Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packers just got robbed big-time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    If Tate had both hands on the ball when they landed its simultaneous.........tie goes to the offense just like in baseball
    as for the push off..........it happens on every hail mary and it is never called for good reason

    the replays were unable to see where tate's hands were 100% so I defer tot he official standing there

    The Packers always get all the calls........let them see how a Ballard knee feels.......we sucked it up ad won a SB and creamed them in the process

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
      Nah man, we've been on the bad end of calls obviously, all teams have, but not like this.

      This was the FINAL play of the game and it literally decided the outcome. No other factors or variables came into play. This was the end-all-be-all.

      I was rooting for the Seahawks, matter fact I've disliked the Packers ever since they didn't give us credit for beating their asses last year despite blatant ref bias in their favor yet I still felt some sympathy for that team and their fans for losing this game in the manner in which they did. If it happened to us, I'm sure I'd break my TV...
      So you never saw a similar call with the old Refs.........a questionable pass Int etc????

      Comment


      • #33
        Were not going anywhere this year anyway. Horrible defense and horrible O line. Season over.

        Comment


        • #34
          Worst screw job since the tuck rule game. LOL @ Charles Woodson, who was on the field for both.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            So you never saw a similar call with the old Refs.........a questionable pass Int etc????
            old refs were nothing to write home about, but these replacement refs are just horrible. And as shoddy and inconsistent as the old refs may be, I don't think yeserday's outcome happens had they officiated that game.
            Last edited by GiantWarfare; 09-25-2012, 03:32 PM.
            #80

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
              Nah man, we've been on the bad end of calls obviously, all teams have, but not like this.

              This was the FINAL play of the game and it literally decided the outcome. No other factors or variables came into play. This was the end-all-be-all.

              I was rooting for the Seahawks, matter fact I've disliked the Packers ever since they didn't give us credit for beating their asses last year despite blatant ref bias in their favor yet I still felt some sympathy for that team and their fans for losing this game in the manner in which they did. If it happened to us, I'm sure I'd break my TV...
              How about the blatantly missed PI against the 49ers about 10 years ago in the playoffs to end the game?

              Comment


              • #37
                We have been getting screwed by the zebras for years.....to me its no big deal.....we have even been screwed out of PLAYOFF games ......anybody else remember "heel-toe"

                I bet the real reason the packers lost was cuz Meghan didn't wear her glitter

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                  How about the blatantly missed PI against the 49ers about 10 years ago in the playoffs to end the game?
                  All too true, you're right. Maybe its cuz yesterday's game just happened so I'm in disbelief as to how the refs can manage to miss such an important call, but sure, refs screw teams all the time. Still, let's hope we don't end up being on the same end of the stick as the Packers in our game against Philly because their will be problems...
                  #80

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    This was reviewed and confirmed by a replay official upstairs (old REF).........what could you see he could not see

                    Get over it..........it just played in to our hands ..........lets have GB come to Medowlands this year.......we cannot keep beating them at their house
                    the law of averages will catch up with us

                    you saw what you wanted to see......you were not 10 ft away from the play

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Just saw a replay in that game. Ouch! It's rough being the defender in that position.
                      Packers-Seahawks game- Defender decided to go for the INT on the hail mary pass, offensive player sticks his hand in there during the catch, ruled simultaneous catch which has to be awarded to the offense by rule, Touchdown for the offense.
                      On the other hand in the same day, Lions-Titans game- Defender decided to knock down the hail mary pass, offensive player catches it off the deflection for the touchdown.
                      It was just a rough weekend on defending the hail mary pass and it put into question which method is better in defending the hail mary pass because both methods failed.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        That's what they get!

                        Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                        Just saw a replay in that game. Ouch! It's rough being the defender in that position.
                        Packers-Seahawks game- Defender decided to go for the INT on the hail mary pass, offensive player sticks his hand in there during the catch, ruled simultaneous catch which has to be awarded to the offense by rule, Touchdown for the offense.
                        On the other hand in the same day, Lions-Titans game- Defender decided to knock down the hail mary pass, offensive player catches it off the deflection for the touchdown.
                        It was just a rough weekend on defending the hail mary pass and it put into question which method is better in defending the hail mary pass because both methods failed.
                        You still gotta knock that away. Even if It didn't work in an earlier game. That's Green Bays fault on that one. They should've learned after Nicks caught one on them in the playoffs!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I hate the Pack & Mr Double check discount..but I am extremely POed at the way the refs just stole a W from them & gave it to the Seahawks! I love the game of football & the integrity of the game is being destroyed by the owners who hired these "Footlocker' refs cuz they are too damn cheap to give the real refs what they want.

                          1st off, the refs BLEW a blatant OPI call on that sack of crap Tate! That alone should have made the proceeding play null & void! Also it surprises me how many of you are so ho-hum about the call & bringing up past bad calls against us as payback or karma. As long as these Footlocker refs are officiating the games this yr, there will be a good chance that they will cost another team or 2 a game this yr & how POed will we all be if it happens to our team in the playoffs or costs us a shot at the playoffs!

                          Also, it doesn't matter if the Pack shoulda been up by more if they didn't want the outcome of the game decided by these incompetent fools! A 2 pt lead or 20pt lead is no excuse for these horrific calls to be happening! Tate did not have control of that football, those of saying he did or that they both had it, are being ignorant & just hating on the Packers.

                          I do agree that Jennings should have slapped the ball away as Seattle did not have any players trailing the play. Still, that OPI , that the NFL even admitted the refs blew, should have rendered everything after that moot.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by EddieBlue View Post
                            Ok but that last play does not negate the fact Golden Boy Arron got the living dookie kicked out of him. Heres an idea...win big. YES that call was bad...yes the refs completely stink...everyone has to overcome this. Unfortunately this happened, unfortunately I lost money and am pretty upset over it. Message to GIANTS: DOMINATE like we did in carolina and it wont come down to ONE stupid call.
                            Agreed. If you don't want to be a victim like gb was then make sure you have at least a two score lead
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                              Yeah, where was the outrage back then? We were the only ones complaining and the same "experts" that are beating their chest now, did not even mentioned back then. I do not feel sorry for anyone. We got screwed in the Dallas game by the no call on Cruz in the end zone and nobody really said much back then. But that non call did affect the outcome. So cry me a river but the regular refs are not that much better either. They screw the Giants at every game and nobody says or does anything about it. Now the Packers are screaming. Well, welcome to the the other side! How does it feel?
                              Ya know you are right. Eat it Pack
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Hopefully the real refs get back soon, so these clowns can go back to foot locker

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X