This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Well, there's two threads much like that already... Asian Giant for HC in General Sports and THEE thread in Entertainment. While sports are discussed in both those, it's mostly people just shooting the breeze.

Those threads are so congested with stuff that it's so hard to go back and take a look at the feedback you received personally.

How can a thread like that work in favor? People I have spoken to are actually afraid to go in there because of how congested it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Except they are clustered with posts. If I wanted to post something important like a question, do I have to have it mixed up in a bunch of other conversations that are going on simultaneously?
      So, pretty much you want an off-topic forum category or sub-forum?

Comment

Sense. This has none.
        lol....well, I tried to keep it simple for you.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

So, pretty much you want an off-topic forum category or sub-forum?

Well think about it. Let's say I have a problem with my car, and wanted to know a good spot for getting work done on it. Do I really want to post it in a congested thread where people post all day on it?

What happens if I have to post and make a run outside or something? I can never find my posts in that thing at all.

Just thought having a lounge sub-forum category to make threads about it would be nice.

We DO have a sub-forum for "carpooling"

Come on now..

Comment

Well think about it. Let's say I have a problem with my car, and wanted to know a good spot for getting work done on it. Do I really want to post it in a congested thread where people post all day on it?

What happens if I have to post and make a run outside or something? I can never find my posts in that thing at all.

Just thought having a lounge sub-forum category to make threads about it would be nice.

We DO have a sub-forum for "carpooling"

Come on now..
            Why would you come to a football message board if you're having car trouble? Maybe you should go to a car/mechanics message board. Just sayin'. (Mostly just bustin' chops).

The carpooling forum is at least Giants related, lol. But, looks kind of dusty in there. Last post was many years ago, lol.

Honestly, though, I don't see that forum getting much use or causing issues if it does.

Comment

Why would you come to a football message board if you're having car trouble? Maybe you should go to a car/mechanics message board. Just sayin'. (Mostly just bustin' chops).

The carpooling forum is at least Giants related, lol. But, looks kind of dusty in there. Last post was many years ago, lol.

Honestly, though, I don't see that forum getting much use or causing issues if it does.

I'm on another forum for the new york rangers and they have no issue in having a lounge sub-forum. Actually, it's the best one because people are the closest people on there.

At least have a spot where you can post stuff like that,,,, Sure, maybe entertainment is fine to do it in, but not everything will be entertaining.

Comment

Just my .02

Comment

It would be nice to have a "lounge" forum. Every single message board I have ever been a part of has had some kind of lounge sub-forum, but I see why there is no such thing. It is probably because this site is directly affiliated with the NYG, and that is why the whole message board is heavily censored and moderated.

Moke, you should check out Big Blue Interactive. It is not affiliated with the Giants directly and therefore almost anything goes regarding non football talk.

Either that, or we start our own no holds barred anything goes message board where we can post whatever the **** we want.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

VIVA LE REVOLUTION!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                      It would be nice to have a "lounge" forum. Every single message board I have ever been a part of has had some kind of lounge sub-forum, but I see why there is no such thing. It is probably because this site is directly affiliated with the NYG, and that is why the whole message board is heavily censored and moderated.

Moke, you should check out Big Blue Interactive. It is not affiliated with the Giants directly and therefore almost anything goes regarding non football talk.

Either that, or we start our own no holds barred anything goes message board where we can post whatever the **** we want.

I'm not here to talk about other forums and joining other ones, because I am aware and I am on other ones.

But thanks a lot for letting me know about Big blue interactive!

Comment

I'm not here to talk about other forums and joining other ones, because I am aware and I am on other ones.

But thanks a lot for letting me know about Big blue interactive!

Hey man that's cool...but don't give up on the idea of starting our own Giants message board.

We could call it XtremeGmen.com!!! Totally extreme!!

Anything goes!..... no ******* allowed

Comment

moke for president! or giantz4life 4 president.

I rather be president, but vice president is cool

Comment

I can't tell....is this a mutiny or a coup?

Comment

moke for president! or giantz4life 4 president.

I rather be president, but vice president is cool
                              You know all those threads that get locked and erased here? Yeah, well those threads would automatically be circumvented to our forum. We could encourage abusive religious and political topics as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                                I can't tell....is this a mutiny or a coup?
                                LOL...... both?

Comment

Working...
                                X