Giants fans rejoice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants fans rejoice

I know this isn't directly releated to the giants...but it is in the interest of keeping Giants fans spirits and morale high. Watch this vid of a sour Cowpie fan and you will laugh for exactly 5 minutes and 12 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifE6XkqMX9g

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

"If you don't get your stuff straight Dez, you'll find your butt in Cleveland."

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
        bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
        AHHHHHH HAHAHAHA

Comment

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER MUST SAVE

Comment

That was tremendous...cowboys, ha ha HAH!!

Comment

"Teams are down-right thuggish out there in the NFL, WE'RE FINESSE!!"

Yeah, finessed your way out of playoff contention with everything on the line last season. GO BLUE!!

BOOM!!!

Comment

Was that Michael Irvin? lol

Comment

Superb humor!

Comment

LOLOL ok i dont know if i shouldnt be laughing or not as i love muh boyz but i am still laughing my *** off 10 mins later lolol.

"i am gonna make a video on tues, and i am gonna be ok" lolololol....

.ok, to the giant fan who posted this, i really gotta thank ya...i got tears coming out of my eyes lol

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                      LOLOL ok i dont know if i shouldnt be laughing or not as i love muh boyz but i am still laughing my *** off 10 mins later lolol.

"i am gonna make a video on tues, and i am gonna be ok" lolololol....

.ok, to the giant fan who posted this, i really gotta thank ya...i got tears coming out of my eyes lol
                      How bout them Seahawks?

Comment

This guy just made my day! Took a big **** on that star!!! LMAO!
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

As funny as this video is you gotta love this guy's passion and enthusiasm. True NFL fan.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                            As funny as this video is you gotta love this guy's passion and enthusiasm. True NFL fan.
                            Well, if you love THAT guys enthusiasm, you must LOVE that video of the GNATS fan who cried like a little girl after the EAGLES knocked them out of playoff contention...again! Just go to YouTube and search for Giants Fan Crying, It should be at the TOP of the list! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH! Now THAT clip was FUNNY! Right!?

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                              Well, if you love THAT guys enthusiasm, you must LOVE that video of the GNATS fan who cried like a little girl after the EAGLES knocked them out of playoff contention...again! Just go to YouTube and search for Giants Fan Crying, It should be at the TOP of the list! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH! Now THAT clip was FUNNY! Right!?
                              Since you wouldn't know, all that bad stuff gets wiped away when you win a championship.

Wiped away. Clean slate. Put in a box in the attic. 1978 "Miracle at the Meadowlands"? History. Wiped clean in 1986. 2006 playoff loss? Erased in 2007. 2008 meltdown (that the Eagles did 0 with to capitalize upon)? Deep storage.

Naturally, you're still holding on to bad memories from 1961. I know they eat your fanbase alive. That's why they're all such miserable malcontents and why being an Eagle fan is all about self-loathing.
                              Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-17-2012, 05:27 PM.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X