Giants Fans Are Delusional

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giants Fans Are Delusional

How's that "ring" treatin ya, New Yawkers?

Comment

Yuuuuup, were still champions, and your still whining. Good day indeed.

Comment

this guy is that annoying titans fan. lmao
        I hope the Titans never win because of what that ******* owner did to the city of Houston.

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="BobbyD"][/quote]</P>

I am willing to bet your a Cowboy fan. </P>

Are you former poster cruehead's mentally ******ed cousin?</P>[/quote]
          His Drivel reads like either Cowturd Fanatic, or Eagles fan. Not sure yet. But, I'll Wager by the stupid Super Bowl comment he is more than likely Cowturd Fanatical troll.
          [/quote] I dont root for either of those teams. What the hell does the team I root for have to do with anything?[/quote]
          Ok if so that makes you either a Patsie fan, Sqweeler fan, or a Fudgepacker fan. Which on, or do you ride what ever bandwagon is in front of the groop??
          [/quote] [/quote] Lol . . . .your hillbilly IQ equals the number of championships that your team has won. Beat it loser . . . . .[/quote] I would rather be a "hillbilly" than a classless inner city brute. And bragging about championships? When the Giants have been around as long as they have, they had better have something to show for it.[/quote]Your team has been around fora long time as well. They use the be the Oilers you fool.

Comment

Who cares about Houston? Their fans are loudmouth ******bag thugs and that pisshole of a city doesnt deserve a team. Their even more annoying than Jackoffville Jagoff fans *shudders*

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"]Who cares about Houston? Their fans are loudmouth ******bag thugs and that pisshole of a city doesnt deserve a team. Their even more annoying than Jackoffville Jagoff fans *shudders*[/quote]

check your inbox you tennessee inbred.

btw..
              the titans?! LMFAO
              they are basically a minor league team bwahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaa
              you are my favorite troll... well nobody can beat giggles but you are close

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"]How's that "ring" treatin ya, New Yawkers?[/quote]Pretty nice of you to finally come back on here. Based off some of your original posts you didnt really see anyway this team could pull off another SB Title. Yet despite all the injury to key players and having to play 2 of the toughest opponents at their house, the Giants made it back to the SB. Having to go through what was considered to be one of the best teams in recent history the Packers at 15-1 at GB. and that was a blowout my friend. Then a knock em out drag em out fight to the death at SF. And our reward was the always tough Tom Brady and the Pats. Surely we couldnt beat them 3 in a row including 2 SBs? Right...... Wrong... 4SB Titles and 4 NFL championships... Its SWEET......</P>

</P>

And you had us firing TC and eli retiring before we recovered. He is prob the most DEADLY QB in the NFL when it comes down to Crunch time. Oh and by the way we just extended TC through the 2014 season....</P>

</P>

But we prob will be calling for his Head by mid season. lol</P>
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Miked1958 you coudln't be more right in your assessment of our QB. Eli Manning is the deadliest QB in NFL. He has ice water running through his veins and there is no other QB that is as cold blooded as he is when 4th quarter comes around.

I bELIeve.

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"]How's that "ring" treatin ya, New Yawkers?[/quote]Are you really back for some more? I guess school must be out for the summer. How are those filled diapers treatin ya? Just go away and come back when you are all growd up.
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

• Re: Giants Fans Are Delusional

[quote user="buffyblue"]Miked1958 you coudln't be more right in your assessment of our QB. Eli Manning is the deadliest QB in NFL. He has ice water running through his veins and there is no other QB that is as cold blooded as he is when 4th quarter comes around. I bELIeve.[/quote]So do i. I personally feel we have not even see the best of Eli yet. and that my friend is SCARY
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"]Who cares about Houston? Their fans are loudmouth ******bag thugs and that pisshole of a city doesnt deserve a team. Their even more annoying than Jackoffville Jagoff fans *shudders*[/quote]

btw..
                        the titans?!* LMFAO
                        [/quote]

Classy message.

Damned Yankee Land.

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"]Who cares about Houston? Their fans are loudmouth ******bag thugs and that pisshole of a city doesnt deserve a team. Their even more annoying than Jackoffville Jagoff fans *shudders*[/quote]

btw..
                          the titans?! LMFAO
                          [/quote]

Classy message.

Damned Yankee Land.[/quote]

I was just thinking about how this board lacked comedy since giggles left. You, my inbred tennessee friend, have brought it back! Though nobody can surpass giggles in our hearts as the greatest and funniest troll ever, you my good redneck friend are a fitting second.

Comment

They have proved that Tooth Paste was invented in Tennessee. ( Anywhere else they would have called it Teeth Paste )

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"]Your team is awful yet you guys have one good game and now you are Super Bowl contenders? You guys consitently scrutinize Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and want them gone even though they just won a Super Bowl a few seasons ago. I thought Skins fans, Eagles fans and Cowgirls fans were delusional but you guys take it to a new level. No wonder why North Jersey is the ****hole of America and the Giants fan that live there are Sewer Rats. You guys dont deserve Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning. You are all more bipolar than a 42 year old women with menopause. I hope they abandon this poor excuse of a fanbase and you guys become bottom dwellers while my team wins Super Bowl after Super Bowl while you losers watch on the couch. *****s.[/quote]</P>

Get back to work.....those shopping carts aren't going to push themselvesinto the supermarket.</P>

Comment

The team that can do it in the clutch and rise to the occasion desrves the credit. The teams that choked and couldn't catch a pass or make the takle when it counted are not true champions. Same as the gutsy baseball Cardinals last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X