Congrats on an impressive win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShakeandBake
    Not to mention the guy still doesn't know how to take a hit, and therefore never plays an entire season.
    Some fans are calling for more regular season games, Mike is calling for less. Probably shorter quarters. And also hopes we move toward flag football.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
      I would take Vick over both. Romo is a proven choke artist. Eli IS lucky man. But I guess Eli and Tyree practiced that helmet style grab for WEEKS before the Suoerbowl right? You know, the grab that KEPT YOU ALIVE TO WIN IT? Whats Eli's record against us? How bout the last time we faced the Gnats huh? How did Eli look then? We made him look like the scared kid he is. And we will do so again, September 30th is coming sooooooon. I predict this board will be a GHOST TOWN the day after!NOSTRADAMUS HAS SPOKEN!!! You may run in fear now...
      i am glad vick is with philly. he's a guaranteed int every game plus he's not gonna last long lol. your o-line sucks this yr and vick is getting beat up pretty good. only a matter of short time before he's on ir......i will agree with you on one thing and thats lil is indeed lucky. lol, NEVER in my life have i seen such luck in one qb. i had always thought montana was a lucky twerp but lil eli takes the cake

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
        I can't imagine anyone would wish they had a quarterback with no heart or skill.
        You still here? Shoo, go practice s'more cheap plays "coach".

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
          i will agree with you on one thing and thats lil is indeed lucky. lol, NEVER in my life have i seen such luck in one qb. i had always thought montana was a lucky twerp but lil eli takes the cake
          Been telling these homers this for a couple of weeks. I think I'm starting to get through to them. I think they are realizing that Gomer Pyle's luck is starting to run out.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
            All I know is that when I was in Philly last week, I went to the game and asked to see the trophy room and they told me that it was closed until further notice. There was too much dust that had to be sucked up from the empty trophy case and it was taking 50 or some years to clean it up. Oh well. I will just visit the Giants trophy room next week. Just hope that the Jets don't put a curtain in front of it because they do not have much to show for either.
            I hear the Gnats trophy case is sponsored by Lucky Charms!!! Official breakfast of the G-Girls!

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage;
              You still here? Shoo, go practice s'more cheap plays "coach".
              Why are you in such a rush to get me out of here? I think I'm going to stick around longer now.
              Sincerely,
              Greg Schiano
              Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                Now I know you are not being Honest with yourself. Answering how most diehards would supporting and defending their QB. I get it. But there are alot of very objective fans. some that are actually honest with themselves. Like the ones on the Denver message boards that were comparing Eli to Peyton. I mean Vick couldnt even be brought up in the same conversation cause he brings absolutlely nothing to the table. by the way. Not that i go by these polls, most on these boards go by cold hard facts. and the FACT is Eli has 2 SB wins and 2 SB MVPs to go with it. he also is 2-0 in nfccgs and 5-1 on the road in the playoffs. THose are facts. Vick cant hold a candle to that. but poll wise where did Eli and Vick wind up on the top 100 players. Why dont you look that up and get back to us. thanks.
                Peyton is a FIRST ballot Hall of Fame QB. Eli is a lucky kid. Peyton deserved his win in the Superbowl, his team didn't have to get in the playoffs with help, nor did he luck out and have a poorly thrown pass caught against a players helmet. I have said before that there are QB's that I would take over Vick in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, our backup QB is the goods! I really can't wait to see him play again! But I would most DEFINITELY take Vick over Eli or Romo ANY DAY. Romo is a choker and Eli relies on luck. Don't be fooled by his "amazing comeback" in his last game, that will only get you so far against a good squad.
                Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-18-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Why are you in such a rush to get me out of here? I think I'm going to stick around longer now.
                  Go, stay, who cares. Just thought you might need to get your squad ready coachie baby! The way you coached your losers to blow that lead last Sunday, I see why they lose so big now! By all means stay! Pull up a chair!

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage
                    Go, stay, who cares. Just thought you might need to get your squad ready coachie baby! The way you coached your losers to blow that lead last Sunday, I see why they lose so big now! By all means stay! Pull up a chair!
                    Yeah, no offense, but we really took a page out of the Philadelphia Eagles' playbook by blowing that lead.
                    Sincerely,
                    Greg Schiano
                    Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Yeah, no offense, but we really took a page out of the Philadelphia Eagles' playbook by blowing that lead.
                      You wish you HAD Reid's playbook! Not only is it nutritious with all the Hoagie droppings mushed between the pages, it's also a proven winner! You proved last Sunday that you AND your playbook are completely out of your depth in this league.

Hoagiedamus predicts that you will be coaching Pop Warner in a few years. You can go cry now...

Comment

Peyton is a FIRST ballot Hall of Fame QB. Eli is a lucky kid. Peyton deserved his win in the Superbowl, his team didn't have to get in the playoffs with help, nor did he luck out and have a poorly thrown pass caught against a players helmet. I have said before that there are QB's that I would take over Vick in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, our backup QB is the goods! I really can't wait to see him play again! But I would most DEFINITELY take Vick over Eli or Romo ANY DAY. Romo is a choker and Eli relies on luck. Don't be fooled by his "amazing comeback" in his last game, that will only get you so far against a good squad.
                        In one post you would take Romo and Vick over Eli, in this post you mention it again. But now you cant wait to see your backup QB play? I think you need professional help. Seriously!

Dont worry, with as fragile as Vick (I am made of Glass) is you may just get your wish soon.
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

You wish you HAD Reid's playbook! Not only is it nutritious with all the Hoagie droppings mushed between the pages, it's also a proven winner! You proved last Sunday that you AND your playbook are completely out of your depth in this league.

Hoagiedamus predicts that you will be coaching Pop Warner in a few years. You can go cry now...
                          Andy Reid's playbook never won a superbowl. I wished I had Tom Coughlin's playbook... oh wait... I got it.
                          Sincerely,
                          Greg Schiano
                          Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Andy Reid's playbook never won a superbowl. I wished I had Tom Coughlin's playbook... oh wait... I got it.
                            It won't help you, you will also need to make a deal with Beelzebub to activate the luck in the plays.

Comment

Speaking of the Cowboys, I'll have to find a good Cowboys forums real soon.
                              There is no such thing/
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                              X