Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    Ya know you are right. Eat it Pack
    It will be interesting to see how long they will be moaning and groaning about this. I have no sympathy for them.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
      Nah man, we've been on the bad end of calls obviously, all teams have, but not like this.

This was the FINAL play of the game and it literally decided the outcome. No other factors or variables came into play. This was the end-all-be-all.

I was rooting for the Seahawks, matter fact I've disliked the Packers ever since they didn't give us credit for beating their ***** last year despite blatant ref bias in their favor yet I still felt some sympathy for that team and their fans for losing this game in the manner in which they did. If it happened to us, I'm sure I'd break my TV...
      Gee did you forget the 49ers playoff game during the Fassel era? That was a royal screwing and we even got an official written apology from the league office. So, yes we have been screwed on the LAST play of the game that determined the outcome long ago before all this. And by the regular refs nonetheless! Sorry but I really do not care. **** happens.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
        Gee did you forget the 49ers playoff game during the Fassel era? That was a royal screwing and we even got an official written apology from the league office. So, yes we have been screwed on the LAST play of the game that determined the outcome long ago before all this. And by the regular refs nonetheless! Sorry but I really do not care. **** happens.
        I agree. We have been wronged by the real refs more often then we have benefited. Both No calls and bad calls for years. It warms my heart that the Discount Double Check got Checked off and it cost THEM A GAME FOR ONCE.
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I can remember a game bs eagles in the 70s. We would of won if not for a play involving phillys Chris Hamburg or something like that. He came over during a pass and ripped the ball right out of our WRs hands (not allowed back then) and ran it back for a TD and refs let it go
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
          X