Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The Packers Lose, And The Bears Cruise ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will The Packers Lose, And The Bears Cruise ?

I dunno. We don't have a dog in this fight. ( Sorry MV, if you're reading ). However I'm in a good place whenever the Packers lose. Just like the Ravens, whenever they lose. ( Stupid Bengals ). Anyway I'll have a nice Laugher, if Da Bears win.

Packers lose...but if it happens, remember.....Bears didn't really beat them, they beat themselves.

Comment

Depends how shell-shocked the Packers are after finding out how good the 49ers were. Otherwise, I think they can take the Bears down.

Comment

Well there goes that option. Bears were destroyed. They thought they would finally get over the hump vs GB but were totally humiliated
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          Well there goes that option. Bears were destroyed. They thought they would finally get over the hump vs GB but were totally humiliated
          Rodgers > Cutler and the Bears pass defense is still mediocre. Advantage: Packers

Comment

Our offense still looks rusty. We havent had that dominant offense since the Raiders game.

Comment

Working...
            X