Schiano at it again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schiano at it again

So this one of his best plays eh? So, they expect to be down often this year. This guy is a freaking joke, probably his last year coaching, what a joke.
    sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

My God, Schiano is a punk, he got his guys lining up offsides to get in their cheap shot. I don't justify this sore losing crap, even General Lee knew he lost the Civil War.

Comment

Schitano is so classy! ​In other news the foreskins lost!!!!
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Yes, the foreskins couldn't pull it out. I hope people run the score up on this idiots team, no class.

Comment

Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
          Yes, the foreskins couldn't pull it out. I hope people run the score up on this idiots team, no class.
          This is the only answer to this idiot's ego. Just run up the score and show him that this is not college.

Comment

The guy won't last long in the NFL.

Comment

I mean it was in deep in Dallas territory. But he's dumb because they could see it coming a mile away. Now it just looks foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                I mean it was in deep in Dallas territory. But he's dumb because they could see it coming a mile away. Now it just looks foolish.
                I agree, but it would make more sense for them not to run it three times when they are down by 2 scores. That whole "Never give up" mentality wasn't there in my opinion, especially when they went for negative yards on all three runs. This isn't college, this guy dug himself a whole by pulling that bush league stuff last week against us, and now he has to stick by it or risk looking like a hypocrite. Buccs win three games this season and that's being generous, they look like crap.

Comment

too bad the Boys won, needed a trifecta today

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I cant wait til everyone runs the score up on them. This guy is gonna be public enemy number 1 if he keeps this bs up
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Saw the entire game & let me tell you, Josh Freeman is an aweful QB! Just like last week vs us, the only reason they even scored a TD in this game is due to Romo throwing a pick deep in Dallas territory, then Dallas D comitted 4 penalies to put the Bucs at the 1yd line where Freeman tossed a TD to his TE.

From then it was an Int followed by 8 straight punts! The Buc D played lights out & layed some crunching hits/sacks on Romo. All in all, a very unimpressive win by Dallas & if they play like this vs the Bears next Monday night, they will get beat worse than the Sehawks beat em!

Comment

If an opposing player gets hurt during one of these stupid plays I hope he gets "Buddy Ryan'd" at the post game handshake by the other HC.
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          If an opposing player gets hurt during one of these stupid plays I hope he gets "Buddy Ryan'd" at the post game handshake by the other HC.
                          I root for this to happen.

Comment

Get this clown out of the NFL. I love young hard nosed aggresive coaches as much as the nexy guy, but this is ridiculous.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Working...
                            X