Eagles getting manhandled in AZ!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    lol Eagles got wrecked. But is it me or are the Cards legit? That defense looks scary good, that one dude Washington was on Vick like flies on ****...all game long.
    The Cards are legit. At least their D is. If you remember last year, we barely beat them if not for the Cruz giving up deal during the last drive. Throw in a good QB and they could be a serious challenger to the 49ers in the West.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
      I just love the mentality of the Cards DC! Take no prisoners, relentless attack on Vick, hit him on every play regardless of him making plays, put him on the ground. No dropping back into coverage ****. Just hope Fewell is watching and learning. 20 hits, 11 knock downs, 5 sacks. That is an old fashioned beatdown.
      I swear on just about every other snap in which Vick got hammered, everytime I looked up, it would be that LB Washington making the hit. Dude was relentless...

Comment

The Cards are legit. At least their D is. If you remember last year, we barely beat them if not for the Cruz giving up deal during the last drive. Throw in a good QB and they could be a serious challenger to the 49ers in the West.
        Yea good point. I dont think Kolb is the answer but w/ that defense, they can go places. Matter fact the whole NFCW seems to have went from joke division to being for real.

Comment

I swear on just about every other snap in which Vick got hammered, everytime I looked up, it would be that LB Washington making the hit. Dude was relentless...
          Yeah, #58 showed how the LB position should be played! No sitting back, go for the "head" and the body will fall.

Comment

Yea good point. I dont think Kolb is the answer but w/ that defense, they can go places. Matter fact the whole NFCW seems to have went from joke division to being for real.
            No NFCW team should be taken lightly, that's for sure. Even the Rams in a couple years will be strong with Fisher as HC.

Comment

Now this should benefit us, because Vick will be sore and a few hits by JPP and Tuck should make him think twice about holding the ball for too long.

Comment

Now this should benefit us, because Vick will be sore and a few hits by JPP and Tuck should make him think twice about holding the ball for too long.
                Only if our guys bring the house! They need to be pumped for this upcoming game.
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Man I hope we hammer them into submission
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                    Only if our guys bring the house! They need to be pumped for this upcoming game.
                    I just hope Fewell saw this or he will see the tape from this game and will stop the dropping the LB's into coverage ****. Just bring the house to Vick.

Comment

Also watching Denver game. The got part of a call right. Peyton stepped over the line of scrimmage while one of his WRs was being held 16 yards down field. They got the hold but not the penalty on Peyton. Denver just scored but it should be overturned as WR second foot out.
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                        That was so funny!
                        Funny, but true

Comment

Patrick Peterson owned DeSean Jackson in that game. D-Jax is nothing when you got a great CB that can match his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                            Patrick Peterson owned DeSean Jackson in that game. D-Jax is nothing when you got a great CB that can match his speed.
                            He is something though. A whiny little punk who complains a lot and screws up.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                              He is something though. A whiny little punk who complains a lot and screws up.
                              Glad to see the Eagles lose! Thanks Arizona! The Cards D is legit.

As for ******bag Jackson, he is a 1 dimensional WR, and nothing more. And yes I agree, he is a punk!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                Also watching Denver game. The got part of a call right. Peyton stepped over the line of scrimmage while one of his WRs was being held 16 yards down field. They got the hold but not the penalty on Peyton. Denver just scored but it should be overturned as WR second foot out.
                                That's not the rule. The QB's entire body has to pass the line of scrimmage, not any part. The ENTIRE body.

Comment

Working...
                                X