Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG Cowboys.com!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OMG Cowboys.com!!

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7232--nfl.html

    (hopefully this will link)

  • #2
    lol, not that there's anything wrong with that.

    "Are you a country western cowboy looking for a man to ride into the sunset with? Come and create [a] relationship with singles [who] share your appreciation for the country way of life. You'll be able to find your perfect match here."

    Comment


    • #3
      this is old news. it was on here a few weeks ago someone posted the link showing it to be a dating site
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        this is old news. it was on here a few weeks ago someone posted the link showing it to be a dating site
        Yeah, I was very confused because it didn't look like it was affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys yet I saw Tony Romo and Jason Whitten had profiles on the front page... very confusing.
        Sincerely,
        Greg Schiano
        Head Coach, Tampa

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
          Yeah, I was very confused because it didn't look like it was affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys yet I saw Tony Romo and Jason Whitten had profiles on the front page... very confusing.
          Coach, you really need to stop with the bull rush on a victory formation. Not sure the league will tolerate it much more, not so sure your players will either from the half-assed first attempt against the Cowpukes.
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
            Yeah, I was very confused because it didn't look like it was affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys yet I saw Tony Romo and Jason Whitten had profiles on the front page... very confusing.
            Lol. Best post ever.

            Comment


            • #7
              BWAHAHAHAHA

              Comment


              • #8
                Here is the Cowboys take on this....Uh-I mean the Dallasss Cowboys.

                http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7232--nfl.html
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  haha couldnt be any funnnier

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                    Lol. Best post ever.
                    Yes it was very funny
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                      Here is the Cowboys take on this....Uh-I mean the Dallasss Cowboys.

                      http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7232--nfl.html
                      Someone has to Photoshop Tony on the fence!
                      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What are you people, twelve? Tee hee da boyz r the ***s! Weak sauce grade school humor.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          this thread=epic failure

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
                            What are you people, twelve? Tee hee da boyz r the ***s! Weak sauce grade school humor.
                            Do you have some better ones?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                              Coach, you really need to stop with the bull rush on a victory formation. Not sure the league will tolerate it much more, not so sure your players will either from the half-assed first attempt against the Cowpukes.
                              He's lucky that the Green Bay@Seattle game happened, he gets a free pass for another week since everyone forgot about that...

                              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X