No announcement yet.

i picked giants to win...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking at the line and it would seem Philly is favored by a tiny amount. WTF? I guess it's just home field but dauumn. Odds makers aren't giving Blue any love.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
      I'm looking at the line and it would seem Philly is favored by a tiny amount. WTF? I guess it's just home field but dauumn. Odds makers aren't giving Blue any love.
      And that sir is Just The Way We Like It!!!!! Screw'Em
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
        The G's....as in, "We are MONEY". I like that. thanks for bringing that to our attention.
        lol, you funny ha ha. but Dallas owns the "money" over yall easily. probably by at least tenfold....but i was just thinking, and it really isnt fair that i pick on "lil" eli alone like that. the lil g's sounds pretty good as well, lol....thanks for making me think that one up to

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          How is it a "stupid" pick exactly???
          To put all money on the Giants in a suicide pool where he probably has so many options.

this is a division game. How can you pick the giants against the eagles, AWAY, in the 3rd week?

Do you have any idea how to play suicide pool?

Comment

Don't worry Crue.....we are going to send the Eagles into a tail spin, just as we did in the 1st Eagles game last year

The odds of Vick coming out of this game uninjured are about 50/50.

BTW we will be heading down to Jerry's place real soon........how do you see your second meeting with the Giants going next month?

Isn's this the game where he promised you were going to kick our Butts.......will you be there for the supposed Butt kicking?
            Last edited by BParcells777; 09-27-2012, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I'd rather be called G's than boys.

Comment

Why did you pick Dallas? Do you think Romo has a chance against the Bear's D?

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  To put all money on the Giants in a suicide pool where he probably has so many options.

this is a division game. How can you pick the giants against the eagles, AWAY, in the 3rd week?

Do you have any idea how to play suicide pool?
                  who said anything about a suicide pool? i dont think you read very well so let me re-eloborate. i paid TEN dollars to get into a plain ol football pool. yanno, the one where you pick ALL games for the week plus a mon nite tie breaker....the person who has the most wins, wins the weekly pot.......its pretty simple. and this week its over 500 bucks.

now then why would i pick the lil g's over the eageeks you asked? like i said in a previous post, in this thread, vick sucks. he isnt going to last alot longer and he's a turnover machine. the eagles realistically should be 0-3 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                    yup

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                      Don't worry Crue.....we are going to send the Eagles into a tail spin, just as we did in the 1st Eagles game last year

The odds of Vick coming out of this game uninjured are about 50/50.

BTW we will be heading down to Jerry's place real soon........how do you see your second meeting with the Giants going next month?

Isn's this the game where he promised you were going to kick our Butts.......will you be there for the supposed Butt kicking?
                      we will discuss that more as the time approaches. for now, its time to put some bears into early hibernation

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                        who said anything about a suicide pool? i dont think you read very well so let me re-eloborate. i paid TEN dollars to get into a plain ol football pool. yanno, the one where you pick ALL games for the week plus a mon nite tie breaker....the person who has the most wins, wins the weekly pot.......its pretty simple. and this week its over 500 bucks.

now then why would i pick the lil g's over the eageeks you asked? like i said in a previous post, in this thread, vick sucks. he isnt going to last alot longer and he's a turnover machine. the eagles realistically should be 0-3 right now.
                        I "assumed" you were in a suicide pool because you stated a large amount for a 'weekly" pool.

Maybe you should learn to write better, OK "ya'll". Maybe people would understand you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          I "assumed" you were in a suicide pool because you stated a large amount for a 'weekly" pool.

Maybe you should learn to write better, OK "ya'll". Maybe people would understand you better.
                          i think everyone understood what i had said; except you

Comment

Okay, so 1 game is going to make a HUGE difference in the pool? Come on now, I'm in a pool and I don't go writing "Cowboys better win because I am banking on them"

That just sounds like you are picking 1 game, not ALL.

Guess you had to make yourself seem self-important and had to write about how you are banking on the giants.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                              In this game I'd pick Dallas too. The only reason is that the Bears have a wannabe QB that was made by the press and nothing more. Cuttler is useless when he is facing a pass rushing defense and the Bears Oline is worse than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                                In this game I'd pick Dallas too. The only reason is that the Bears have a wannabe QB that was made by the press and nothing more. Cuttler is useless when he is facing a pass rushing defense and the Bears Oline is worse than ours.
                                I hear ya, I just don't see Romo/Dallas' Offense doing much against the Bears D either.

Comment

Working...
                                X