Bold prediction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Yes. They did. We played horribly that game. We, however, did not beat ourselves.

But, we still put up more than 12 on them.
    Also the year before we won the super bowl. I still think we are alot better then our record. We should be or are 2-1 if not for the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
      Also the year before we won the super bowl. I still think we are alot better then our record. We should be or are 2-1 if not for the refs.
      You're not a lot better than your record. If you were able to score more than 12 points, you would have won the Seattle game, rendering the refs call meaningless.

The problem is, you guys aren't nearly as good as you think you are.

Comment

What about the year before you won the SB? I have nooooo clue what you're trying to say there.

Comment

This got about +32 more posts than it should have. Now 33.

Comment

We were the better team though. We just came out flat, it was a classic trap game.

Comment

We were the better team though. We just came out flat, it was a classic trap game.
              What are you talking about, the Seahawk Game!
              Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

BOLD PREDICTION. Eli, will be considered the best QB in the NFL by Mid Season and The Giants record will be 6-2 or 5-3...........
                Anyone agree ??????????

Comment

Packers will beat the Giants in the playoffs this year.
                  Shouldn't you be on sucide watch somehwere?
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

The better team doesnt get wrapped up in their own fluff... thats what happened.

Seriously that has to be the BEST rationale yet - a PLAYOFF game being a trap game.

Comment

GB was the best team in football last year no doubt about it. I would say the 49ers and Saints were the second best.
                      Maybe until we got healthy, then NO!!! We smoked you in that game.
                      This years team is even better. If we are healthy, we will blow you out.

Comment

Then Boley mocking Rodgers after every sack. We havent forgotten.
                        Hah, what? It's commonplace for players to ape others' celebrations. Boley was not the first to mimic the belt, not the last, either.

Comment

Of course Burress talking trash in the 07 championship game was icing on the cake as why I dislike the Giants even more.
                          Then why are you on the Giants message board? Are you some kind of masochist? I know you really want a rivalry between the Giants and Packers to exist, but it doesn't, and it likely never will. 2 weeks ago, you sent me a private message wishing the Giants luck and calling them a "great football team".

Your behavior is incredibly bizarre and disturbing. Make up your mind, but do it fast, because threads like this aren't helping you
                          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                            Then why are you on the Giants message board? Are you some kind of masochist? I know you really want a rivalry between the Giants and Packers to exist, but it doesn't, and it likely never will. 2 weeks ago, you sent me a private message wishing the Giants luck and calling them a "great football team".

Your behavior is incredibly bizarre and disturbing. Make up your mind, but do it fast, because threads like this aren't helping you
                            1 word, 2 syllables....Bi-Polar. Dude needs meds.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              1 word, 2 syllables....Bi-Polar. Dude needs meds.
                              Yeah. I can tolerate fans from other teams on here, but when it's just as ridiculous as this, it gets frustrating. It's like a new thread every day on WHY the Giants or good OR why they are bad and will get their *** kicked.

Comment

And he actually messaged you that? Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X