giants honesty for week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• giants honesty for week 3

giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants

Seahawks 27 Dallas 7

Comment

Nice try after that ****.the.bed performance in Seattle.
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQrVvgaPTzU

ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
          Seahawks 27 Dallas 7
          Dallas 24
          giants 17

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
            Dallas 24
            giants 17
            Stop living in the past, isn't that your mantra? Oh right, only when its convenient for you. Must suck to feel the hangover after the high you had last week.

Comment

giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants
              Even with Bradshaw out, between Wilson and Brown, I believe we will have a decent run game. Brown has shown some major spark. Now with Nicks and Hixon out, They may double cruz, But you do remember back to the superbowl when the Pats werent worried about MM.......They got burned a bunch by that decision. Barden will be forced to step up his game and hopefully do what he did during pre-season. RR will also have a big showing as well.
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Dallas 24
                giants 17
                Giants 21
                Patriots 17
                Super Bowl XLVI

In case you forgot, while "yur boyz" were sitting on their couches at HOME.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                  Stop living in the past, isn't that your mantra? Oh right, only when its convenient for you. Must suck to feel the hangover after the high you had last week.
                  ...how is that the past?

I mean, obviously two weeks ago is technically the past, but if that's the case then where does it end?

I dropped my Donut this morning, but I'm not upset. It's in the past.

(that's a lie, I'm still pretty pissed about it)

Comment

just out of curiosity, how am i living in the past? seems we kicked your ***** not even 2 weeks ago. id rather have an insignificant early season loss than a division loss.

Comment

Heres the deal...

Eli and his offense are gonna score minimum 24 to 31 points. Thats a given. If the defense limits the big plays 1 to one or 2,
                      Big blue will win Easy. Check the match ups in the game. G-man have huge advantage.
                      By the way Dallas Cowflops will choke Sunday and so wont the Championshipless WEEgles !!!!!
                      WHO WEARS RED WHITE AND BLUE -----THE BIG BLUE WRECKIN CREW

Comment

no, the giants will lose tonight. the question is, how many picks does eli throw tonight. i am gonna say 2 straight interceptions, and then a 3rd one from a tipped pass. wilson will fumble twice, losing both. more tears to be shedded by him on sidelines. you can bet the cameras will be watching

Comment

just out of curiosity, how am i living in the past? seems we kicked your ***** not even 2 weeks ago. id rather have an insignificant early season loss than a division loss.
                          I'm clearly mocking you, considering you were telling other posters on this board to stop living in the past when they brought up our superbowl win last season. By this logic you should forget about last weeks game, and "stop living in the past" get it professor?

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                            ...how is that the past?

I mean, obviously two weeks ago is technically the past, but if that's the case then where does it end?

I dropped my Donut this morning, but I'm not upset. It's in the past.

(that's a lie, I'm still pretty pissed about it)
                            I was mocking him, it was in reference to him telling other posters to stop living in the past whenever last year's superbowl win was brought up. By that train of thought, no games matter, ala last weeks win for you guys.

Comment

I'm clearly mocking you, considering you were telling other posters on this board to stop living in the past when they brought up our superbowl win last season. By this logic you should forget about last weeks game, and "stop living in the past" get it professor?
                              by this logic, you shouldnt be "mocking" me with other Dallas fans as i am not the one that goes around talking "histories". you people are the ones that like to cry the history game to Dallas fans lol.. ive always preached the now. get your facts straight.

Comment

Working...
                              X