Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Requiem: for Hoagie Bastage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Crue....you guys need a GM.......any chance Jerry will semi retire and bring in a "Brian Cashman" type

    Andy Reid should be available in the off season

    Comment


    • #17
      Hoagie ******* offed himself. After all that BS talk here and then when the Cards(aka scum team) beat the Iggles *** he felt the need to put a bullet into his mullett. But in retrospect. here is a quote for our beloved Hoagie Basterd.

      "Jeez! This is like watching Archie and Jughead fight over the last slice of pizza! YAWN!!! Did you even READ what this guy said about your sorry Gnats? LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS!!!!! Doesn't THAT get your blood boiling just a little bit? You gonna let this fan of another team come in here and get away with THAT? And then you kiss his hamhocks about how he must be excited for the future with Cam as his QB."?!!

      WOW!!! This is pathetic!!! For SHAME!!! THIS is the best the Gnats fans can do?"R.I.P.


      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
        Crue....you guys need a GM.......any chance Jerry will semi retire and bring in a "Brian Cashman" type

        Andy Reid should be available in the off season
        we've needed a GM for yrs. i wish jerry would just retire to the luxury box. dont want him turning into an al davis

        Comment


        • #19
          lol i actually like that quote fifty. we didnt barb with the panthers fans enough

          Comment


          • #20
            We DONT CARE
            We're too busy building new Trophy Cases LOL

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
              we've needed a GM for yrs. i wish jerry would just retire to the luxury box. dont want him turning into an al davis
              He builds a nice Stadium........we paid 1.5 billion for the worlds largest York Air Conditioner (no roof) and have to share it with the Green Team

              You know what they say about building a horse by committee

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                lol i actually like that quote fifty. we didnt barb with the panthers fans enough
                The Panther fans that came in here were very respectful. I dont know of any Giants fan on these boards that actually take pot shots at other teams fans that come in here that have respect and dont take low shots.
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                  The Panther fans that came in here were very respectful. I dont know of any Giants fan on these boards that actually take pot shots at other teams fans that come in here that have respect and dont take low shots.
                  lol what were you reading? the one guy was talking a lot saying we were the least feared SB champion in decades and that the panthers were gonna run wild on our injured team. Not saying they were trolls but they weren't exactly little lambs either.

                  Which is fine. Smack talk makes the games interesting.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hoagie wouldnt have had the sack to come back anyway after the GREAT Michael Vick looked like a dope out there.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                      we've needed a GM for yrs. i wish jerry would just retire to the luxury box. dont want him turning into an al davis
                      Too late, when the team reports come in and they say Jerry Jones reports from Dallas instead of the head coach, it's been over for awhile.
                      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Truly, I don't blame Hoagie for the way he was, I blame his parents. In all honesty, they were probably Eagles fans. When you raise a child in a hostile environment like that, it becomes very difficult for them to amount to anything. No child with free will would become an Eagles fan, this is known fact. Just wanted to drop by to pay my disrespects.
                        Sincerely,
                        Greg Schiano
                        Head Coach, Tampa

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                          i am not obnoxious. just realistic. and thats the just the way it is

                          if it makes you people feel any better, i was forced to cheer for the giants in the sb
                          Youre anything but realistic. lol But you arent obnoxious like that fool was.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                            We DONT CARE
                            We're too busy building new Trophy Cases LOL
                            Sweet Words!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              lol what were you reading? the one guy was talking a lot saying we were the least feared SB champion in decades and that the panthers were gonna run wild on our injured team. Not saying they were trolls but they weren't exactly little lambs either.

                              Which is fine. Smack talk makes the games interesting.
                              We WERE the least feared and respected SB Champs........not after what we did to Carolina, and Tamps........now we are VERY feared and respected

                              He probably shot himself in the head so he would not have to endure the humiliation of what is coming fast

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
                                Truly, I don't blame Hoagie for the way he was, I blame his parents. In all honesty, they were probably Eagles fans. When you raise a child in a hostile environment like that, it becomes very difficult for them to amount to anything. No child with free will would become an Eagles fan, this is known fact. Just wanted to drop by to pay my disrespects.
                                And your support is appreciated. Were are all still struggling over the loss *sniff*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X