Congrats on an impressive win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    WAIT ! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TEAM YOU LIKE ?. Before I can answer you. And Don't WORRY I will only speak the TRUTH !.................Also why so much hate for the GIANTS ? If i were to guess, Your an Eagle fan. But get back to me soon, I am enjoying this !
    You wanna know what team I'm a fan of Billy? Here, I even translated it to Greek for yiz!

Οι αετοί!

OPA!!!

:-)
    Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-17-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      You call racking up 604yards on the Bucs getting owned by them all day?? lol. Sure we didnt finish drives early on and settled for 4 Fgs and had some drops in the endzone.
      They held you to field goals and were scoring TD's on you ALL day. They are also a FOUR and TWELVE team from last year. Let me repeat that so there's no misunderstanding, THE BUCS WERE A FOUR and TWELVE TEAM LAST YEAR. They are NOT the Eagles, NOT the 49ers, NOT the PACKERS...you know, NOT a GOOD team? This is a team you should have mopped the floor with IF you are LEGITIMATE defending Superbowl champs. But you AREN'T. The Giants are pathetic and this game proves it. Just WAIT until you play a REAL team. You'll see homer.

However that is the most yards given up in tampa franchise history. Eli showed once again why he was the SB MVP twice. cause he puts up numbers and makes comebacks in the 4th quarter of games (7 out of last 14 wins since beg of 11) .. Sure he looked bad in first half but was able to get off the mat and put up 243 yards 2tds and 25 points all in the 4th quarter.
      Betcha you weren't giving Mike Vick the same kind of worship when he did the same thing to the Gnats during the Miracle in the Meadowlands a couple of years ago. Now THAT was a comeback DRIVE!!! No, Eli looks bad because he IS bad sir.

NO getting lucky is having a qb with 6Ints and 3 fumbles through two games and getting 2 wins. You are going to come crashing down to earth in a few weeks. just wait
      Damn right we were lucky. The Browns caught us flatfooted on opening day, we almost lost to a scrubby team. But we didn't. The scrubby Cowboys caught you flatfooted too, but they BEAT you. That same Cowpie squad just got manhandled by the Seahawks. We came close to losing against a really talented Ravens team in a VERY close game. That Raven squad was in the playoffs last year and will be again this year. But we did beat them. Because we are a very talented team. Take it to the bank.

I'll make room on the Eagles bandwagon for you!

Comment

oh, then theres this. whens last time vick put up 510yards and 3tds?? or this

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
        Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG
        YAWN!!! Do I have to post a link to the greatest come from behind victory of the century? That just happened to be against the silly little Gnats? Do I?
        OK, you twisted me arm...here are the last FOUR minutes of the Miracle in the Meadowlands II. So you can see how a NON scrub team wins a game in the 4th quarter. THIS is how a REAL team, who are down by TWENTY ONE POINTS with only FOUR MINUTES LEFT beats a SCRUB Gnats team in the GREATEST comeback in HISTORRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTacY83qBk
        Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-17-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Dallas got beat by the Seahawks. Hope the Pack is ready to play out there next week.

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
            YAWN!!! Do I have to post a link to the greatest come from behind victory of the century? That just happened to be against the silly little Gnats? Do I?
            OK, you twisted me arm...here are the last FOUR minutess of the Miracle in the Meadowlands II. So you can see how a NON scrub team wins a game in the 4th quarter. THIS is how a REAL team, who are down by TWENTY ONE POINTS with only FOUR MINUTES LEFT beats a SCRUB Gnats team in the GREATEST comeback in HISTORRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTac...ure=plpp_video
            What happened to you guys in the wildcard game that year? Sit down Sally.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
              What happened to you guys in the wildcard game that year? Sit down Sally.
              Whats going to happen to you THIS year Mary? Will it be Third OR Fourth place in the division? Place your bets now!!!

Comment

Whats going to happen to you THIS year Mary? Will it be Third OR Fourth place in the division? Place your bets now!!!
                So what happened to the team who made "the greatest comeback in nfl history"? Oh that's right, you scrubs choked in the playoffs as usual. Let me ask you this, how do you philthy fans get so excited over regular season games when you know for sure that you losers will choke it all away in the post-season? Your franchise is a joke, come back to "talk smack" when you scrubs are actually relevant in the post season. You scrubs are the light version of the Buffalo Bills, now sit down and shut up.

Comment

OK, you twisted me arm...here are the last FOUR minutess of the Miracle in the Meadowlands II. So you can see how a NON scrub team wins a game in the 4th quarter. THIS is how a REAL team, who are down by TWENTY ONE POINTS with only FOUR MINUTES LEFT beats a SCRUB Gnats team in the GREATEST comeback in HISTORRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTac...ure=plpp_video
                  LOL is that your claim to fame a comeback in fouth quarter to win division ? in 2010... Did it catapult you to a Playoff run that ended with a SB Title??? No, you went out and did what you always do in the playoffs. CHOKE. oh and to that same Seahawks team that you were just talking about... What were they? 7-9 or 8-8 when they booted your butts from the playoffs.

Further more, did the Miracle in the Meadowlands DOOM the giants for the following Season??? were they so upset over this huge comeback that they just couldnt get it out of their heads? No. they went out and won another SB Title the following year idiot. So who benefited more from that game???YOU OR US??? Seemed to INSPIRE the Giants to go out and right the wrong and fix it.. and fix it they did by winning their 4th SB Title... Please go do your homework son
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

So what happened to the team who made "the greatest comeback in nfl history"? Oh that's right, you scrubs choked in the playoffs as usual. Let me ask you this, how do you philthy fans get so excited over regular season games when you know for sure that you losers will choke it all away in the post-season? Your franchise is a joke, come back to "talk smack" when you scrubs are actually relevant in the post season. You scrubs are the light version of the Buffalo Bills, now sit down and shut up.
                    Every year is a fresh start. Every year is a chance for Tom Coughlin to re-finance Eli's soul with Beelzebub for a Superbowl win. How many times was that already? Two? Hmmmm....I don't think it's going to work this time. I think the devil will require something with a little more value. I think the evidence, the horrible way the Gnats are playing, is proof of my theory. Our franchise is relevant, if only to carve out Gnats fans hearts at every turn...just like in the clip I posted....enjoy!

Comment

LOL is that your claim to fame a comeback in fouth quarter to win division ? in 2010... Did it catapult you to a Playoff run that ended with a SB Title??? No, you went out and did what you always do in the playoffs. CHOKE. oh and to that same Seahawks team that you were just talking about... What were they? 7-9 or 8-8 when they booted your butts from the playoffs.
                      Old news old timer. The Eagles got further than the GNATS that year though! It seems that your exceptional luck ran out that year and couldnt outluck SKILL and TALENT. The Gnats lucked out and won two Superbowls they didn't deserve. No one respects you in the division OR in the nation. The Eagles are a better team that the Gnats on ANY given Sunday. Thats the cold hard truth brother.

Further more, did the Miracle in the Meadowlands DOOM the giants for the following Season??? were they so upset over this huge comeback that they just couldnt get it out of their heads? No. they went out and won another SB Title the following year idiot. So who benefited more from that game???YOU OR US??? Seemed to INSPIRE the Giants to go out and right the wrong and fix it.. and fix it they did by winning their 4th SB Title... Please go do your homework son
                      No, your team LUCKED out and won a Superbowl by accident. Tyrees catch? PURE LUCK! You are lucky scrubs. Face it. I know it hurts but there it is. NO one respects your team for this reason. Your titles are undeserved at BEST! But go ahead and crow like you know something. Your time is done as champs. Take that to the bank homie.

Comment

Every year is a fresh start. Every year is a chance for Tom Coughlin to re-finance Eli's soul with Beelzebub for a Superbowl win. How many times was that already? Two? Hmmmm....I don't think it's going to work this time. I think the devil will require something with a little more value. I think the evidence, the horrible way the Gnats are playing, is proof of my theory. Our franchise is relevant, if only to carve out Gnats fans hearts at every turn...just like in the clip I posted....enjoy!
                        LOL @ every year is a fresh start, I guess you have to have that mentality if you're going to root for such a sad excuse for a franchise. I'm pretty sure, but you might want to verify this, but isn't the definition of insanity repeating the same thing over and over yet expecting different results? Again let me say that you and the Eagles are a joke, as is the whole idea of a filthy fan coming here to talk smack to a team that has been the best in the division over the passed decade. Thanks for the laugh, come back when your team is relevant(might want to leave this up to your kids or grandkids at the rate your team is going).

Comment

LOL @ every year is a fresh start, I guess you have to have that mentality if you're going to root for such a sad excuse for a franchise. I'm pretty sure, but you might want to verify this, but isn't the definition of insanity repeating the same thing over and over yet expecting different results? Again let me say that you and the Eagles are a joke, as is the whole idea of a filthy fan coming here to talk smack to a team that has been the best in the division over the passed decade. Thanks for the laugh, come back when your team is relevant(might want to leave this up to your kids or grandkids at the rate your team is going).
                          I am here to talk smack because you can't answer the questions. Face it, you know I am right and are embarrassed. Its OK. You know FULL well your team doesn't stand a chance against us or any GOOD team in the NFL for that matter. It's embarrassing for you because what I said might actually be true? That your "Superbowl Champs" can't even beat the Cowpies? Or barely beat the Buccs? That your team squeaks by on luck? Not skill or heart? I can see where you might be embarrassed by this and want to lash out against everyone and every thing. I'm here to tell you it's OK brother! There's plenty of room on the Eagles bus! Hope to see you on board soon! Beep Beep!

Comment

So sorry pal, the Buccaneers ARE scrubs. A team that goes 4 and 12 the previous year are by anyone's definition scrubs. A real defending Superbowl Chamion would have DEMOLISHED these clowns 52 to ZERO. But they couldn't could they. Because the Gnats are frauds. Lucky frauds that are showing everyone just who they really are. These scrubs were mopping the floor with you all day until you woke up and squeaked out a win against a 4 and 12 team like you were SUPPOSED to from the get go. What do you think will happen when you play a really GOOD team? It's going to be a disaster of EPIC proportions that's what! I cannot WAIT!!!
                            January 19, 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by Dos Equis View Post
                              January 19, 2003.
                              Yesterday.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X