Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles

So I haven't seen a thread about our game next Sunday, do you think we're going to win? their defense does look a lot better than last season and if I can remember correctly in our last game we lost to Vince young (who is now broke). They do have a good d-line and I remember how our o-line performed terrible in that game.

It's a road game. We play our best on the road.

Actually, that's not quite true. We play up tour potential on the road. We play without intensity at home.

Comment

not worried about any team after the way we played against the panthers.

Comment

Kill the Eagles. Rip Vick's head off and mount it on top of the field goal post. Then we shall plunder that crappy stadium. Then we will slow roast Reid and have ourselves some stuffed pig.
        Last edited by Die-Hard; 09-23-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
          Let's not order the rings just because we crushed the Panthers. They are pretty bad..

Comment

Really?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
              Kill the Eagles. Rip Vick's head off and mount it on top of the field goal post. Then we shall plunder that crappy stadium. Then we will slow roast Reid and have ourselves some stuffed pig.
              We will then each find the most beautiful virgin Eagle fans and take them as our concubines and literally bang the eagles right out of their systems...
              Last edited by Die-Hard; 09-23-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

like i said before the panthers game in a thread i started, we are on a win streak and the starting point was the 2nd half of TB carried over into Carolina.

Offense is clicking. Defense is improving. Eli is at the top of his game. We win by a couple scores. Brown/Bradshaw go off, as do our WRs. D will make Vick look similar to how we made cam look. jmo tho

Comment

just saying, guys, expect to see the giants team vs carolina for pretty much the rest of the way. games will be closer, but the performance we saw is gonna be the norm here...

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    Really?
                    If that same giants team shows up... I have no concern whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                      We will then each find the most beautiful virgin Eagle fans and take them as our concubines and literally bang the eagles right out of their systems...
                      The only virgin Eagle fans will be men
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                        Let's not order the rings just because we crushed the Panthers. They are pretty bad..
                        Panthers were favorites against the defending SB champs. They weren't considered a poor team by any means. They just got stomped by the champs , that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          like i said before the panthers game in a thread i started, we are on a win streak and the starting point was the 2nd half of TB carried over into Carolina.

Offense is clicking. Defense is improving. Eli is at the top of his game. We win by a couple scores. Brown/Bradshaw go off, as do our WRs. D will make Vick look similar to how we made cam look. jmo tho
                          I wish I shared your outlook but I think this game is going to be very very tough.
                          It's certainly winnable but we will have to play just as well as we did this week against Carolina and probably better.

Need to turn a couple of those FG's into TD's.

Comment

the Eagles have given us fits the last few years. as long as our guys show up like they did against Carolina, we have a great chance of leaving with a W. they can't underestimate the Iggles.

Comment

l
                              If that same giants team shows up... I have no concern whatsoever
                              There's the qualifier lol
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X