Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's all the panther visitors we had all week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where's all the panther visitors we had all week?

    Come on back and eat your crow
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  • #2
    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    Come on back and eat your crow
    lmao...............
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh and also that idiot eagle fan. What we got lucky again? He can't say the panthers stink. We just destroyed the team that manhandled the saints last week... We just again proved that we own the Road!!
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        Oh and also that idiot eagle fan. What we got lucky again? He can't say the panthers stink. We just destroyed the team that manhandled the saints last week... We just again proved that we own the Road!!
        What? I sure CAN say the Panthers stink! Oh wait, I said it BEFORE you played them too! They were scrubs that got beat by the Buccs! And they beat the COACHLESS and confused Saints! Get over yourselves! LOL!

        Enjoy this "victory", your next game is coming soooooon and you had better start digging your bomb shelters....MUAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHA!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I fully expect the eagles to get gifted a win this weekend. Can't wait to rip your heart out at the "stink". Eagles just don't match up with us. If we don't win by double digits it will be a miracle. Can't wait to piss in your Cheerios.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
            What? I sure CAN say the Panthers stink! Oh wait, I said it BEFORE you played them too! They were scrubs that got beat by the Buccs! And they beat the COACHLESS and confused Saints! Get over yourselves! LOL!Enjoy this "victory", your next game is coming soooooon and you had better start digging your bomb shelters....MUAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHA!!!!
            Enjoy your next ten days on here. Because after that sept 30th game you will be to embarrassed to come back and eat your crow
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ForzaGiants! View Post
              I fully expect the eagles to get gifted a win this weekend. Can't wait to rip your heart out at the "stink". Eagles just don't match up with us. If we don't win by double digits it will be a miracle. Can't wait to piss in your Cheerios.
              Eagles dont match up with you? LOL! Smoke another one Cholly! Click this link and edjumacate yourself...

              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles%...agles_13-10.29

              and after you're done crying, click this one for the cherry on da top!

              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles%...8Eagles_3-1.29

              Eagles 16 Gnats 11. THATS how you match up to us in the last decade plus. Keep talking your yang though, its really cute! Tell ya what, why don't you watch the last game we played last year, that will give you an idea of the buttwhoopin that's coming.

              Run along now...
              Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-21-2012, 01:44 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                Enjoy your next ten days on here. Because after that sept 30th game you will be to embarrassed to come back and eat your crow
                Are you kidding? Come October 1st, this place will be a GHOST TOWN and I will be the MAYOR of this board!!! LOL!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                  Are you kidding? Come October 1st, this place will be a GHOST TOWN and I will be the MAYOR of this board!!! LOL!
                  Lol... Keep dreaming. Vick will have 5/6 turnovers but you won't fair as well as you did the first two games
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                  # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                  1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                  ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    Lol... Keep dreaming. Vick will have 5/6 turnovers
                    And he will STILL win! Ain't you seen his movies? LOL!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                      Are you kidding? Come October 1st, this place will be a GHOST TOWN and I will be the MAYOR of this board!!! LOL!
                      done with your spew. Your a tumor, and cannot predict anything you rats ***
                      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                        Come on back and eat your crow
                        lol i thought it was adorable how all of them thought they were gonna walk all over the Superbowl champs. Hopefully now they know the meaning of respecting ones opponent.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                          Eagles dont match up with you? LOL! Smoke another one Cholly! Click this link and edjumacate yourself...

                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles–...agles_13-10.29

                          and after you're done crying, click this one for the cherry on da top!

                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles–...8Eagles_3-1.29

                          Eagles 16 Gnats 11. THATS how you match up to us in the last decade plus. Keep talking your yang though, its really cute! Tell ya what, why don't you watch the last game we played last year, that will give you an idea of the buttwhoopin that's coming.

                          Run along now...
                          SB wins the past 5 years: Giants 2 Eagles 0. Good enough me.
                          Lifetime: Giants 4 Eagles 0. Even better!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            There is a special place in hell for people from philadelphia

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                              SB wins the past 5 years: Giants 2 Eagles 0. Good enough me.
                              Lifetime: Giants 4 Eagles 0. Even better!
                              You said it! But be careful, we got luck in all of those Superbowls if you ask that uneducated, ignorant, immature troll. You see he can only go back a decade, and does not realize that the Giants still have the overall record vs the Eagles. He has short term memory, or should I say selective memory. He tries to block out the times the Giants put a smack down on Jaworski and those Eagles teams.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X