Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
    no they just said that possession is not reviewable .... judgement call

...they just showed on the highlights the refs reviewing the play upholding the call.

ALL SCORING PLAYS ARE REVIEWED

It was ruled a TD so it was Automatically Reviewed
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Originally posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
      ...they just showed on the highlights the refs reviewing the play upholding the call.

ALL SCORING PLAYS ARE REVIEWED

It was ruled a TD so it was Automatically Reviewed
      no your not understanding .. looking at it is one thing ... being able to reverse it is another ... just as they cant call the offensive pass interference during a review ... they cant change the judgement call of possession that was made ... not reversable
      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

OMG, just saw GB fan posted Clay Matthews III Facebook page. Clay put up Goodell's phone# so everyone can call him and complain, and they are!

Comment

Ok but that last play does not negate the fact Golden Boy Arron got the living dookie kicked out of him. Heres an idea...win big. YES that call was bad...yes the refs completely stink...everyone has to overcome this. Unfortunately this happened, unfortunately I lost money and am pretty upset over it. Message to GIANTS: DOMINATE like we did in carolina and it wont come down to ONE stupid call.

Comment

after seeing that play the first thing i thought of was the zebra must have thought GB was on offense...

Comment

Originally posted by blueomaha View Post
              after seeing that play the first thing i thought of was the zebra must have thought GB was on offense...
              Bwahahahahaha!

Comment

gotta say through all of that, GB head coach (forgot his name) handled the situation with dignity and class....

Comment

Mike McCarthy

Comment

How about the MVP of the league last year puts up more than 12 points against the Seahawks, yea, it was a lousy call but overall the Pack is playing like garbage.
                    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Seattle didn't win, "the pack just beat themselves".

As for the refs. I like em. Equally dishing out bad calls to
                      even the "elite" teams that expected to get gimmees in the past.
                      Last edited by OX1; 09-25-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                        bout time they got a taste of the refs!!!!!We were on the receiving end of bad calls both times last year against them. Karma is a biatch!
                        Yeah, where was the outrage back then? We were the only ones complaining and the same "experts" that are beating their chest now, did not even mentioned back then. I do not feel sorry for anyone. We got screwed in the Dallas game by the no call on Cruz in the end zone and nobody really said much back then. But that non call did affect the outcome. So cry me a river but the regular refs are not that much better either. They screw the Giants at every game and nobody says or does anything about it. Now the Packers are screaming. Well, welcome to the the other side! How does it feel?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                          Yeah, where was the outrage back then? We were the only ones complaining and the same "experts" that are beating their chest now, did not even mentioned back then. I do not feel sorry for anyone. We got screwed in the Dallas game by the no call on Cruz in the end zone and nobody really said much back then. But that non call did affect the outcome. So cry me a river but the regular refs are not that much better either. They screw the Giants at every game and nobody says or does anything about it. Now the Packers are screaming. Well, welcome to the the other side! How does it feel?
                          Preach on brother.

Comment

It was a fair call. Simultaneous catch. There was offensive PI, but they haven't been calling PI lately so who cares. Better question is why did the Pack allow themselves to be in that situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                              It was a fair call. Simultaneous catch. There was offensive PI, but they haven't been calling PI lately so who cares. Better question is why did the Pack allow themselves to be in that situation?
                              What are you smoking? Simultaneous? Packers DB had control of the ball from start to finish, he leaped higher than Tate, caught the ball w/ two hands, and cradled it against his chest all the while Tate stuck a hand in when they were already on the ground trying to wrestle it away. It was an interception clear as day.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                                Nah man, we've been on the bad end of calls obviously, all teams have, but not like this.

This was the FINAL play of the game and it literally decided the outcome. No other factors or variables came into play. This was the end-all-be-all.

I was rooting for the Seahawks, matter fact I've disliked the Packers ever since they didn't give us credit for beating their asses last year despite blatant ref bias in their favor yet I still felt some sympathy for that team and their fans for losing this game in the manner in which they did. If it happened to us, I'm sure I'd break my TV...
                                Last edited by GiantWarfare; 09-25-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X