This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I'm not your "son". So I'll regard this post as a sign of disrespect.
    Good....it was meant to be. I took your "obligated" post as a sign of intolerence.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Good....it was meant to be. I took your "obligated" post as a sign of intolerence.
      Your whole notion of posting on this thread and targeting my post is intolerant, so stop pointing fingers. Thanks

Comment

Yeah might as well delete the entertainment section. Sorry, forum police.
        lol....it's amusing....no...it's "entertaining" when somone gets in a snit over something as meaningless as a disagreement over a forum name.

Comment

Your whole notion of posting on this site and targeting my post is intolerant, so stop pointing fingers. Thanks
          Really? So having a different opinion than you is being intolerant?

Comment

Really? So having a different opinion than you is being intolerent?
            is this a one way street here?

I disagree with you, so I am intolerant but you aren't?

OK. Gotcha "dad"

Comment

is this a one way street here?

I disagree with you, so I am intolerant but you aren't?

OK. Gotcha "dad"
              No....you didn't like my opinion that the subject of religion was entertainmnet on a message board so you just dismissed it as my being somehow obligated to feel that way. THAT is intolerant.

Comment

As well as calling people that disagree with you the "forum police"

Comment

No....you didn't like my opinion that the subject of religion was entertainmnet on a message board so you just dismissed it as my being somehow obligated to feel that way. THAT is intolerant.
                  Something wrong with that, that i didn't know about? Didn't know you were so offended by it. Seems defensive.

Comment

As well as calling people that disagree with you the "forum police"
                    Because I don't see the big deal with it being called the "lounge". People here probably think the only stuff that belongs there has to do with video games or movies, or even twiddling their thumbs if that's entertaining.

Comment

Something wrong with that, that i didn't know about? Didn't know you were so offended by it. Seems defensive.
                      lol.....offended? Not even close, my friend. Just pointing out how for someone who feels like the forums need to be expanded you sure seem narrow minded when it comes to someone else's opinon.

Comment

Because I don't see the big deal with it being called the "lounge". People here probably think the only stuff that belongs there has to do with video games or movies, or even twiddling their thumbs if that's entertaining.
                        I don't see a big deal with it either....but would it not be easier just to declare the entertainment forum the lounge forum? Which was my original point. Why is the name so important?

Comment

lol.....offended? Not even close, my friend. Just pointing out how for someone who feels like the forums need to be expanded you sure seem marrow minded when it comes to someone else's opinon.
                          Narrow-minded? Oh right, that's why I asked to expand the forum.

Comment

Narrow-minded? Oh right, that's why I asked to expand the forum.
                            So you DO recognize hypocrisy? Good, I thought it may be lost on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I just think it would be cool to just have like a hang out or whatever forum, just to talk about whatever. We don't want to curse up a storm or anything or talk about inappropriate things, some posters just want a place to talk about things other than football. Also, sometimes there's not a lot of news going on and the main forum is kind of dead, I don't know. I thought it was a good idea.
                              Well, there's two threads much like that already... Asian Giant for HC in General Sports and THEE thread in Entertainment. While sports are discussed in both those, it's mostly people just shooting the breeze.

Comment

So you DO recognize hypocrisy? Good, I thought it may be lost on you.
                                Sense. This has none.

Comment

Working...
                                X