Thursday Night Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Football

Just curious, since we play both teams playing tonight, who are you rooting for?

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Just curious, since we play both teams playing tonight, who are you rooting for?
    Bomb Threat! game cancelled.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

I have the Ravens in a survivor pool...so them. Any other time though I'd be rooting the Brownies all the way. They're actually my second favorite franchise to the Giants.
      Last edited by titwio; 09-27-2012, 05:23 PM.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
        Bomb Threat! game cancelled.
        I know, I heard about that on the news

Comment

What in the world are you guys talking about...
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
            What in the world are you guys talking about...
            Nothing...joking...lol

Comment

Baltimore will win. I even have them winning by 12.0 which I hope I am right.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Baltimore will win. I even have them winning by 12.0 which I hope I am right.
                I'm pretty sure they will win too. Not sure if that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                  I'm pretty sure they will win too. Not sure if that's a good thing.
                  It's the AFC; it really has no affect on us outside of maybe playing them in the SB. But then again, that's making a huge bet at this early of a time.

Comment

I would love to face the Ravens again in the next SB. We had our butts(words By Mod C) handed to us last time we faced them in the SB. That to me would just be the icing on my cake if we beat them in the Big game this time around, So I guess my pick is the Ravens all the way! If and I mean "if" there happens to be a bomb scare.......it wasnt me. I was just joking about it.

BTW.... the old-NEW refs are back tonight.
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                      I would love to face the Ravens again in the next SB. We had our butts(words By Mod C) handed to us last time we faced them in the SB. That to me would just be the icing on my cake if we beat them in the Big game this time around, So I guess my pick is the Ravens all the way! If and I mean "if" there happens to be a bomb scare.......it wasnt me. I was just joking about it.

BTW.... the old-NEW refs are back tonight.
                      I'm watching them arrive at the stadium with big grins on their faces....

Comment

Working...
                      X