This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFTY6G-MAN
    started a topic Mods.... This forum needs a LOUNGE!

Mods.... This forum needs a LOUNGE!

Laurah wants one and a few others do as well. How hard would it be for that? You could call it "L's" Lounge. Therefore no more BS spam of Laurahs spam about her omelettes in anything other than that place. If she breaks the code....you ban her. YES????????

• derekunion28
    replied
    wow great reads... i can agree with all sides here lol

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Why is this thread still being posted in?

Leave a comment:

• FIFTY6G-MAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Wow, look at you! That's great...I've got a ways to go yet
    Not unless you have a NY strip delivered to my house with all the trimmings.

Leave a comment:

• Laurah1275
    replied
    Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I laugh at myself. Actually not too worried about being laughed at. I am 40 and retired. Dont have to work, I can just sit here and post jpegs' all day long. Whats not to laugh at?
    Wow, look at you! That's great...I've got a ways to go yet

Leave a comment:

• FIFTY6G-MAN
    replied
    Aw c'mon Fifty, that was funny...don't be salty...learn to be able to laugh at yourself, it's a good quality to have
    I laugh at myself. Actually not too worried about being laughed at. I am 40 and retired. Dont have to work, I can just sit here and post jpegs' all day long. Whats not to laugh at?

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
    I'll be glad to address it with the appropriate people.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Laurah1275
    replied
    atleast my sig remains the same, yours has been DELETED, ask the mods.
    Aw c'mon Fifty, that was funny...don't be salty...learn to be able to laugh at yourself, it's a good quality to have

Leave a comment:

• TheEnigma
    replied
    It's free rule advertising for the mods. They should be thanking me after each post.

Leave a comment:

• FIFTY6G-MAN
    replied
    Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Fifty needs to upgrade to GIFS. JPG is so 2000.

The proper GIF for his statement above would be

Leave a comment:

• Die-Hard
    replied
    Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, sure. As long as you can do me and people with smartphones a solid and inquire about Tapatalk? I 100% know for a fact that you don't have to pay for it. Only fee is for those who want to buy the app to post.I can post from my phone when I want - which I'm doing, but the app works more fluid than the browsers PLUS sometimes you get more Internet with the app, better access. Was just a suggestion just in case. I think it was brought up anyway.Thanks.
    I'll be glad to address it with the appropriate people.

Leave a comment:

• TheEnigma
    replied
    I have been misunderstood...I think?....BTW, what's with the constant pics in your posts?
    Fifty needs to upgrade to GIFS. JPG is so 2000.

The proper GIF for his statement above would be

Leave a comment:

• FIFTY6G-MAN
    replied
    I'm always nice until I'm given a reason not to be. I'm very patient and tolerant, and will always try to help out when it's asked for. Take that for what it's worth. It's 100% true and accurate. Act like a smart ***, and I guarantee that I'll be a smart *** in return. Sarcasm? Give it, and expect it in return.

Are we on the same page now?
    Quit acting like...LMAO

Leave a comment:

• Laurah1275
    replied
    Really?
    I have been misunderstood...I think?....BTW, what's with the constant pics in your posts?

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    I'm always nice until I'm given a reason not to be. I'm very patient and tolerant, and will always try to help out when it's asked for. Take that for what it's worth. It's 100% true and accurate. Act like a smart ***, and I guarantee that I'll be a smart *** in return. Sarcasm? Give it, and expect it in return. Are we on the same page now?
    Yeah, sure. As long as you can do me and people with smartphones a solid and inquire about Tapatalk? I 100% know for a fact that you don't have to pay for it. Only fee is for those who want to buy the app to post.I can post from my phone when I want - which I'm doing, but the app works more fluid than the browsers PLUS sometimes you get more Internet with the app, better access. Was just a suggestion just in case. I think it was brought up anyway.Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X