Wow Dallas losses 27-7 to Seattle ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Dallas losses 27-7 to Seattle ?

Kinda had a game one win over the SB champs hangover, lol. Can anyone say trap game Jerry! Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    Kinda had a game one win over the SB champs hangover, lol. Can anyone say trap game Jerry! Lol
    Wasn't that what ESPN was saying all week lol.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Yeah, woohoo! Thankfully they lost!

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Yeah, woohoo! Thankfully they lost!
        Yep tech still in last being they beat us but we are 1-1 and getting back in the mix
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE

Comment

In their mind after winning in week 1 it was a simple 18 game coast to the Super Bowl.
          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Okay. Skins couldn't cash in on fumble recovery. Just missed 62 yard fg that could of tied game. 1:18 left and rams should run out clock. Wow.

Rg3 with ball and chance to win it or at least tie with 2 min left.. Guess he may need to call Eli on that dept. lol
            Last edited by miked1958; 09-16-2012, 07:34 PM.

4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE

Comment

Who would of thought the NFC west would get us 2 games we needed today? Seattle and the rams coming up with wins over Dallas and skins. Would of thought our best chance was ravens beating Philly lol.. Nfl is unpredictable

4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE

Comment

I will have to watch the highlights later, but it looks like the Hawks secondary shutdown Ogletree(1 catch for 20 some odd yards) and Bryant for 3 catches 17 yards. Demarco Murray was held to 44 yards on 12 carries. Lynch had a big game on the ground vs the Cowboys and Wilson was efficient with no turnovers. Hats off the the Seahawks!

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                  I will have to watch the highlights later, but it looks like the Hawks secondary shutdown Ogletree(1 catch for 20 some odd yards) and Bryant for 3 catches 17 yards. Demarco Murray was held to 44 yards on 12 carries. Lynch had a big game on the ground vs the Cowboys and Wilson was efficient with no turnovers. Hats off the the Seahawks!
                  And the Rams. If only the ravens came through

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

Who would of thought the NFC west would get us 2 games we needed today? Seattle and the rams coming up with wins over Dallas and skins. Would of thought our best chance was ravens beating Philly lol.. Nfl is unpredictable
                    yup and usually it is more unpredicatable the first couple of games. I think we see more upsets or teams out of synch in the early part of the season. I did not think the Cards would win at Foxboro today. I guess their D stymied Brady today? I did not think the Saints would start 0-2, nor would we get into a shootout with the Bucs.

Comment

Also the jets came crashing down to earth today

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

And the Rams. If only the ravens came through
                        well we cant get them all Mike. I'm not sold on the Eagles yet. I was reading on the ESPN ticker where fans can tweet(or whatever its called) on the gamecast, complaining that the Ravens were not using Rice enough in short yardage situation enough. A win is a win, I know. But still not overly impressed with the Eagles. And of course the Ravens were really up for that Bengals Monday night opener at home, so maybe they just did not have that same intensity?

Comment

Okay. Skins couldn't cash in on fumble recovery. Just missed 62 yard fg that could of tied game. 1:18 left and rams should run out clock. Wow.

Rg3 with ball and chance to win it or at least tie with 2 min left.. Guess he may need to call Eli on that dept. lol
                          Actually, it was the bonehead penalty of his receiver that caused the loss. RG3 was moving the ball pretty good. He is very mobile and very accurate with the long pass. I am sure he will give our secondary big problems.

Comment

Also the jets came crashing down to earth today
                            Yeah, had a feeling they would lose, especially with Revis and Keller out. I know the Steelers were banged up and without Polamalu(I think?) But the homefield and the Steelers explosive offense was too much for the Jets. And look at the Bills, they looked much better offensively as well vs the Chiefs.

Comment

I did not think that the Ravens could beat the Eagles with Flacco.

Comment

Working...
                              X