Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win over G-men has Boys fans talking SB!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    It's still MORE, and still LUCKY enough to win a championship.
    There, fixed that for you! You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
      There, fixed that for you! You're welcome.
      How come the Eagles don't have this "luck"? When is the last time the Eagles won 6 must-win games in a row?

See my sig
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
        How come the Eagles don't have this "luck"? When is the last time the Eagles won 6 must-win games in a row?

See my sig
        Because OBVIOUSLY we don't have a coach who practices the "Dark arts"! I believe your coach has mortgaged the soul of your QB to Beelzebub. How ELSE could a gomer like your QB ever hope to win a title? Elite QB? Eli? Ninja PLEASE!!!!

Comment

Because OBVIOUSLY we don't have a coach who practices the "Dark arts"! I believe your coach has mortgaged the soul of your QB to Beelzebub. How ELSE could a gomer like your QB ever hope to win a title? Elite QB? Eli? Ninja PLEASE!!!!

Dear Sir....i'm going to help you now. Please follow the following link. http://www.pmhccares.org/
          Once you are released ill greet you at the reception area with a nice cold glass of STFU and a poop flavored lollypop

Comment

Yo "Hoagie" since youre such a believer in the supernatural, maybe all your negative energy is keeping them from winning a championship.
            Why dont you "off yourself" then when the Eagles win, we'll hire a medium to contact you to let you know hell froze over.
            By the Way Ramses Barden is better than any receiver the Eagles have.
            WHO WEARS RED WHITE AND BLUE... THE BIG BLUE WRECKIN CREW.....THATS WHO !!!!!!!!

Comment

Riiiiiight, whatever makes you feel better about your lucky team and its cakewalk of a season! Your lucky punk team is LUCKY, face it.
              We gladly accept all LUCK. And when the gods smile down upon us by directing only the best, smartest, no-nonsense, hard working players to our doorstep.

Comment

Working...
              X