No announcement yet.

Panthers vs Giants: Pregame thoughts from Charlotte

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Hoagiebastage: Adults are talking here, and we aren't discussing that weak-*** Philly squad you've come here to rep.

I'm slightly sorry to inform you, as a Panthers fan, the Philly game is waaaaay down on the list for me - as its pretty clear the fact the Eagles are 2-0 is nothing short of a Modern Day Miracle.They barely beat the worst team in the league in week one, and got lots of help from the scab refs this past Sunday. I'm not even sure Vick's ribs will hold out until the game, plus Andy Reid's big fat *** just keeps getting warmer by the minute, and the "dream team" chatter is just a distant memory.. Kind of like when Carolina spanked Philly's *** real good to advance to the Superbowl almost a decade ago.

So, step off son. We have three decent teams in the NFC East to worry about, Cheez-Whiz. I'm more worried about how long I'll have to stand in line for a beer during the game than Iam losing to Eeegles.

Comment

We'll keep our fingers crossed that Greg Olson does not wipe the field with us LOL

Please come back after the game to do a post mortum :O)

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty City View Post
        Dear Hoagiebastage: Adults are talking here, and we aren't discussing that weak-*** Philly squad you've come here to rep.

I'm slightly sorry to inform you, as a Panthers fan, the Philly game is waaaaay down on the list for me - as its pretty clear the fact the Eagles are 2-0 is nothing short of a Modern Day Miracle.They barely beat the worst team in the league in week one, and got lots of help from the scab refs this past Sunday. I'm not even sure Vick's ribs will hold out until the game, plus Andy Reid's big fat *** just keeps getting warmer by the minute, and the "dream team" chatter is just a distant memory.. Kind of like when Carolina spanked Philly's *** real good to advance to the Superbowl almost a decade ago.

So, step off son. We have three decent teams in the NFC East to worry about, Cheez-Whiz. I'm more worried about how long I'll have to stand in line for a beer during the game than Iam losing to Eeegles.
        Very nice reply!!!! You are the 4th or 5th Non-Giants fan he has made a friend with here.
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years.
          We are the least feared SB Champs in years????? Huh! By whom? Greg Schiano? LOL
          So don't fear us and bring your crying towel just in case

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            We'll keep our fingers crossed that Greg Olson does not wipe the field with us LOLPlease come back after the game to do a post mortum :O)
            Oh, I will - I''m no NFC East troll. I'll comeback regardless.. Even if something crazy happens and the Giants actually win.

Comment

Oh, I will - I''m no NFC East troll. I'll comeback regardless.. Even if something crazy happens and the Giants actually win.
              WHOAAAA, easy big guy. Did you think you were in the smack talk forums?

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                No, what you meant to say was that the 9-7 Gnats lucked out again somehow and accidentally won another Superbowl. But you go ahead and believe your LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS team is "elite".
                '

We are not Elite.......that would be the 11 teams we ledt in our dust last playoffs.........we are Emperors of the NFL.......until someone proves us wrong
                We have not even put the bus in 2nd gear yet

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                  We are the least feared SB Champs in years????? Huh! By whom?
                  By the League. This years Champs, your beloved Giants and the 08 Arizona Cardinals are the the least scary winners in recent memory. 9-7, then getting on a red hot streak with tons of luck to boot is great, but it doesnt intimidate anybody, least of all the Carolina Panthers.
                  Last edited by Kitty City; 09-18-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

By the League. This years Champs, your beloved Giants and the 08 Arizona Cardinals are the the least scary winners in recent memory. 9-7, then getting on a red hot streak with tons of luck to boot is great, but it doesnt intimidate anybody, least of all the Carolina Panthers.
                    Is there really that large of a difference between the 2011 Giants and 2010 Packers just because of an extra win? Remember, they were a WC team that crept into the playoffs as well. If you really want to break down the recent Superbowl Champions, you can find all sorts of things that aren't flattering about their play. The 2009 Saints won a ton of games but most of them came down to the 4th quarter by a FG. The last really scary teams in the NFL was the early 2000 Patriots and as much as I hate to admit it to a lesser extent, the early 2000 Eagles also.

Comment

Dear Hoagiebastage: Adults are talking here, and we aren't discussing that weak-*** Philly squad you've come here to rep. I'm slightly sorry to inform you, as a Panthers fan, the Philly game is waaaaay down on the list for me - as its pretty clear the fact the Eagles are 2-0 is nothing short of a Modern Day Miracle.

They barely beat the worst team in the league in week one, and got lots of help from the scab refs this past Sunday. I'm not even sure Vick's ribs will hold out until the game, plus Andy Reid's big fat *** just keeps getting warmer by the minute, and the "dream team" chatter is just a distant memory.. Kind of like when Carolina spanked Philly's *** real good to advance to the Superbowl almost a decade ago.

We had help against the Ravens? Are you serious? You BETTER respect Philly kid! You'll see soon, I just hope you come to the Philly boards when you do realize the horrible truth. Till then, don't expect much resistance here, these Gnats fans are realizing their team are frauds. I hope you do beat them like a drum, you should have a false sense of confidence when you lose to a real team like Philly, Your anguish will be a sweeter then!

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                        No, I got a BETTER deal for YOU. Go to the moderators and demand that they change the name of this forum to Princess FIFTY6G-MAN's House of Lolly Pops and I will leave and you won't ever see me again. Deal? Until then, stop complaining about the Smack Talk, you're making the Gnats fans who have a spine look bad.
                        Fifty, I love you to death, I really do....but Princess FIFTY6G-MAN's House of Lolly Pops....that was funny...hehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                          Fifty, I love you to death, I really do....but Princess FIFTY6G-MAN's House of Lolly Pops....that was funny...hehehe...
                          Hey I wouldnt mind having anything named after me, it sure beats living his mere morsal of an existence! Its not the first time he has used that phrase with members, I think he is recycling his material.

Comment

See ya Thursday evening!

Comment

You gotta love it! This kids team wins one game against a team that's down on their luck and he STILL feels that he can talk all this kind of yang against the supposed Superbowl champs! And you LET him! Because he may be right! LOL!!!

I love his moxy, but let's see what happens when those cute little Kitty Cats of his meet predator birds like the Falcons and the Eagles!

:-)

Comment

I think the Giants will give us fits on offense and DEF.... That Dline is amazingly good. When I seen this game on the schedule week 3... It scares me... Good luck G-Men... Hope we have a injury free game....

Comment

Working...
                                X