giants honesty for week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    It is very telling that you consider winning by 7 points to be an *** kicking.
    ahh a win is a win. Thats what some fans will say. But I wonder if the Professor considers what Seattle did to the Cowboys an *** kicking? If 7 is an *** kicking, than losing by 20 must be a catastrophic disaster.

I guess if the Giants win by 7 over the Cowboys in October in Dallas, then that would be considered an *** kicking according to Professor's thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants
      ahhhh, Cruehead, what now ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

and ill remind you that you guys are the one that brought up this "past" stuff, not me. i am just throwing it back at ya........and yall getting off the main point here of this thread.......that the giants shall lose tonight. and ive brought up the reasons why. dispute that, not play the "past" game
        We are currently The Defending SuperBowl Champions. That is what we currently are. Now please explain how that is living in the past?

Comment

nah i aint mad lol. carolina sucks, plain n simple. they're not my team.so yes, this is one of those rare occasions where i was wrong. forgive me. however, yall will be happy to know that because the giants kicked that late field goal, it brought my number up on a certain pool so i won 50 bucks. say f yeah!!
          your team had their Road game with ample rest and way less injuries and got blasted up in Seattle. We go on Road on 3 days rest with 4 stars out and Hammer a team that everyone though was for real. Dont forget this is the same Carolina team that manhandled the saints last week
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

nah i aint mad lol. carolina sucks, plain n simple. they're not my team.so yes, this is one of those rare occasions where i was wrong. forgive me. however, yall will be happy to know that because the giants kicked that late field goal, it brought my number up on a certain pool so i won 50 bucks. say f yeah!!
            No it didn't. You are just blatantly lying about a pool in a transparent attempt to mask your idiocy.

Comment

Haha.. All I can say to Cre is this based off his original post in this thread. You were right we didn't have Jacobs, AB was again out with an injury. Nicks out, Hixon out. But the giants continue to find new stars. Cruz had decent game but was double teamed. We saw the emergence of Brown, Barden and Bennett. Be scared, be afraid Cre be very afraid
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants
                Good call.

Who do you like in the Cowboys/Bucs game?

Comment

lets face it people, carolina is just that terrible. i am still not impressed. so thats ok, and thats all right. lets turn the page

Comment

Dallas 24
                    giants 17
                    Superbowl hangover.... but you wouldnt know anything about that.

Comment

Giants played horrible week 1, no question. Cowboys beat them all up and down the field.... and still only won by 7 with Eli a yard or 2 away from getting the ball back with 2 minutes left. We all know what would of happened if the D stopped the Cowboys. But , we lost. Better team won for that night.

Good thing we play again. Cowboys are awful.

Bucs will beat them, 27 - 17.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        Giants played horrible week 1, no question. Cowboys beat them all up and down the field.... and still only won by 7 with Eli a yard or 2 away from getting the ball back with 2 minutes left. We all know what would of happened if the D stopped the Cowboys. But , we lost. Better team won for that night.

Good thing we play again. Cowboys are awful.

Bucs will beat them, 27 - 17.
                        LOLOLOL its a little to early to be drinking

Comment

lets face it people, carolina is just that terrible. i am still not impressed. so thats ok, and thats all right. lets turn the page
                          Listen to this man!!! He knows what he says!!! You are marching arrogantly....TO YOUR DOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Comment

I'd say that after watching that *** kicking go down last night,,,,The moronic redneck Cowboy fan and the overly confident trash talking ******* Eagles fan are just a tad more nervous about how their own teams have played so far this year. It's why there here now.....It's called whistling past the graveyard,

Both teams are a sham and will battle for 3rd and 4th place in the division this year.....bank on it. I'll give 3rd to Dallas because the glass dog killer is due to get broken...again.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              I'd say that after watching that *** kicking go down last night,,,,The moronic redneck Cowboy fan and the overly confident trash talking ******* Eagles fan are just a tad more nervous about how their own teams have played so far this year. It's why there here now.....It's called whistling past the graveyard,

Both teams are a sham and will battle for 3rd and 4th place in the division this year.....bank on it. I'll give 3rd to Dallas because the glass dog killer is due to get broken...again.
                              Golly gee willikers Mr. McAngrypants! Angry much? The Eagles are scared? Really? YOU BEAT A BUNCH OF SCRUBS last night! Get OVER yourself man!!! Not the Ravens. Not the Falcons. Not the 49ers...SCRUBS!!! When you DO meet a real team, THEY WILL KICK THE BISCUITS OUT OF YOU! The only one nervous around here is YOU pal. You KNOW this is true!

Oh yeah, I'll take a redeemed dog killer with heart and skills over that childmolesting drug addict that the Gnats fans love so much ANY day of the week. You DON"T want to compare criminals DO we?

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                                Golly gee willikers Mr. McAngrypants! Angry much? The Eagles are scared? Really? YOU BEAT A BUNCH OF SCRUBS last night! Get OVER yourself man!!! Not the Ravens. Not the Falcons. Not the 49ers...SCRUBS!!! When you DO meet a real team, THEY WILL KICK THE BISCUITS OUT OF YOU! The only one nervous around here is YOU pal. You KNOW this is true!

Oh yeah, I'll take a redeemed dog killer with heart and skills over that childmolesting drug addict that the Gnats fans love so much ANY day of the week. You DON"T want to compare criminals DO we?
                                No ...But i will compare you to a steaming pile of dog crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X