Panthers vs Giants: Pregame thoughts from Charlotte

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    You gotta love it! This kids team wins one game against a team that's down on their luck and he STILL feels that he can talk all this kind of yang against the supposed Superbowl champs! And you LET him! Because he may be right! LOL!!!

I love his moxy, but let's see what happens when those cute little Kitty Cats of his meet predator birds like the Falcons and the Eagles!

:-)
    Aww how cute. The two fans of trophy-less teams are squaring off. At least Carolina has a legitimate excuse... they're still a relatIvely young franchise who actually made it to the big game and almost won. Philly on the other hand has been getting slapped around the NFC East for decades and had the great opportunity to watch a different team from the division hold up the Lombardi 12 times. It sucks to be a 0-2 Superbowl loser Philly fan.

Comment

Gotta love the moronic Eagles fans logic.
      Giants win the Superbowl after first not giving up a single defensive point, then humiliating the defending champs in their own house, then beat the "best team in the NFC" in OT in their own house, and then beat the NFL's darlings yet again for their second ring in 5 years and its "luck" to those morons.

Yet when the Eagles win games and don't win the Super Bowl like....always, it's due to the heroics of the great Michael Vick playing through a cripplingly painful ingrown hair. Nice logic.

In case any Giants fan are able to completely avoid Filthadelphia in your life and are still curious to see what these mongoloids typically look like I recommend doing a google image search for something like "Degenerate trailer trash garbage". Chances are the first page will be filled with people wearing Eagles gear.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
        Giants win the Superbowl after first not giving up a single defensive point, then humiliating the defending champs in their own house, then beat the "best team in the NFC" in OT in their own house, and then beat the NFL's darlings yet again for their second ring in 5 years and its "luck" to those morons.

Yet when the Eagles win games and don't win the Super Bowl like....always, it's due to the heroics of the great Michael Vick playing through a cripplingly painful ingrown hair. Nice logic.

In case any Giants fan are able to completely avoid Filthadelphia in your life and are still curious to see what these mongoloids typically look like I recommend doing a google image search for something like "Degenerate trailer trash garbage". Chances are the first page will be filled with people wearing Eagles gear.
        this.is.hilarious.

ingrown hair. hahha.

hoping for good, tough, injury free giants/panther game.

Comment

Good one.

Comment

Nice post! I would rather just throw internet pics at him now, Hoagiebastage has grown old on these boards already. He slings poo like a monkey. No stats, nothing to actually back his arguement up except a few blurbs from the so called figure heads at BSPN.
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
              Philly on the other hand has been getting slapped around the NFC East
              The only team getting slapped around the NFC East in the last decade were the Gnats and the Cowpies, by the Eagles. We completely manhandled your team last year and will do so again THIS year. Bank it.

Comment

The Gnats were a 9 and 7 team, battling it out with the Cowpies for THIRD place in the division in the final game of the season last year. They also needed HELP to get into the playoffs. You caught two VERY good teams on an off day. And now, you are STRUGGLING to maintain your composure as scrubby squads like Dallas and Tampa Bay are making you look inept on the field. This is NOT what a defending champ looks like and thats why no one around the league respects the Gnats. It ain't just us, trust me. But enjoy your phony victory, it will be coming to an end soon and will only really be remembered in New Yawk and more bitterly in New England. As for what your typical New Yawkah looks like, man, that kind of ugly just CAN'T be defined!!!

Comment

The only team getting slapped around the NFC East in the last decade were the Gnats and the Cowpies, by the Eagles. We completely manhandled your team last year and will do so again THIS year. Bank it.
                  The only thing that you can bank in the NFL is that the eagles trophy case will be empty for years to come.

Comment

All that winning you bums been doing against our teams and you're still behind in the head to head matchups. What game last year are you referring to... the one when Vick was crying afterwards? Oh you're talking about that Vince Young game. Don't feel too proud, we lost to Seattle and we also let Rex Grossman beat us twice last year but we all know what happened at the end.

Comment

The Gnats were a 9 and 7 team, battling it out with the Cowpies for THIRD place in the division in the final game of the season last year. They also needed HELP to get into the playoffs. You caught two VERY good teams on an off day. And now, you are STRUGGLING to maintain your composure as scrubby squads like Dallas and Tampa Bay are making you look inept on the field. This is NOT what a defending champ looks like and thats why no one around the league respects the Gnats. It ain't just us, trust me. But enjoy your phony victory, it will be coming to an end soon and will only really be remembered in New Yawk and more bitterly in New England. As for what your typical New Yawkah looks like, man, that kind of ugly just CAN'T be defined!!!
                      I guess the defending champions should look like the eagles, right? Oh wait... do the eagles have any SB championships to defend?

Comment

We had help against the Ravens? Are you serious? You BETTER respect Philly kid! You'll see soon, I just hope you come to the Philly boards when you do realize the horrible truth. Till then, don't expect much resistance here, these Gnats fans are realizing their team are frauds. I hope you do beat them like a drum, you should have a false sense of confidence when you lose to a real team like Philly, Your anguish will be a sweeter then!
                        I think the definition of fraud is a team that things they are SB champs and their trophy case is empty. Talk is cheap. The fact remains that the Giants can go to anyone's house and beat them. Here is who we beat in their house last year: Dallas, 49ers, Packers, NE and yes the Eagles! Now that is luck right?

Comment

So? Green Bay was 10-6 the year before. Lets look who the Giants beat to win the Superbowl. A great Jets defense, Cowboys, Falcons, Green Bay, 49ers and then the Pats. Pretty stiff competition if you ask me. You can call it luck all you want, be my guest. Fact is the Giants have been more "lucky" than 31 other teams 4 times, while the Eagles havnt been "lucky" at all.

Comment

Dont you hate it when people try and type in ebonics?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                              I think the definition of fraud is a team that things they are SB champs and their trophy case is empty. Talk is cheap. The fact remains that the Giants can go to anyone's house and beat them. Here is who we beat in their house last year: Dallas, 49ers, Packers, NE and yes the Eagles! Now that is luck right?
                              Lets see if your "champs" can repeat this feat THIS year shall we? Until they do, I'm gonna stick with the luck theory. Ummm, good luck with them repeating! LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                So? Green Bay was 10-6 the year before. Lets look who the Giants beat to win the Superbowl. A great Jets defense, Cowboys, Falcons, Green Bay, 49ers and then the Pats. Pretty stiff competition if you ask me. You can call it luck all you want, be my guest. Fact is the Giants have been more "lucky" than 31 other teams 4 times, while the Eagles havnt been "lucky" at all.
                                Actually, we are only discussing the last two championships the Gnats "won". But you're right, the catch against Tyree's helmet wasn't lucky at ALL! They practiced that for a couple of weeks before the big game right? Oh and let's not forget last years Giants! I mean they OWNED the NFC East and all. Didn't matter that they lost to the truly horrible and untalented Redskins. Twice. No, that team was WAY to much of a dominating force in this league to just rely on luck! Golly! What was I thinking?

Comment

Working...
                                X