Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats on an impressive win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Wow... Panthers have a good forum (Carolina Huddle)... You guys have a good forum.... The Cowboys... well... they are just special.

    Edit: Nevermind, found the official board. Not too shabby.
    Last edited by Greg Schiano; 09-16-2012, 07:56 PM.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      You were victims of classic Eli. Looks lost in first half with the 3 picks and one retuned for 6. Missing open WRs that could of been TDs. Then gets two drives to End third and one near start of 4th that were nice but he couldn't finish ending in FGs. Then he does what he does best. OWN the 4th quarter. 3 td drives for 22points in the clutch. 25 overall in the 4th... Game over
      Also didn't realize that Eli put up as many yards in fourth quarter that your boy freeman put up all game. 243 yards
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

      Comment


      • #18
        Also Coach, a team under your direction just set the record for the most yards yielded in a game in franchise history giving up 604 to the giants
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          Also Coach, a team under your direction just set the record for the most yards yielded in a game in franchise history giving up 604 to the giants
          Maybe next week Dallas can help us achieve the rushing record as well. Just trying to get my name out there.
          Sincerely,
          Greg Schiano
          Head Coach, Tampa

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
            Maybe next week Dallas can help us achieve the rushing record as well. Just trying to get my name out there.
            Coach , what are you doing up so late, Can't sleep ? I know. It takes about a week before the pain goes away, in your case it may last untill your next win .You will ALWAYS remember this Day ! It's called the Agony of DEFEAT. Do you remember what we discussed yesterday ! I told you, I could not wish you Good Luck ! I also said, may the Best Team Win.
            You said the Best Team always Wins unless you are the Eagles. Anyhow THE GIANTS IN THIS GAME, WAS NOT ONLY THE BEST TEAM ! but played like the DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !.............Now I want to Wish you ALL the Luck in the world, when you play Dallas, Skins and the Eagles .Beat them like we beat you .And Beat all 3, and you will be considered OK in GIANT TOWN !
            THANKS * BILL*

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
              THE GIANTS IN THIS GAME, WAS NOT ONLY THE BEST TEAM ! but played like the DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !
              So...Superbowl champs get owned all day until the 4th quarter, against a scrubby Buccaneers team that went 4 and 12 last year and still only barely win the game? You also LOST to a scrubby Dallas Cowgirl team last week who were straight OWNED by the Seahawks today!!! THAT'S how Superbowl champs play in your mind? Really? Wow! There's No homer like a Gnats homer! I can't WAIT until you scrubs have to play against a REALLY tough team, like the Eagles, 49ers, Green Bay or the Ravens! Let's see what you'll be saying about your Superbowl chumps then...
              Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-16-2012, 11:48 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Go Giants

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                  So...Superbowl champs get owned all day until the 4th quarter, against a scrubby Buccaneers team that went 4 and 12 last year and still only barely win the game? You also LOST to a scrubby Dallas Cowgirl team last week who were straight OWNED by the Seahawks today!!! THAT'S how Superbowl champs play in your mind? Really? Wow! There's No homer like a Gnats homer! I can't WAIT until you scrubs have to play against a REALLY tough team, like the Eagles, 49ers, Green Bay or the Ravens! Let's see what you'll be saying about your Superbowl chumps then...
                  You know what , your right about the Cowboys, they are a scrubby team..........and we should have won that game , and yes, we did not, play up to par , Your wrong about Tampa, they are not a scrubby team , They should have beaten us , But you know what, the 4th quarter Giants did come back with Eli & Company to Win . As Super Bowl Champs DO ! By the way how many Super Bowls have your Eagles WON ?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                    You know what , your right about the Cowboys, they are a scrubby team..........and we should have won that game , and yes, we did not, play up to par , Your wrong about Tampa, they are not a scrubby team , They should have beaten us , But you know what, the 4th quarter Giants did come back with Eli & Company to Win . As Super Bowl Champs DO ! By the way how many Super Bowls have your Eagles WON ?
                    So sorry pal, the Buccaneers ARE scrubs. A team that goes 4 and 12 the previous year are by anyone's definition scrubs. A real defending Superbowl Chamion would have DEMOLISHED these clowns 52 to ZERO. But they couldn't could they. Because the Gnats are frauds. Lucky frauds that are showing everyone just who they really are. These scrubs were mopping the floor with you all day until you woke up and squeaked out a win against a 4 and 12 team like you were SUPPOSED to from the get go. What do you think will happen when you play a really GOOD team? It's going to be a disaster of EPIC proportions that's what! I cannot WAIT!!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                      So sorry pal, the Buccaneers ARE scrubs. A team that goes 4 and 12 the previous year are by anyone's definition scrubs. A real defending Superbowl Chamion would have DEMOLISHED these clowns 52 to ZERO. But they couldn't could they. Because the Gnats are frauds. Lucky frauds that are showing everyone just who they really are. These scrubs were mopping the floor with you all day until you woke up and squeaked out a win against a 4 and 12 team like you were SUPPOSED to from the get go. What do you think will happen when you play a really GOOD team? It's going to be a disaster of EPIC proportions that's what! I cannot WAIT!!!
                      WAIT ! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TEAM YOU LIKE ?. Before I can answer you. And Don't WORRY I will only speak the TRUTH !.................Also why so much hate for the GIANTS ? If i were to guess, Your an Eagle fan. But get back to me soon, I am enjoying this !

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                        So sorry pal, the Buccaneers ARE scrubs. A team that goes 4 and 12 the previous year are by anyone's definition scrubs. A real defending Superbowl Chamion would have DEMOLISHED these clowns 52 to ZERO. But they couldn't could they. Because the Gnats are frauds. Lucky frauds that are showing everyone just who they really are. These scrubs were mopping the floor with you all day until you woke up and squeaked out a win against a 4 and 12 team like you were SUPPOSED to from the get go. What do you think will happen when you play a really GOOD team? It's going to be a disaster of EPIC proportions that's what! I cannot WAIT!!!
                        Shut the hell up, you are a walking contradiction and nothing more than an ignorant troll. Your sorry excuse for a football team/city should be sitting at 0-2 right now, you'd expect that the "dream team" would be able to put away the lowly Browns with no trouble since you guys were the best team in the division last year(according to your warped logic). Then you get handed another game this week because the dumbass refs do not know the difference between interceptions, fumbles and incomplete passes.

                        Even for a philthy troll you are pathetic, and that's saying a lot since idiots like Bastian can hold a better conversation/argument than you can. All you do is spew the same unfounded trash, but I wouldn't expect anything more from someone who lives in the toilet of the North East. It's never to late to jump on the bandwagon, you spend so much time on these boards its time for you to come out of the closet and reveal that you secretly want to be a giant fan.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                          So sorry pal, the Buccaneers ARE scrubs. A team that goes 4 and 12 the previous year are by anyone's definition scrubs. A real defending Superbowl Chamion would have DEMOLISHED these clowns 52 to ZERO. But they couldn't could they. Because the Gnats are frauds. Lucky frauds that are showing everyone just who they really are. These scrubs were mopping the floor with you all day until you woke up and squeaked out a win against a 4 and 12 team like you were SUPPOSED to from the get go. What do you think will happen when you play a really GOOD team? It's going to be a disaster of EPIC proportions that's what! I cannot WAIT!!!
                          Oh, BTW .........You brought out a very good point ! I am not going to watch the Giants games, untill the 4th quarter, That's when they Win all their Games. *lol *
                          I'm Still waiting, for the Team your a fan of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i Can't Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            BIG WIN!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                              So...Superbowl champs get owned all day until the 4th quarter, against a scrubby Buccaneers team that went 4 and 12 last year and still only barely win the game? You also LOST to a scrubby Dallas Cowgirl team last week who were straight OWNED by the Seahawks today!!! THAT'S how Superbowl champs play in your mind? Really? Wow! There's No homer like a Gnats homer! I can't WAIT until you scrubs have to play against a REALLY tough team, like the Eagles, 49ers, Green Bay or the Ravens! Let's see what you'll be saying about your Superbowl chumps then...
                              You call racking up 604yards on the Bucs getting owned by them all day?? lol. Sure we didnt finish drives early on and settled for 4 Fgs and had some drops in the endzone. However that is the most yards given up in tampa franchise history. Eli showed once again why he was the SB MVP twice. cause he puts up numbers and makes comebacks in the 4th quarter of games (7 out of last 14 wins since beg of 11) .. Sure he looked bad in first half but was able to get off the mat and put up 243 yards 2tds and 25 points all in the 4th quarter.

                              NO getting lucky is having a qb with 6Ints and 3 fumbles through two games and getting 2 wins. You are going to come crashing down to earth in a few weeks. just wait
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                oh, then theres this. whens last time vick put up 510yards and 3tds?? or this

                                Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
                                Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X