Depends on the weather in Tampa. Right now 1-0 its partly cloudy with a chance of fair weather fans.
          LMFAO
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CarlNicks View Post
            Tanard Jackson buys Red Barron pizza in bulk.
            Jax here does more roids than Lattimer from The Program
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForzaGiants! View Post
              This is not completely accurate. I don't see any clouds outside.
              Sincerely,
              Greg Schiano
              Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

I would say its just a tad too early to compare Barron and Ronnie Lott. Ronnie Lott paid his dues to the NFL, including amputating part of his finger so he could play in a game.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                  I would say its just a tad too early to compare Barron and Ronnie Lott. Ronnie Lott paid his dues to the NFL, including amputating part of his finger so he could play in a game.
                  Pretty sure that wasn't during the game like everyone says but that is still amazing. Where's Mark at? Mark is a baller, we'll cut off two of his fingers in tribute.
                  Sincerely,
                  Greg Schiano
                  Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

If New Yawkers would stop moving down here in droves, and raising their children to root for the Jets, Giants, Yanks, and Mets (which team depends on who has the best record in that given year)........we would maybe have a chance at having a good quality and sizable Buccaneer fanbase.

Oh, and don't get so big-headed because a city that has 29 billion people in it can sell out a 70,000 seat stadium.

Another thing, come talk to me when you don't have to share your stadium with another NFL team, and when your NEW YORK team actually plays in NEW YORK.

The New York Giants playing their home games in New Jersey is like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers playing their home games in Valdosta , GA.

Comment

Originally posted by Dos Equis View Post
                      If New Yawkers would stop moving down here in droves, and raising their children to root for the Jets, Giants, Yanks, and Mets (which team depends on who has the best record in that given year)........we would maybe have a chance at having a good quality and sizable Buccaneer fanbase.

Oh, and don't get so big-headed because a city that has 29 billion people in it can sell out a 70,000 seat stadium.

Another thing, come talk to me when you don't have to share your stadium with another NFL team, and when your NEW YORK team actually plays in NEW YORK.

The New York Giants playing their home games in New Jersey is like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers playing their home games in Valdosta , GA.
                      We should play our games in the High Point Solutions Stadium.
                      Sincerely,
                      Greg Schiano
                      Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Comment

What are you rambling on about, butt pirate?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                            What are you rambling on about, butt pirate?
                            Zip it, anal viking.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
                              Pretty sure that wasn't during the game like everyone says but that is still amazing. Where's Mark at? Mark is a baller, we'll cut off two of his fingers in tribute.
                              Actually, I do think it was during a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
                                Yeah I never said it was during the game, I meant that he had part of it cut off so he could play in the next game.

Oh you are just a wee off when comparing Tampa/Valdosta to NYC/East Rutherford. Its only about 6 or 7 miles from the stadium to the NYC. You are another one of those that have a thing when it comes to the city/state the Giants play in. They have a long storied history with New York, nothing you can do about it, except whine about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X