Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Who cares if thier team is just mediocre? Who cares if they're not even the most talented team in their own division! Gnats fans don't care about that silly football stuff at all. All they care about is something shiny to look at and brag about.
    Idiot Egghole fan with the false, unearned sense of superiority... Still living in the early 2000s. Care to look up Andy Reid's record since Tom Coughlin has been in NY, 2004, and compare?

    YEAR Eagles Giants
    2004 13-3 6-10
    2005 6-10 11-5
    2006 10-6 8-8
    2007 8-8 10-6
    2008 9-6 12-4
    2009 11-5 8-8
    2010 10-6 10-6
    2011 8-8 9-7

    TOTAL: 75-52 74-53


    ONE. GAME. BETTER. And two championships short.

    Both have won the division 3 times. Both have made the playoffs 5 times.

    So where again does this false sense of superiority come from? Because, like a championship, the Eggholes haven't earned it.

    The reality is your "talented" team is ONE GAME BETTER over 8 seasons and yet still has nothing shiny to look at but Andy Reid's empty pizza pan. Maybe the Eagles aren't as talented as people keep saying.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-16-2012, 07:22 PM.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

    "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

    Comment


    • #32
      Dallas just had a hangover thinking about last weeks win over the Champs, lol. Laid a 27-7 egg vs Seattle. Can you say trap game Jerry?
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
        Source? I'm a member of a few cowboys boards and I have not seen 'Cowboys to the superbowl' as a general consensus.Outside of that... The Cowboys won by 7 but I don't feel like that's an accurate reflection of how the game actually went. We were up 14-3 and 24-10 at two different times. Who's to say if the Cowboys wanted to score again on the last drive that they wouldn't have? I mean they did capitalize on every drive they had to end the first half and throughout the second, dominated time of possession and gained nearly 200 yards more than the Giants.The second game will be a much different game, but one thing you're overlooking is that Dallas is also surely to get better/healthier.
        What happened today? Hangover? Trap game?
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
          I predict that the Cowpies and Gnats will battle it out for third or maybe even fourth place in our division in this year of our Lord Two Thousand and Twelve. Hoagiedamus has spoken. Go cry now.
          I am sure that you will cry more when you see the eagles empty trophy case.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
            Yeah man! They don't care how they won those Superbowls! They don't care that it wasn't football talent that produced the trophy for them! They don't care that their QB from Gooberville lucked out by having one of his many bad passes get caught against a helmet that led to one of those victories man! They wouldn't even care if they win the next Superbowl because the other team contracted the Ebola virus before the game and died! They would STILL be prancing around yelling "We're Numbah ONE"!!! Who cares if thier team is just mediocre? Who cares if they're not even the most talented team in their own division! Gnats fans don't care about that silly football stuff at all. All they care about is something shiny to look at and brag about. They don't care HOW they get it or WHAT others might say about it. Respect is not part of the equation. This is remarkably similar to the mentality of your average squirrel or exotic dancer.
            So? What has "talent" brought to the Eagles? Ahh, the famous dream team. Oh wait......, that was not a dream team, that was a nightmare!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
              Idiot Egghole fan with the false, unearned sense of superiority... Still living in the early 2000s. Care to look up Andy Reid's record since Tom Coughlin has been in NY, 2004, and compare?

              YEAR Eagles Giants
              2004 13-3 6-10
              2005 6-10 11-5
              2006 10-6 8-8
              2007 8-8 10-6
              2008 9-6 12-4
              2009 11-5 8-8
              2010 10-6 10-6
              2011 8-8 9-7

              TOTAL: 75-52 74-53


              ONE. GAME. BETTER. And two championships short.

              Both have won the division 3 times. Both have made the playoffs 5 times.

              So where again does this false sense of superiority come from? Because, like a championship, the Eggholes haven't earned it.

              The reality is your "talented" team is ONE GAME BETTER over 8 seasons and yet still has nothing shiny to look at but Andy Reid's empty pizza pan. Maybe the Eagles aren't as talented as people keep saying.
              The false sense of superiority comes from the illusion that the trophies on their trophy case are real. He does not know that they are a mirage.

              Comment


              • #37
                Just saw the Boys got spanked by the Seahawks, Skins got beat so the Beagles are on top for now, Vick was horrible again with 4 more picks but a win is a win, only two games, still say the over under is 8 on how many games Vick starts by the end of the season. Go GMEN.
                Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                  Believe it or not homie, I would. Sorry. I would be the FIRST one to let them know they were phonies. Integrity means a lot to me. There's no way to prove this to you so whatever but that's exactly how I would feel. People, like me, who respect integrity in this world are weird I know but that's how I roll son.
                  You talk about integrity, but you support a team that has an ex-convict for QB who used to torture and kill dogs. Where is your integrity? I guess you forgot to roll that way.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                    You talk about integrity, but you support a team that has an ex-convict for QB who used to torture and kill dogs. Where is your integrity? I guess you forgot to roll that way.
                    You realize your are arguing with a Hoagie, I can only imagine he and Andy could wipe out a Chinese Buffet!
                    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by JavaBuc View Post
                      I saw opening day.
                      That's it? Did you see the 2nd week? Romo had a great one up in Seattle didn't he? He came back and shook off 3 1st half INT's and threw for 500 yards and 3 TD's and won the game, right? Oh wait....That was Eli! My bad.
                      Last edited by giantsforce; 09-16-2012, 08:05 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                        You realize your are arguing with a Hoagie, I can only imagine he and Andy could wipe out a Chinese Buffet!
                        I think Andy would a fine job just by himself! Hoagie on the other hand, has a big mouth that uses it to say nonsense.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                          Idiot Egghole fan with the false, unearned sense of superiority... Still living in the early 2000s. Care to look up Andy Reid's record since Tom Coughlin has been in NY, 2004, and compare?

                          YEAR Eagles Giants
                          2004 13-3 6-10
                          2005 6-10 11-5
                          2006 10-6 8-8
                          2007 8-8 10-6
                          2008 9-6 12-4
                          2009 11-5 8-8
                          2010 10-6 10-6
                          2011 8-8 9-7

                          TOTAL: 75-52 74-53


                          ONE. GAME. BETTER. And two championships short.

                          Both have won the division 3 times. Both have made the playoffs 5 times.

                          So where again does this false sense of superiority come from? Because, like a championship, the Eggholes haven't earned it.

                          The reality is your "talented" team is ONE GAME BETTER over 8 seasons and yet still has nothing shiny to look at but Andy Reid's empty pizza pan. Maybe the Eagles aren't as talented as people keep saying.
                          Cause we look SEXIER doing it! W3RD!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                            I am sure that you will cry more when you see the eagles empty trophy case.
                            Not as hard as you'll cry when you end up in third or fourth place in the division this year schooly! But it's OK though, when you cry, just pretend you're a Gnats running back, that might make you feel like a hero right? Make sure you're wearing your Gnats underoos when you do!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                              So? What has "talent" brought to the Eagles? Ahh, the famous dream team. Oh wait......, that was not a dream team, that was a nightmare!
                              I would answer you but your username reminds me of a cheesy low budget kid's show with martial arts lunatics doing cartwheels in brightly colored spandex suits. GO GO GIANTSFORCE RANGERS!!! See what I mean? No, I can't take you seriously, move along....

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                                Just saw the Boys got spanked by the Seahawks, Skins got beat so the Beagles are on top for now, Vick was horrible again with 4 more picks but a win is a win, only two games, still say the over under is 8 on how many games Vick starts by the end of the season. Go GMEN.
                                We played a scrappy game with a talented AND tough opponent that was in the playoffs last year and will be again this year. We were lucky to come out on top and we did. You played a bunch of scrubs who were OWNING your sorry team until the 4th quarter. Based on your trouble with untalented squads, you WILL not beat these same Ravens. I promise you. But, keep strutting around like you're still legitimate Superbowl Champs while you still can...third or fourth place in the division is calling youuuuuuu.......

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X