Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
    You talk about integrity, but you support a team that has an ex-convict for QB who used to torture and kill dogs. Where is your integrity? I guess you forgot to roll that way.
    I root for my team and ALL it's players. I believe in redemption and giving someone a second chance. "Ye without sin can cast the first stone". The person who said that believed in redemption as well. But you probably think yo're better than Him too huh? ;-)

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
      Because, maybe they realize that the Gnats are phony champs and lucked out to win the Superbowl? Hmmm?
      Why can't the shoe puker be lucky like that?

      Comment


      • #48
        After Sunday's loss to Seattle....I'd put a hold on those hotel room reservations in N.Orleans Cowgirl fans!
        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

        John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
          I root for my team and ALL it's players. I believe in redemption and giving someone a second chance. "Ye without sin can cast the first stone". The person who said that believed in redemption as well. But you probably think yo're better than Him too huh? ;-)
          Congrats Egirl fan....your team is the most unimpressive and beat-able 2-0 team I've ever seen!
          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

          John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
            Congrats Egirl fan....your team is the most unimpressive and beat-able 2-0 team I've ever seen!
            You think your Gnats can beat the Eagles? Really? Lets just see HOW beatable you think the Eagles are after Suday September 30th. You won't even BE here to eat your crow dinner, who are you kidding. This place is going to be a GHOST town after that game! LOL!

            Hoagiedamus has spoken, you may go and cry now.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
              You think your Gnats can beat the Eagles? Really? Lets just see HOW beatable you think the Eagles are after Suday September 30th. You won't even BE here to eat your crow dinner, who are you kidding. This place is going to be a GHOST town after that game! LOL!

              Hoagiedamus has spoken, you may go and cry now.
              Your team played well this weekend. Props to them. But more impressively they stood toe to toe with a bully and persevered through injuries and mistakes to win against a tough Baltimore team.

              It remains to be seen if they can keep it up, but I was impressed by the toughness the Eagles finally displayed.

              Comment


              • #52
                the real cowballs showed up in seattle....

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                  Your team played well this weekend. Props to them. But more impressively they stood toe to toe with a bully and persevered through injuries and mistakes to win against a tough Baltimore team.

                  It remains to be seen if they can keep it up, but I was impressed by the toughness the Eagles finally displayed.
                  Thank you. My team was lucky to win a very close game against a tough and very talented squad. They do need a LOT of work regarding the O-line though and Vick needs to stop forcing dangerous throws but I believe we have a playoff caliber team here. I know your average Gnats homer doesn't want to hear this, thats why I am here, spreading the good news! Aren't I nice!

                  :-)

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by blueomaha View Post
                    the real cowballs showed up in seattle....
                    If thats true, what does that say about the Gnats? LOL!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                      If thats true, what does that say about the Gnats? LOL!
                      you can go back to both SB winning seasons and pick out games like we had against dallas in both years. Thats the difference between a WINNER ( like the Gmen with 2 SB titles in 5seasons) with a winning coaching staff that is able to make the proper adjustments throughout a long season and a LOSER ( like the eagles with nothing but excuses every yr).

                      Stay on here as long as you want and plead your case.. You are just comedy Relief. Your Franchise is a JOKE. 4 NFCCG in a row and 4 losses. Have a un real comeback in 2010 to swipe the NFCE title right our from under us with 28 fourth quarter points. then turn around and lose in 1st playoff game to a 7-9 seattle team. you just make our day with all your nonsense trying to compare your Chokers to our WInners.
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                        you can go back to both SB winning seasons and pick out games like we had against dallas in both years. Thats the difference between a WINNER ( like the Gmen with 2 SB titles in 5seasons) with a winning coaching staff that is able to make the proper adjustments throughout a long season and a LOSER ( like the eagles with nothing but excuses every yr).

                        Stay on here as long as you want and plead your case.. You are just comedy Relief. Your Franchise is a JOKE. 4 NFCCG in a row and 4 losses. Have a un real comeback in 2010 to swipe the NFCE title right our from under us with 28 fourth quarter points. then turn around and lose in 1st playoff game to a 7-9 seattle team. you just make our day with all your nonsense trying to compare your Chokers to our WInners.
                        Your "team" as you like to call those misfits, are indeed NOT talented as they are proving to EVERYONE who has eyes to see. This GNATS squad is proving to EVERYONE who they really are, just a bunch of lucky goobers. Nothing more, nothing less. But, you go ahead and live in the past old timer. That might cushion the blow when you lose to a deserving, TALENTED team this year. Your scrub teams luck is about to run out I think...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                          Your "team" as you like to call those misfits, are indeed NOT talented as they are proving to EVERYONE who has eyes to see. This GNATS squad is proving to EVERYONE who they really are, just a bunch of lucky goobers. Nothing more, nothing less. But, you go ahead and live in the past old timer. That might cushion the blow when you lose to a deserving, TALENTED team this year. Your scrub teams luck is about to run out I think...
                          keep trying to tell you winning 11 Road games in a row in 07 isnt luck. Losing 5/6 in 11 and then turning around to do it again on the road isnt luck. I dont live in the past. we won 2 of past 5 SBs. thats recent sir. You are the one living in the past with your greatest claim to fame a title in 1960...lol Were you even born then...or are you just a kid skipping school. hey i think i heard your mom calling you
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            keep trying to tell you winning 11 Road games in a row in 07 isnt luck. Losing 5/6 in 11 and then turning around to do it again on the road isnt luck. I dont live in the past. we won 2 of past 5 SBs. thats recent sir. You are the one living in the past with your greatest claim to fame a title in 1960...lol Were you even born then...or are you just a kid skipping school. hey i think i heard your mom calling you

                            Riiiiiight, whatever makes you feel better about your lucky team and its cakewalk of a season! Your lucky punk team is LUCKY, face it.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                              Riiiiiight, whatever makes you feel better about your lucky team and its cakewalk of a season! Your lucky punk team is LUCKY, face it.
                              you are just ignorant.. there is no reasoning with your.

                              okay.. your punk team was lucky to comeback and score 28points to win that game in 2010..lol
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                you are just ignorant.. there is no reasoning with your.

                                okay.. your punk team was lucky to comeback and score 28points to win that game in 2010..lol
                                Thats right! :-)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X