giants honesty for week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    LT had sex with a prostitute that lied about her age. He is a lowlife for soliciting a ***** but we really don't want to put your moms profession down, now so we? I doubt that he was looking for a 16 year old because if he was then he would have went to the garbage state of Pennsylvania where that is the legal age of consent and he would have hit off your nasty *** sister, after she took the dog killing sociopath's tool out of her mouth first. Heck he could have just gotten directions from that lowlife Marcus Vick if he were looking for some trim.It is hillarious that you keep coming on here crying about this and that because you are a fan of a loser franchise that has never won a Lombardi Trophy. We all know that the real reason you are on here is because your 350 pound pimpled pig of a boyfriend wont hit you off anymore and you are desperate for any type of attention. So please, just take a deep breath, relax and keep putting the lotion on your skin sweetie. Unless of course you would rather get the hose again.
    Mom jokes? Really? Well, what can I expect from a low life who makes excuses for child molesters...

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
      Or the Giants might stomp the Eagles and prove all they are is a dysfunctional 8-8 team with a crappy overhyped QB who can't make it through an NFL season and a coaching staff that can't get the job done and has overstayed its welcome...

Then you can get to work on hiring a new coaching staff and rebuilding the team with a good-but-not-great defense and scrambling black quarterback for the 4th time in a row. It's working great, by all means keep doing the same thing over and over for a few more decades.
      I love how you say "might"! Nice backdoor you built yourself. Its OK, I know you won't be here on Oct first, no need to make those kinds of escape routes man! I noticed you mentioned black QB's as if that made a difference somehow? I mean, two black QB's made the Giants look sick for more than a decade in this division, maybe you should go get one, like the Redskins did? You know, the Redskins that beat you TWICE last year? Or at least, get your pasty potato faced Gomer Pyle looking QB a gift certificate to a tanning salon or something! Lets face it, you gotta do SOMETHING, you can't rely on LUCK to push you buns first into a championship for a THIRD time!

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
        I love how you say "might"! Nice backdoor you built yourself.
        yawn

We will see about that. I think the Eagles might make it a mission to expose the 9 and 7 champs for what they REALLY are!
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I mean, two black QB's made the Giants look sick for more than a decade in this division, maybe you should go get one, like the Redskins did? You know, the Redskins that beat you TWICE last year? Or at least, get your pasty potato faced Gomer Pyle looking QB a gift certificate to a tanning salon or something! Lets face it, you gotta do SOMETHING, you can't rely on LUCK to push you buns first into a championship for a THIRD time!
          Randall Cunningham -- 0 rings
          Donovan McNabb -- 0 rings
          Michael Vick -- 0 rings

keep up the good work!

We won a Super Bowl on our career backup QB and you can't win one between those three clowns -- because they're terrible QBs. Black or not, how many scrambling QBs have ever won a championship? Steve Young? But hey, you think you've got a winning formula despite nothing to show for it, go ahead and rebuild the same team a 4th time.
          Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-21-2012, 04:47 PM.

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Michael Vick -- 0 rings

keep up the good work!

We won a Super Bowl on our career backup QB and you can't win one between those three clowns -- because they're terrible QBs.
            Randall Cunningham -- Made the Gnats look silly
            Donovan McNabb -- Made the Gnats look silly
            Michael Vick -- Made the Gnats look silly

You won NOTHING. If NO one RESPECTS what you "won", then WHAT exactly is it worth. Thats right. Nothing. And again, don't chalk that up to "Eagle hate". Ask around, you'll see.

Comment

Michael Vick -- 0 rings

keep up the good work!

We won a Super Bowl on our career backup QB and you can't win one between those three clowns -- because they're terrible QBs. Black or not, how many scrambling QBs have ever won a championship? Steve Young? But hey, you think you've got a winning formula despite nothing to show for it, go ahead and rebuild the same team a 4th time.
              Facts and logic do not belong in the reality in which this clown lives, you're just wasting your time and energy on this poor excuse for a troll

Comment

Do you have "Made the Giants look silly" banners at the Stink?

Cunningham era (1985-1995): 11-11
                McNabb era (1999-2009): 13-12 Eagles
                Vick era (2010-): 3-1 Eagles (and one of those was Vince Young)

You're the only one who looks silly, as usual, the Eggholes aren't as good as you think they are.
                Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-21-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                  It is very telling that you consider winning by 7 points to be an *** kicking.
                  It's indicative of an inability to understand context and perspective. Most kids grow out of it in the 20s...

Comment

Project ALL you like homie, you know whats coming September 30th. We have your number and you KNOW it. But, I predict you won't be anywhere to be found on October 1st will you so I guess you have to get all your smack in now.

You still have the jersey though don't you? I don't and never WILL own a Mike Vick jersey. I hate what he did. But he is an Eagle and I support my team. Personally, I don't think he's even the best QB on our squad but he's the best thing we got thats ready to play right now.

Well, if by "made him do it" means that he couldn't play football then well sure? Whats your point? That he would have CONTINUED to do it? Say what you will about him but he's not stupid...

We will see about that. I think the Eagles might make it a mission to expose the 9 and 7 champs for what they REALLY are!
                    You're an idiot.....even for an Eagles fan. You're scared and you know it. That's why you're here. A truly confident fan has no need to convince others how great his team is. He lets the game do the talking.

No matter how much ranting and raving you do about what's to come, doesn't make it any more true. Just because you say it with blind conviction doesn't make it so.

I am waiting for the LT jersey's value to go back up. As for now, it remains in the closet still wrapped in the plastic it came in.....but that's really not the issue. You are looking for anything you can to try and be insulting, and it has nothing to do with the actual game. It;s just mindless babble....

My point about Vick is, you called him redeemed and I challanged that. It's an act. And like some other poster said....you're a walking contradiction.

All I have ever said was "we will see"....now you may flame away again on how your big bad Eagles are going to "expose" the Giants. Your team has showed me nothing so far.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

You won NOTHING. If NO one RESPECTS what you "won", then WHAT exactly is it worth. Thats right. Nothing. And again, don't chalk that up to "Eagle hate". Ask around, you'll see.
                      Is that what this is all about? Really? It means EVERYTHING to a Giants fan. EVERYTHING. In my opinion you're a moron, so why would I care what you think about the Giants? Seriously?

Dude, you just get dumber with every post.
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Randall Cunningham -- Made the Gnats look sillyDonovan McNabb -- Made the Gnats look sillyMichael Vick -- Made the Gnats look sillyYou won NOTHING. If NO one RESPECTS what you "won", then WHAT exactly is it worth. Thats right. Nothing. And again, don't chalk that up to "Eagle hate". Ask around, you'll see.
                        Don't you wish you were a giants fan. Lol
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Golly gee willikers Mr. McAngrypants! Angry much? The Eagles are scared? Really? YOU BEAT A BUNCH OF SCRUBS last night! Get OVER yourself man!!! Not the Ravens. Not the Falcons. Not the 49ers...SCRUBS!!! When you DO meet a real team, THEY WILL KICK THE BISCUITS OUT OF YOU! The only one nervous around here is YOU pal. You KNOW this is true!Oh yeah, I'll take a redeemed dog killer with heart and skills over that childmolesting drug addict that the Gnats fans love so much ANY day of the week. You DON"T want to compare criminals DO we?
                          Oh you mean the falcons that we totally owned in the playoffs 24-2. You mean the niners who only beat us in the regular season due to a noncall last yr. oh and same niners we took care of in NFCCG? U mean those niners and falcons? Oh and the ravens who would of beat you had refs made correct call at end of your game? Those ravens?
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

Why don't you go play on the cardinals MB and we will see you next week?

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

LMAO...um i asked around ... I live in NYC and so far so good...everyone respects it.......um however when i asked about the Eagles most people said.."WHO???"

Comment

You're argument is no one respects our SB go ask someone? LMAO. You've got to be kidding. That's it, that's what's suppsoe to bring us to our knees? Good god son you're hopeless. Your smack is weak just like the eagles defense. You wish you had ONE SB for anyone to give two effs about. The fact that you're here talking about OUR SB means you care that we have what you dont. Spare me "this our year just wait" we've heard before and watch your team and qb puke it away literally and figuratively. Sell your soup sandwich to Jacksonville because the fans of the FOUR TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS aren't buying!

See you soon buttercup we know you wont be back with the same handle after next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X