Panthers vs Giants: Pregame thoughts from Charlotte

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthers vs Giants: Pregame thoughts from Charlotte

Hello Giants Fans,Panthers PSL holder here. I just wanted to stop in and wish your squad good luck Thursday Night - I'll be there cheering on Carolina in what I think will be a pretty hotly contested matchup. Big Blue gets plenty of respect down here in Carolina.

What I like:

If the Panthers can establish the run game, Cam has 7 or 8 guys to toss the ball to.

Greg Olsen - You can either shut him down or shut Smitty down - you can't do both.

Improved Panthers D Line - can get pressure on Eli, I believe. Especially at home.

All the points the Giants D have given up so far.. What is it... 58?

Ya'll barely beat Tampa - Yeah, they beat us, but we are definitely a better football team than the Bucs, period.

What I Don't like

:Manning in the 4th quarter scares me. Plus,the Panthers are not a come from behind team.

The Panthers secondary. If we lose this game, its more than likely because of this.

At any rate, its too close for this Panthers fan to call. Good luck, guys.
    Last edited by Kitty City; 09-18-2012, 05:28 PM.

Has Greg Olsen done anything yet this year?

Comment

The Saints D actually did one thing right Sunday, they took him out of the game - but the Smitty and LaFell ran wild in spotty coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
        Has Greg Olsen done anything yet this year?
        lafell scares me more then olsen
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Kitty City? I hope you are a female.
          Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Kitty City? I hope you are a female.
            Lmaoooooo I thought the same thing

Comment

Im here to talk about the game, not this little message forum smack BS. Can you fellas handle that, or am I in the wrong place?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty City View Post
                Im here to talk about the game, not this little message forum smack BS. Can you fellas handle that, or am I in the wrong place?
                You said we cant stop Olsen and Smith, but could stop one. Ok, we chose to stop Smith. Olsen will stop himself. The key is stopping Cam Newton. Giants do that they win.

Oh and have fun watching your team stop EITHER Nicks or Cruz.
                Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Yes I can handle that. The NYG keep Cam contained I feel your in for a long day the word is IF Then again can you guys Handle JPP Tuck Osi and he will play away from home and Joesph. That is the real question.
                  Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Hello Giants Fans,Panthers PSL holder here. I just wanted to stop in and wish your squad good luck Thursday Night - I'll be there cheering on Carolina in what I think will be a pretty hotly contested matchup. Big Blue gets plenty of respect down here in Carolina.

What I like:

If the Panthers can establish the run game, Cam has 7 or 8 guys to toss the ball to.

Greg Olsen - You can either shut him down or shut Smitty down - you can't do both.

Improved Panthers D Line - can get pressure on Eli, I believe. Especially at home.

All the points the Giants D have given up so far.. What is it... 58?

Ya'll barely beat Tampa - Yeah, they beat us, but we are definitely a better football team than the Bucs, period.

What I Don't like

:Manning in the 4th quarter scares me. Plus,the Panthers are not a come from behind team.

The Panthers secondary. If we lose this game, its more than likely because of this.

At any rate, its too close for this Panthers fan to call. Good luck, guys.
                    i dont wish you luck in the game however i wish you luck for a injury free game and give you respect for coming on these boards and not being a ******
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years.

Comment

Thanks Ryan!

Comment

We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years.
                          we like when people write us off.... how many rings has your team won???????
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Key to beating the Panthers is the running game. Look at Tampa. As much as the media wants to love huge on Cam, he isn't a pure passer and although he has one hell of an arm, he isn't a 4th quarter comeback kind of guy. Not yet at least.

Key to this game...

Giants need to find a way to finally start strong and make Carolina play from behind. Game over.

Comment

Least feared Superbowl Champs in years.....WE'LL BE DAT!....better than most feared team minus the SB champs part. Should be a good game though. LET'S GO GIANTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X