No announcement yet.

Wow Dallas losses 27-7 to Seattle ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like watching a man hitting himself with a hammer and not realizing why his thumb hurts so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
      No game? LOL!!! Thats why there are 20 plus pages of Gnats fans getting served by me on multiple threads? No game? I have provided the most action this board has seen in years!!! As September 30th gets closer, the hype for that game will be at an all time FRENZY!!! And when you LOSE, THIS PLACE WILL BE A GHOST TOWNNNNNNNN!!!! All because of little old me with NO GAME!!!!

Riiiight! Your whole board can't take what I've got but they keep coming back for more! Why is that? Why not just ignore the crazy troll? Unless he was making valid points that strike a nerve right? But that's OK man do what you will...

Me=SAMURAI
      served with what? All you spew is "luck" when trying to bash the Giants. Most of your posts are flat out ignorance and lack of knowledge. I think its funny how you say the passed 10 years is only relevant to you. To me that is what you call selective memories. You don't want to acknowledge the crap teams the Eagles have put out in the past.

Comment

No game? LOL!!! Thats why there are 20 plus pages of Gnats fans getting served by me on multiple threads? No game? I have provided the most action this board has seen in years!!! As September 30th gets closer, the hype for that game will be at an all time FRENZY!!! And when you LOSE, THIS PLACE WILL BE A GHOST TOWNNNNNNNN!!!! All because of little old me with NO GAME!!!!

Riiiight! Your whole board can't take what I've got but they keep coming back for more! Why is that? Why not just ignore the crazy troll? Unless he was making valid points that strike a nerve right? But that's OK man do what you will..

Me=SAMURAI

The fact that your referring to yourself as a samurai shows how credible your opinion is, your coming on a divisional rivals forum and attempting to throw chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
          served with what? All you spew is "luck" when trying to bash the Giants. Most of your posts are flat out ignorance and lack of knowledge. I think its funny how you say the passed 10 years is only relevant to you. To me that is what you call selective memories. You don't want to acknowledge the crap teams the Eagles have put out in the past.
          Well, I'll tell you what homer. When the Gnats call little Frankie Gifford back into service, I'll request we bring Concrete Cholly back to steamroller his carcass into the mud again. OK? Till then, the only thing relevant to todays discussion is the last 10 years. Sorry...

Comment

• Originally posted by Battyboyy View Post
            The fact that your referring to yourself as a samurai shows how credible your opinion is, your coming on a divisional rivals forum and attempting to throw chat.
            Attempting? Man, I have Ju Jitsu'ed this entire DOJO! It is now a pile of RUBBLE!!! You're a little late to the party son, with all of your 9 Batty posts!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
              It's like watching a man hitting himself with a hammer and not realizing why his thumb hurts so much.
              Just thank what gods that made you that the Cowpies are beneath my contempt and not even WORTH the breath required to insult them. Your boards are safe...for now.

Comment

• It's actually still a forum, not a rubble or a party... Also you haven't Ju Jitsu'ed anything your just a keyboard warrior who thinks he's throwing chat when your actually just looking like an immature ****

Comment

Attempting? Man, I have Ju Jitsu'ed this entire DOJO! It is now a pile of RUBBLE!!! You're a little late to the party son, with all of your 9 Batty posts!
                  Dude do you ever shut up really man it's getting old I could see if you actually went on the Eagles mb and talked football but with you being on here all the time you don't and that is what pisses people off not because you are proving them wrong. After a while we can't take you serious when you bring 0 facts into the agruement it's just becoming lame but hey what do you expect from Philly trash.
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by Battyboyy View Post
                    It's actually still a forum, not a rubble or a party... Also you haven't Ju Jitsu'ed anything your just a keyboard warrior who thinks he's throwing chat when your actually just looking like an immature ****
                    So, what IS "throwing chat" anyways?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      Dude do you ever shut up really man it's getting old I could see if you actually went on the Eagles mb and talked football but with you being on here all the time you don't and that is what pisses people off not because you are proving them wrong. After a while we can't take you serious when you bring 0 facts into the agruement it's just becoming lame but hey what do you expect from Philly trash.
                      The Philly Message boards can handle all who come there, I am here to bring the message to the ignorant! I am part of an elite Missionary vanguard, sent to warn the inhabitants of the cities that lie in the path of our destruction to repent and to recognize our dominance! The 30th is coming, get your affairs in order before you go hide under your bed the next day...

Comment

Just thank what gods that made you that the Cowpies are beneath my contempt and not even WORTH the breath required to insult them. Your boards are safe...for now.
                        Good, good, save your breath. You'll need it later to blow up your date.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
                          Good, good, save your breath. You'll need it later to blow up your date.
                          Don't make me change my mind insect...

Comment

Don't make me change my mind insect...
                            I am sure you have worn out your welcome here on this board. Spoke badly to Giants fans,Bucs fans,cowboys fans, and panther fans all in a clear swoop. You are the apitomy of an Iggles fan, so I hope you enjoy your lonely life with.
                            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                              I am sure you have worn out your welcome here on this board. Spoke badly to Giants fans,Bucs fans,cowboys fans, and panther fans all in a clear swoop. You are the apitomy of an Iggles fan, so I hope you enjoy your lonely life with.
                              These are my crimes? I spoke badly to other fans...in a SMACK TALK forum? Do you even realize how utterly silly you sound? YOU sir, are the "apitomy" of a bug faced half-wit!

Comment

• Hey fellow Giant fans. Dont let this "HoagieBastage" clown get you so pissed. (he's really good at it though) My short analysis of his posts leads me to believe he's never watched an NFL game in it entirety and has damn sure never played the game (maybe water boy? Cheerleeder?)

Now that Vick has realized he cant pass (Again !!!) He's gonna start runnin and he's gonna get a WHOOPIN !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X