Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAROLINAS STANK OFFENSE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CAROLINAS STANK OFFENSE

    Seriously I don't see what all the Hype was about. That option crap is college ball. We just exposed how all ya have to do to stop it is commit to knocking Clark Kunt on his rear every time and he will fold like origami. I think Carolina wins 6 games MAX. That stupid little celebration in the end zone reminded me of Woody in White men cant jump...."You'd Rather Look Good And Lose"....Then to say that losing had NOTHING to do with what WE did was completely idiotic. Hats off to the GMEN! Great start to my weekend. Death to Philly. PEACE!

  • #2
    I didn't watch the game, but it sounds like if you treat Cam Newton like Tebow then that offense falls apart.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
      I didn't watch the game, but it sounds like if you treat Cam Newton like Tebow then that offense falls apart.
      They kept trying this option draw where Cam decides at the last second to keep the ball and run or hand it off and it worked maybe once. It's a stupid trick play that we snuffed out pretty much every time.

      So having a key on their trick play habits and keeping lane discipline kills him, especially when the deep threat is neutralized. LaFell barely had his name called and Smith was barely a factor.
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

      "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
        They kept trying this option draw where Cam decides at the last second to keep the ball and run or hand it off and it worked maybe once. It's a stupid trick play that we snuffed out pretty much every time.

        So having a key on their trick play habits and keeping lane discipline kills him, especially when the deep threat is neutralized. LaFell barely had his name called and Smith was barely a factor.

        Yeah man that offensive scheme is crapola. The league should thank us for the Blueprint on Super Cams kryptonite.

        Comment


        • #5
          the title of this thread is the complete truth. i find it amusing how the giant fans in here are gloating over beating a team that is horrendously comparable to the browns.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
            the title of this thread is the complete truth. i find it amusing how the giant fans in here are gloating over beating a team that is horrendously comparable to the browns.

            the point is an Elite team spanks a Team like Carolina..Kinda like we did. In case you're bad at math, 36 to 7 constitutes a spanking. Everybody else either struggles and beats them or possibly loses to them. It's disturbing I have to point that out to you.

            Comment

            Working...
            X