Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's all the panther visitors we had all week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Wait.....an Eagirls fan actually had the gall to call the Giants lucky? Isn't it the very definition of LUCK to be 2-0 after committing 9 turnovers over those 2 games.......or is it considered a skill now in Philly to suck just a little bit less than your opponent?
    My god these Egirls fans are a hoot. Their team is the most unimpressive 2-0 that I've ever seen, and they're acting like the Egirls are a dynasty in the making!
    They may be the only 2 games you end up winning, so you had better enjoy them.
    We did get lucky against the Browns but we fought the VERY talented Ravens team hammer and tong. And we beat them. Be afraid chump. You're almost next....

Comment

Here's something a wise man said once that you Gnats fans should really think about...

"It's easy to look like Bruce Lee when beating up a dojo full of cripples and children!"

Let's see what happens when you meet a really good team. I predict it will be a catastrophe of BIBLICAL proportions!!! Your cupcake schedule has done you NO favors so far, just setting youse up for a reaaaaaally big fall!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
        Here's something a wise man said once that you Gnats fans should really think about...

"It's easy to look like Bruce Lee when beating up a dojo full of cripples and children!"

Let's see what happens when you meet a really good team. I predict it will be a catastrophe of BIBLICAL proportions!!! Your cupcake schedule has done you NO favors so far, just setting youse up for a reaaaaaally big fall!!! LOL!!!

Seriously dude, you are funny. Your comments are shallow...and empty....much like your lombardi trophy case. Its truly gotta stink being without a superbowl championship. You get to have a killer parade, DVD box sets, its a special time. I know you're bitter. I do hope you return after we break Vicks ribs...AGAIN...enjoy your worthless existence and when you go to bed tonight, try not to make pee pee on yourself thinking about the ***** kicking thats coming in 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieBlue View Post
          Seriously dude, you are funny. Your comments are shallow...and empty....much like your lombardi trophy case. Its truly gotta stink being without a superbowl championship. You get to have a killer parade, DVD box sets, its a special time. I know you're bitter. I do hope you return after we break Vicks ribs...AGAIN...enjoy your worthless existence and when you go to bed tonight, try not to make pee pee on yourself thinking about the ***** kicking thats coming in 10 days.
          Comments about empty trophy case: CHECK

Comments about Superbowl victories: CHECK

Comments about Vicks ribs: CHECK

Comments about bodily functions: CHECK

Typical un-original G-Tard post: CHECK

Comment

Before the game

After the game

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post

Before the game

After the game
              Very awesome, please get your Eagles pics ready!
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

I will give 2 thumbs up to the Panthers fans in Charlotte. They were classy before and AFTER the game. No sour grapes. The city and stadium were very welcoming.

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                  Comments about empty trophy case: CHECK

Comments about Superbowl victories: CHECK

Comments about Vicks ribs: CHECK

Comments about bodily functions: CHECK

Typical un-original G-Tard post: CHECK
                  Great come back. Its the equivalent of the ever famous "I'm rubber youre glue" debate from the elementary playground. You've been on the losing end of every arguement and resorted to saying coughlin has sold his soul. What a joke you are. At first I thought this was all just a game of smack talk, having fun with a rival, but you really believe the crap you're writing. Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
                    Good job Giants, busting up our division rival on a short week. That was fun to watch!
                    Anytime brother. We know you would do the same for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                      There is a special place in hell for people from philadelphia
                      Yes there is. It's called Philadelphia.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                        There is a special place in hell for people from philadelphia
                        Are you sure you didn't get that backwards?
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by EddieBlue View Post
                          On the other hand it gets very expensive replacing all that 2x Superbowl Champion merchandise with 3x versions, and then a few short years later with 4x versions, and all those different championship shirts and hats and sweatshirts you have to buy. It gets very expensive. Half of the Eagle fanbase hasn't even caught up with the last logo change so it's probably best that they can pass their Eagle gear from generation to generation unchanged.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Hoagie, you still have'nt "Offed yourself"? I am confident you made an effort, but you suck at that too. However, ****roaches can survive a nuclear bomb. The SHEGIRLS wont!!!! Neither will the Cowflops. While you're still alive, check NFL.com... Giants have the toughest schedule in the NFL. OK you and the "Professor" can go test your wings off the Empire State Building now.
                            WHO WEARS RED WHITE AND BLUE?....THE MIGHTY NY GIANTS DO.......THATS WHO !!!!!!

Comment

Has Hoagie posted since his Birds got toasted by AZ today?

Must be sitting in his basement, downing a hoagie and a bottle of scotch LOL

Comment

Hoagie Hoagie..........come out wherever you are.........tell us how your going to destroy us next Sun night on National TV..... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X