Bold prediction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bold prediction

Packers will beat the Giants in the playoffs this year.

The Packers will have to make the playoffs first.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
      The Packers will have to make the playoffs first.
      If we do watch out. I hope the game is in Met Life stadium too. We always play well there. 38 points last year in your stadium.

Comment

Yeah, cool prediction.

Comment

I bet you're on the redskins board saying "bold prediction, packers vs redskins" or the bears message board.

Comment

Giants haven't beaten the Packers since 1992 at home.

Comment

You guys want a medal?

Comment

Funny no Giant fan mentions that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                  If we do watch out. I hope the game is in Met Life stadium too. We always play well there. 38 points last year in your stadium.
                  And we scored 37 in GB. I think we're even.

Comment

First you congratulate us and then you talk about the dumbest **** that makes no sense.

Listen pal, if you have this bipolar **** that you're going to pull every week, why come to the board? Talk maturely, I doubt anyone wants to even discuss this nonsense.

If you're bitter about last year, get over it. The Giants spanked the Packers where it mattered not only last year but in 2007.

Grow up.

Comment

Giants haven't beaten the Packers since 1992 at home.
                      And the Packers haven't beaten the Giants in Lambeau in the postseason since when?

Comment

Funny no Giant fan mentions that.
                        Probably because we don't give a big enough **** about the Packers to dig up an obscure stat like that. I mean, until recently, how often did we actually play each other?

Comment

Dont worry Moke no more congratulations threads. You think I ever want the Giants to win. I would never root for a team that beat us in the playoffs twice and rubbed it in our faces.

Comment

Dont worry Moke no more congratulations threads. You think I ever want the Giants to win. I would never root for a team that beat us in the playoffs twice and rubbed it in our faces.

Just stop, please stop. It's some sick fantasy world you're living in where you think ALL giant fans rub **** in people's faces.

The only reason we MAY rub it in people's faces (which is probably the "analysts" of the NFL) is because every year is a new year of the Giants are a horrible team.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Just stop, please stop. It's some sick fantasy world you're living in where you think ALL giant fans rub **** in people's faces.

The only reason we MAY rub it in people's faces (which is probably the "analysts" of the NFL) is because every year is a new year of the Giants are a horrible team.
                              Oh please after you beat us last year many Giant fans rubbed it in our face. Then Boley mocking Rodgers after every sack. We havent forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                              X