Wow Dallas losses 27-7 to Seattle ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    tampa just purely stunk in the last 7 mins of the game and yall know that. why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really), to floundering like that at the end is beyond me. they just flat out gave up. that is why i said earlier Romo prolly already is itching to play that same secondary next week. thats being honest.
    You say this all the time... give credit where credit is due.

Gave up? really? Ok so they didnt continuously pressure eli and dare him to throw down field? Yep they did and they lost that battle too many times. You are just turning things around to suit your needs in this statement.

Tampa just thought they had things under control and obviously did not.Being outscored 25-7 in the 4th Qtr is not laying down as the last play clearly shows!!
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 09-17-2012, 09:58 PM.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

tampa just purely stunk in the last 7 mins of the game and yall know that. why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really), to floundering like that at the end is beyond me. they just flat out gave up. that is why i said earlier Romo prolly already is itching to play that same secondary next week. thats being honest.
      Tampa never really dominated. The giants just really xmas wrapped 3 scores for them. When the giants stopped screwing up you saw a team that could not even get a first down.
      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

We were dominating them in TOP, yards, etc we were just not scoring touchdowns in the red zone and we had those 3 turnovers. We were due for some touchdowns after making it into the red zone 4 times in a row and coming away with only 12 points. You guys on the other hand were absolutely dominated by the Seahawks, the only positive you can take away from that game was Miles Austin's performance.

Comment

why tampa went from dominating the giants offense in the first part of the game (third quarter to really)
          Au contraire mon frere, we dominated Tampa's defense considering the significant advantage we had in yards, TOP, first downs. We were moving the ball at will. We just couldnt finish our drives in the redzone due to our own mistakes (Bennett dropping 2 TDs, Eli going to Beatty instead of an open Bradshaw etc). As a matter of fact, if it weren't for Eli gift-wrapping the Bucs 3 picks in the first half, I'm sure the game would've been decided in our favor much much earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
            Au contraire mon frere, we dominated Tampa's defense considering the significant advantage we had in yards, TOP, first downs. We were moving the ball at will. We just couldnt finish our drives in the redzone due to our own mistakes (Bennett dropping 2 TDs, Eli going to Beatty instead of an open Bradshaw etc). As a matter of fact, if it weren't for Eli gift-wrapping the Bucs 3 picks in the first half, I'm sure the game would've been decided in our favor much much earlier.
            Actually one of the Bennett drops and the Beatty drop was on the same series of downs.
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              Actually one of the Bennett drops and the Beatty drop was on the same series of downs.
              Yea my bad on that but my point still stands to Mr. Cruehead

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
                Yea my bad on that but my point still stands to Mr. Cruehead
                Agreed
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                  I actually was not born in Philly. Im a fan by choice since 83! I could have been a Gnats fan, I decided to choose a team with heart and pure toughness born from adversity instead. Our team ARE winners, not lucky scrubs that the Gnats are showing themselves to be this year
                  Winners... who haven't won anything in 52 years... Who have lost their only two super bowl apperances. Adversity.... largely of their own making.
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                    Winners... who haven't won anything in 52 years... Who have lost their only two super bowl apperances. Adversity.... largely of their own making.
                    Yeah but when we DO win it, we will have deserved to be there and deserved to take it! Our fans will hold their heads up with justified pride. You cannot argue the fact that NO one in the country or the league respects your lucky win. Sorry but them's the facts. Don't believe me? Listen to the first couple minutes of the audio from this Gnats pump up clip one of your homers made. He has clips of the national and even local media SAYING EVERYTHING I'M SAYING HERE! But no, everyone else are idiots right? The truth hurts, I know. Enjoy this heaping helping of the truth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ74L***9JY

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE "CHAMPION" GNATS BECAUSE THEY DON"T RESPECT THEIR WIN(s)!!!

Comment

Oh and here's ANOTHER article pretty much saying the SAME THING I have been saying!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/p...-truths-091812

Here's a juicy quote from that article...

"Harbaugh gave away a game on Sunday because he refused to run Rice. Harbaugh is cool with that. The Giants proved you don’t have to be all that good in the regular season. Just make the tournament and roll the dice with your pass-happy mediocre QB. That is the Ravens' Super Bowl formula. They want to get lucky the same way the Giants got lucky in their two Super Bowl seasons. Coughlin’s Giants have never been the best team in football. They went 10-6 and 9-7 in their Super Bowl seasons."

Here's a quote from a Carolina fan who started this thread in the TAGF board:

"We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years."

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....harlotte/page2

LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS! How does THAT grab ya? But I'm a troll right? For telling you how it really is? How your mediocre team got LUCKY, that's all. If you're proud of that, go ahead. I wouldnt be. I would GLADLY wait another 52 years rather than be called phony or lucky.

Comment

lol...

Comment

Oh and here's ANOTHER article pretty much saying the SAME THING I have been saying!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/p...-truths-091812

Here's a juicy quote from that article...

"Harbaugh gave away a game on Sunday because he refused to run Rice. Harbaugh is cool with that. The Giants proved you don’t have to be all that good in the regular season. Just make the tournament and roll the dice with your pass-happy mediocre QB. That is the Ravens' Super Bowl formula. They want to get lucky the same way the Giants got lucky in their two Super Bowl seasons. Coughlin’s Giants have never been the best team in football. They went 10-6 and 9-7 in their Super Bowl seasons."

Here's a quote from a Carolina fan who started this thread in the TAGF board:

"We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years."

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....harlotte/page2

LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS! How does THAT grab ya? But I'm a troll right? For telling you how it really is? How your mediocre team got LUCKY, that's all. If you're proud of that, go ahead. I wouldnt be. I would GLADLY wait another 52 years rather than be called phony or lucky.
                          lol who gives a **** we won the ****ing superbowl i went to the superbowl parade and banged a eagles fan, how does that make you feel, she said she always wanted to taste a winner.

Comment

Much as I hate the Cowpies, that was a cheap and dangerous shot. It's not funny in the least..

Comment

Originally posted by giants-_- View Post
                              lol who gives a **** we won the ****ing superbowl i went to the superbowl parade and banged a eagles fan, how does that make you feel, she said she always wanted to taste a winner.
                              You were probably too drunk to realize that it was a Beagle that you molested. I hope it was a girl Beagle at least. You really are the poster child Gnats fan aren't ya? LOL!

"Who gives a **** if my team is teh awesumzzzzz!!!111!!!!!1!!!!11! We won! Yay! We scored 500 baskets against the Flyers! WooHoo! I like parades!!!"

Comment

Much as I hate the Cowpies, that was a cheap and dangerous shot. It's not funny in the least..
                                Actually, it was a perfect block. And also very legal! I am not sure what type of football you played as a kid, but that was in front and in the mid-section(Not headhunting or low). It was discussed today plenty of times and even Sean Lee states it was a very good block. Next time maybe he will look where he is running.
                                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Working...
                                X