Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Thats right! :-)
    Glad you finally admit that your ignorant! Please exit stage left now.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

"Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!"

That WAS their Super Bowl.

Comment

Romo will fall off like usual its the cowboys.. They are a solid team- nothing else. The fight is between eagles/giants

Comment

Originally posted by Battyboyy View Post
          Romo will fall off like usual its the cowboys.. They are a solid team- nothing else. The fight is between eagles/giants
          Actually, the battle for Third or Fourth place in the division will be between the Cowpies and the Gnats. You heard it here first.

Comment

Actually, the battle for Third or Fourth place in the division will be between the Cowpies and the Gnats. You heard it here first.
            You biatch are a biatch.
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
              You biatch are a biatch.
              But what does this MEAN? Are you speaking English?

Comment

TO YOU CLOWNS THAT THINK THE GIANTS ARE LUCKY. DID U WATCH THE GAMES?

I agree the Giants have had some good fortune in there last 2 super bowl runs, but it takes more than luck to finish.
                Health and getting hot at the right time, but if you dont perform, your done. G-men perfomed and deserve their rings.
                examples from last years post season: 1) Eli's dismantling Green bays D (GB's O sucked. When U drop passes it aint luck its poor play)
                2) J.Williams ball strip at end of SF game (concentration, speed and skill) 3) Giant D kept Brady off the field just long enough and Eli on
                the field lon enough to win in SB.

End of Story (Regardless of what happens this year)

Comment

Originally posted by NASTI-D-AWSUM-O View Post
                  I agree the Giants have had some good fortune in there last 2 super bowl runs
                  Thank you, that's all that needed to be said.

End of Story (and you KNOW whats going to happen this year...it has already begun! The Gnats are going to crash and burrrrrn! Now does that sound like a team that is "skilled" or "lucky"?)

Comment

Thank you, that's all that needed to be said.

End of Story (and you KNOW whats going to happen this year...it has already begun! The Gnats are going to crash and burrrrrn! Now does that sound like a team that is "skilled" or "lucky"?)

Crash and burn? Um .....do you even watch the games? KISS THE RINGS....and my hairy *****

Comment

Originally posted by EddieBlue View Post
                      Crash and burn? Um .....do you even watch the games? KISS THE RINGS....and my hairy *****
                      I have watched the games. I have seen the G-Girls beat two scrubs and lose to one. Let me know when they play someone good ok there, hairybunz?

Comment

I have watched the games. I have seen the G-Girls beat two scrubs and lose to one. Let me know when they play someone good ok there, hairybunz?

so how is that crashing and burning? By your own logic we are doing poorly because we won two games? HAHAHA seriously my friend...we dont even play a good team next week either. Please come back to face the music after the dog killer craps the bed. Its gotta suck being YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieBlue View Post
                          so how is that crashing and burning? By your own logic we are doing poorly because we won two games? HAHAHA seriously my friend...we dont even play a good team next week either. Please come back to face the music after the dog killer craps the bed. Its gotta suck being YOU.
                          You beat NO ONE!!! We HAVE!!! Beat the Ravens and THEN come say something! Hell, beat US and THEN come say something! Until then, your strapper team and its strapper fans get ZERO respect!!! Lets see if you're here flappin yer gums after the 30th. I'm gonna bet NOT!!! LOL!

Comment

You beat NO ONE!!! We HAVE!!! Beat the Ravens and THEN come say something! Hell, beat US and THEN come say something! Until then, your strapper team and its strapper fans get ZERO respect!!! Lets see if you're here flappin yer gums after the 30th. I'm gonna bet NOT!!! LOL!
                            LOL you say that like the Eagles are something noteworthy -- the team that commited 9 turnovers in 2 near-misses and went 8-8 last year. Other than rubbing your noses in it, do you think we care about the lowly Eagles? We're looking forward to OTHER division winning playoff contenders like Green Bay and San Francisco, not the Eggholes. LOL.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                              LOL you say that like the Eagles are something noteworthy -- the team that commited 9 turnovers in 2 near-misses and went 8-8 last year. Other than rubbing your noses in it, do you think we care about the lowly Eagles? We're looking forward to OTHER division winning playoff contenders like Green Bay and San Francisco, not the Eggholes. LOL.
                              Nine turnovers and STILL won the games. 8-8 and STILL better than the Giants in the Divisional record. You won ONE more game than us last year. ONE. Lowly Eagles? We OWN you and no amount of wishful thinking will make that go away homeskillet. None. If you had to play against US head to head to win a Superbowl we would straight murdalize you and you KNOW it!

Comment

Nine turnovers and STILL won the games. 8-8 and STILL better than the Giants in the Divisional record. You won ONE more game than us last year. ONE.
                                It's still MORE, and still good enough to win the division.

And, oh yeah, you might not have heard, they won 4 more games after that while your team was on the golf course.
                                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                                X